Sign in to follow this  
Onehandband1t

7.4 mb update?

Sure it was an update? When you close the game steam will try and sync some files if you have it enabled (which it is by default). If it's an update, we will probably get notified on the Alpha Hub / Forums soon, i hope.

Sure it was an update? When you close the game steam will try and sync some files if you have it enabled (which it is by default). If it's an update, we will probably get notified on the Alpha Hub / Forums soon, i hope.

No buddy, definitely an update would post a screenshot if I knew how lol

definitely an update ;)

You get one aswell?

---------- Post added at 10:08 ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 ----------

Build is now 0.5.102571, not sure what it was before or if it changed

yeah. 1 item complete -> 7.4MB update for the alpha

Things can only get better, it's a good sign. 3 days and a update already. Keep them rolling BI, good work guys ;)

Good news then! I guess an easy way to find out would be to compare the version numbers from the main menu, although I don't remember what the last ones were, woops. More than likely they have implemented the resolved fixes from the feedback tracker.

I have too this update. But the version still the same... Maybe minor fixes, as 7MB path cant be more.

I haven't got any update, you people have opted for the Developer builds?

animals_f.pbo and ui_f.pbo files were updated.

Probably they were just testing the steam delta updates before deploying some bigger patch. :p

Are we really going to post a new thread whenever there is a minor update? Expect to see many updates if you are in the development branch of updates.

Changes are with the following files:

animals_f.pbo

ui_f.pbo

animals_f.pbo.a3.bisign

ui_f.pbo.a3.bisign

Edited by Nicholas

Are we really going to post a new thread whenever there is a minor update?

animals_f.pbo

ui_f.pbo

animals_f.pbo.a3.bisign

ui_f.pbo.a3.bisign

And so what if we do? I in work so it's nice to be Able to keep up with changes.

Are we really going to post a new thread whenever there is a minor update? Expect to see many updates if you are in the development branch of updates.

animals_f.pbo

ui_f.pbo

animals_f.pbo.a3.bisign

ui_f.pbo.a3.bisign

No just curious, I am aware there will be many updates. Just wanted to know what was changed. Thanks anyway

And so what if we do? I in work so it's nice to be Able to keep up with changes.

Or just wait until you get home? lol does it really make that much of a difference?

Its important that Behemia keeps us updated with the change list they push out to the dev branch so that we can properly test it and don't have to guess what they updated.

For animals_f.pbo, they removed Swarm_F.p3d and replaced the tuna textures with higher resolution.

For ui_f.pbo, small changes in RscDisplayGameOptions.sqf and RscDisplayMultiplayer.sqf.

Or just wait until you get home? lol does it really make that much of a difference?

yes it does, i have time at work reading forums and i dont have time at home because i wanna play instead of reading patch notes or updates

No it's nice to read the forum passes time.