Sign in to follow this  
goldblaze

current confirmed features

Curious, is there a current list of features we know for sure will be in the game? I know they nixed a few things but can't really find anything other then the old list, mostly so I know what I should be suggesting in feedback, :)

Well I thought that one was out of date becasue of things that have apparently been confermed not in the game still on that list apparently,, I know there's hidden features, it's more like I want to see what we know for sure won't be in the game, haha.

Well I thought that one was out of date becasue of things that have apparently been confermed not in the game still on that list apparently,, I know there's hidden features, it's more like I want to see what we know for sure won't be in the game, haha.

There is now way to know that besides being a dev. Even so, since the game it's still wip, some features the dev's think might end up in the final game, won't

So in retrospect, I'd say that my list is the most authentic piece of information regarding soon to be and already confirmed features and will most likely get my the community member of the year award...

Please use the existing confirmed features thread as linked to above :)

Edited by Placebo