minimalaco

F.A.T.A. - Federally Administred Tribal Areas, Pakistán

I think you have to contact Sickboy and ask him to host it on the SU network

https://dev-heaven.net/users/3

http://play.withsix.com/support

Not 100% sure but I think the 2nd link is the one you want (mod addition requests)

What did you think of MSO Fata? I noticed that some of the guys that spawn with the CQB module end up dying for some reason... not sure but they might be falling off buildings or something.

Edited by SavageCDN

Thanks SavageCDN !

About MSO, i dont know :s

@Wolf5

Yes, in the next update.

@Minimalco

I'm really looking forward to see this map with fixed wheat issue. I hope AusSnipe can help you, as he stated that this issue is easy to fix. So, since it's easy, it's better to have this map playable on coop than not :) If I can be of any help just let me know.

Even if you don't intend working on "robot-related problems", maybe you can make an exception this one time, cause those wheats are a real pain in the ass. If you fix this I will force all my clan mates to send you some happy faces via email to make your day brighter :D

BTW what are these "PONDS" you guys are talking about?

@Minimalco

Even if you don't intend working on "robot-related problems", maybe you can make an exception this one time, cause those wheats are a real pain in the ass. If you fix this I will force all my clan mates to send you some happy faces via email to make your day brighter :D

BTW what are these "PONDS" you guys are talking about?

AusSnipe73 has fixed the wheat and hesco issues, new version coming soon.

Pond issue relates to AiA and backwards compatibility (vote this: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=12659), thus two versions of FATA.

are there any coop missions for this island yet?

Anyone have port Insurgency on in this map?

Harzach apparently has a version on his server PM him for details

who can port on this island domination with ace2 mod or other coop missions with ace2+acre.will be fine

Hi, nice map. I found a bug while trying to drive my Stryker across the Mussara Bridge. My APC went crazy sideways... O.o

Same thing with Tamir bridge. I think it only applies to the Strykers.

Edited by Evgeny

Love this map, one of the best out there. Can someone point me to a script that will not allow the AI to see through thick vegetation and shoot you. A bunch of us were doing a coop yesterday when half the squad was taken out by a technical that wouldn't have been able to see us if it was TvT.

Love this map, one of the best out there. Can someone point me to a script that will not allow the AI to see through thick vegetation and shoot you. A bunch of us were doing a coop yesterday when half the squad was taken out by a technical that wouldn't have been able to see us if it was TvT.

Sadly this map was built for TVT in mind and not coop play. I don't think we will see any fixes of this kind. Same with Clafghan and Helmand Province maps. Shame.

You just have to do most things yourself through trigger activated ambushes etc... same story with Sangin - makes for some amazingly intense gameplay ;)

FATA is a very good map for both TvT and Co-Op, me and smokedog had a muck about with MSO and FATA and it was very good fun. Great map!

Just watched a program on Pakistan and the FATA areas....it was like i was looking at this map on the program...amazingly realistic

Just watched a program on Pakistan and the FATA areas....it was like i was looking at this map on the program...amazingly realistic

I watched it too, it was very interesting and the area they filmed was very close to the real location of out satellite image.

Can you link it for others to watch? I can't find it myself.

Also if anyone has any Youtube footage or has found some please post it here, we'd love to see FATA in action.

hey,

first of all great map!

I have a question tho, are those desert tents ArmA II build in or custom objects?

I can't find the classname anywhere.

arma2oa2013-11-0502-28tplk.png