Sign in to follow this  
riouken

RSLO 3.0 - Riouken's Selectable loadouts - Module

RSLO 3.0 - Riouken's Selectable loadouts - Module

RSLO 3.0 is a set of scripts that allows the user to save up to 10 loadouts and have them persist even after you shut down the game. This is mission based and I have re-writen my RSLO from arma 2 to not require an addon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Disclaimer] This addon writes to your profile var. file. Please make a back up before using. I am not responsible for any damage/errors/corruption that may occur.

Please back up these files before use.

-user/documents/Arma3 Alpha - Other Profiles/username/username.vars

-user/documents/Arma3 Alpha - Other Profiles/username/username

replace the username with your Arma 3 in game profile name.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Eggbeast for a few ideas and some code.

Thanks to all the guys in [TFA] Task Force Apache for helping me test this all day.

Features

-10 User nameable loadouts

-Loadouts will persist with you profile, even after you shut down the game.

-You can change loadout names on the fly.

-You can delete loadouts on the fly.

-Saves all Gear including:

-Backpacks.

-Backpack Contents.

-Clothes.

-Vests.

-Vest items.

-Goggles.

-Helmets.

-All equiped items.

-All wepon attachments for all three weapons.

- And of course all weapons and ammo.

------------Installation-----------------------

• Place the [rslo] folder into your mission.

• Copy these lines from the description.ext file into your description.ext file

#include <rslo\gui.hpp>

• Place this line of text into your ammo box init field.

this addAction ["RSLO","rslo\gui_start.sqf"];

There are two files included, the MP .pbo file and the mission editor file.

I have included my other projects in this release as well, My ammo box script as well as my Rio Gear Menu.

For more information about these projects please see these links:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?147892-Riouken-s-Gear-Menu-Alpha

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?147962-Working-MP-ammo-box-script

----------Preview-------------

2013030700001t.th.jpg

-------Readme---------------

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////// RSLO 3.0 ////////////////////////

///////// By: Riouken ////////////////////////

///////// ////////////////////////

/// http://forums.bistudio.com/member.php?64032-Riouken //

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----------README-----------

RSLO 3.0 is a user configurable load out set of scripts that allows the user to save up to 10 loadouts and have them persist even after you shut down the game.

[Disclaimer] This addon writes to your profile var. file. Please make a back up before using. I am not responsible for any damage/errors/corruption that may occur.

License - You may use this work in any Arma 3 mission/addon. But you must provide credit back to me. You may not use this work for any (for-profit) product. Any derivative must be non-profit based work.

------Installation--------

• Place the [rslo] folder into your mission.

• Copy these lines from the description.ext file into your description.ext file

#include <rslo\gui.hpp>

• Place this line of text into your ammo box init field.

this addAction ["RSLO","rslo\gui_start.sqf"];

I have included my other projects in this release as well, My ammo box script as well as my Rio Gear Menu.

For more information about these projects please see these links:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?147892-Riouken-s-Gear-Menu-Alpha

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?147962-Working-MP-ammo-box-script

-------RSLO Use-------

Once you have your gear the way you would like open the rslo gui from the ammo box. Select and empty loadout from the list box. Then type a new name into the Loadout name box. Then hit save loadout.

Then you will be able to retrieve this loadout even after you leave the game and re-connect.

If you wish to delete a load out just select it from the box on the left and hit the delete loadout button.

If you wish to re-name a loadout select it from the left and type the new name into the text box and hit the re-name button.

----------Beta----------

This is a beta 1.0 version and as such there may be bugs. If you find one please make a post in the RSLO 3.0 thread on the BI forums.

My user profile on BI forums.

http://forums.bistudio.com/member.php?64032-Riouken

------Download----------

http://arma2.co/download?file=79322-RSLO%203.0.zip

news_download_a3_3.png

[ALPHA] Riouken's Selectable loadouts - Module v1.0 beta

Edited by Riouken

I am planning on doing a duel version. So people can run this as a mod or as mission based scripts.

If a mod wants to move the thread that's fine, I just didn't want to make a new thread with my other version, just thought I would put it all here.

I am planning on doing a duel version. So people can run this as a mod or as mission based scripts.

If you're planning to do an addon version, A&M:C section is fine. :)

Thank you for this! Will use this in some of my missions :).

Works great, I created a mission to "change clothes" so I can wear civ clothes as bluefor in my pub servers. Only issue is that nightvision doesn't save/load.

@zorrobyte, NVG's are working fine for me. Are you trying to load the NVG's without a vest or backpack?

Also you should be aware, wearing clothes that are not your faction, while it can be forced by a scirpt, is limited by the game, and after you force it on the player it becomes a client side only effect. So in a mp game other people will not be able to see the clothes if your wearing civ clothes as a bluefor.

@zorrobyte, NVG's are working fine for me. Are you trying to load the NVG's without a vest or backpack?

Also you should be aware, wearing clothes that are not your faction, while it can be forced by a scirpt, is limited by the game, and after you force it on the player it becomes a client side only effect. So in a mp game other people will not be able to see the clothes if your wearing civ clothes as a bluefor.

Weird, some people can see it, others can't. I'll try the NVG recommendation.

Thanks for the script, Riouken! It works really well and saves a lot of time after spawn/respawn.

One question though:

Is there some trick to getting the NLAW ammo saved to a loadout? I don't seem to be able to get it right..

Cheers! :)

NTRUDER;2336015']Thanks for the script' date=' Riouken! It works really well and saves a lot of time after spawn/respawn.

One question though:

Is there some trick to getting the NLAW ammo saved to a loadout? I don't seem to be able to get it right..

Cheers! :)[/quote']

Your welcome!. Thanks.

No trick that I know of, it should save it. But I will look into it some more. A3 is still in alpha ofcourse, and this gear system is a lot diffrent.

That said, I found a small bug in my code with the backpacks, this may be affecting you, that I will release an updated version soon, if all goes well along side the addon version of RSLO 3.

I am glad people are enjoying this project!

Thanks,

Rio

so wasnt this already released as "virtual Ammo System" (VAS)?

what's the difference with this script as opposed to the other?...or does it do the exact same thing?

Riouken

I use your RSLO juste i want block using load

for player change of team

for team blue 1 save_blue

for team red 1 save_red

two files for 2 army

Because blue is save weapon, clothing and arming that we can not use the weapon... in other team (red)

Hi, is there any way to get ammo count in magazines which are stored in boxes (crate)?

Yes. I agree. Is someone good enough to do it?

---------- Post added at 20:48 ---------- Previous post was at 20:47 ----------

Would be better if there is a mod version.

Yes. It would be easy and uncomplicated as well.