Sign in to follow this  
tambovskya

Admin on Dedicated Server

I can't seem to login as admin. Are the commands different? More so, what are the commands.

sometimes it doesn't come up in chat that you have successfully logged in, particularly in the lobby.

people on my server are having the same issue, i seem to log in fine but they cant. Can only one admin be logged in at a time

^ yes only one admin can be logged in

Hi all,

First of all, sorry for my bad English and to write on this post that was inactive since 1 month.

I've looking around to found if it be possible to have more than 1 admin connected on the same time on the server and I see here that "no", just one.

Well, I wouldn't use the feedback tracker because the system is already "to full" and It wouldn't be simple for the staff manage them, but into the same times I'll ask somewhere if it would be possible to upgrade this limit.

One reason can be: "instruction".

Not all know already Arma so it would be easy to manage the 'admin-role' if we can move "in the same time" into the panel to guide the new admins.

On game, have more admins connected would say decrease the interventions time, especially on Arma where the match take few hours.

What I mean?

Well, it can seems perhaps a little 'exaggerate' but sometimes we have phones, sometimes we make coffee, some other times we have to go [you_can_think_where]...

If in this more or less short pause on the server arrive a bad player (unfortunately we would always have intentional - team killers, player who use/abuse bad language,...) the game atmosphere can rapidly decrease.

with more admins we can offer a better service at the guest/regulars and give in this way a funny time on Arma.

Ok, thank's and enjoy your day all.

B3 (BigBrotherBot) will be available once Battleye is, and that will allow more than one person to admin the server at a time.

BEC also allows it for Arma 2, and I expect that it will also be available for Arma 3.