dslyecxi

ShackTac User Interface (STHUD, STGI, and more)

It still works. If you have your mods installed in the Documents -> Arma 3 Alpha directory it doesn't want to read them there anymore. I'm assuming it reads from just the "Arma 3" folder now. Otherwise you can just install them directly in your game directory.

The mod is installed directly under SteamApps/common/Arma 3 directory... Strange, what I get is a strange black box with an error displayed...

Yay!

Where is your CBA installed?
Same main install folder, loaded before everything else in the Extensions options...

Yay!

sthud works again , update cba_xeh.pbo to newest one :)

It doesn't work for me using Steam Beta from today.

Anyone else got this to work?

I downloaded this and CBA_A3 Beta 4 today.

sthud works again , update cba_xeh.pbo to newest one :)
Don't update only the file, download the whole CBA Beta4...
It doesn't work for me using Steam Beta from today.

Anyone else got this to work?

I downloaded this and CBA_A3 Beta 4 today.

Works fine on my end, are you sure everything is active and in the right folders? Remember that all MyDocuments files were moved from "ArmA 3 Alpha" to "ArmA 3" folder...

Yay!

Don't update only the file, download the whole CBA Beta4...

Works fine on my end, are you sure everything is active and in the right folders? Remember that all MyDocuments files were moved from "ArmA 3 Alpha" to "ArmA 3" folder...

Yay!

Steam Beta is version 070.106872

CBA_A3 is version Beta 4

@sthud is the one from Armaholic

I added them both to my game shortcut just as I always did in ARMA2 - "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" -mod=@CBA_A3; @sthud;

But it doesn't work, I don't see any sthud...

Make sure you have teammates, it won't show otherwise...

One thing though: STHUD will NOT load with savegames, that's a problem that has been since the start...

Yay!

Congrats on another fantastic release Dyslecki & ZX64 - I really think this should be built into vanilla Arma.

Many thanks for your hard work and for sharing.

One thing though: STHUD will NOT load with savegames, that's a problem that has been since the start...

Yay!

Thanks for your help.

CBA loads fine and I can see the very useful CBA team member overview in the briefing window, so at least I know who I'm playing as.

I have only tried the Showcases, where I can't see the STHUD mod, even if I'm part of a team, so I guess this mod only works when playing online in a team?

It does work in SP with me... Are you using Development Build?

Yay!

It does work in SP with me... Are you using Development Build?

Yay!

I'm using normal BETA build.

SP= single player? or Showcase too?

Showcases work too... Try opting for the Development Build...

Yay!

I downloaded Play with SIX and it works fine with that.

Thanks...

Edited by toby23

Anybody figure out how to make this work with save games? This mod is a "must have", but playing a long mission leads to only having it in the very beginning.

I downloaded Play with SIX and it works fine with that.

Thanks...

There was probably something wrong with your folders, possibly because of the Beta that moved some of them around...
Anybody figure out how to make this work with save games? This mod is a "must have", but playing a long mission leads to only having it in the very beginning.
This is bugging me too, any news about this issue?

Yay!

Hi Dslyeckxi: right now the main issue with your Mod is that it does not load with savegames or reverts: I asked about the issue in the CBA thread, and ViperMaul pointed me to this post here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?153884-loadable-permanent-GUI&p=2385728&viewfull=1#post2385728

Is it by any chance a solution? It would really be awesome to have your HUD working with savegames too... :D

Yay!

May have found a workaround for the save game/revert issue - at least in Saok's WholeLottaStratis scenario:

go into the command view mode (Keypad Delete on my keyboard) and then hit it again it brings the HUD back up. You may need to hit backspace as the command menu is then up as well, but at least you get the menu up.

May have found a workaround for the save game/revert issue - at least in Saok's WholeLottaStratis scenario:

go into the command view mode (Keypad Delete on my keyboard) and then hit it again it brings the HUD back up. You may need to hit backspace as the command menu is then up as well, but at least you get the menu up.

I'll test this ASAP!

Yay!

is this client side or server side? and if it's client side can i add it to a mission file?

Bizarre! Works great -perhaps the key to the problem can be found thru this strange workaround