Sign in to follow this  
USMC Sniper

Sof2 czech soldiers

i was just wondering if someone could make an addon with those czech soldiers from sof2, but not the ones in the yellow thing for the outdoors. You could use the russian officer model as it has the beret and you can edit it to have short sleeves (kinda like what is seen in the seb vietnam mgunner).

While your at it, make a truck with an rpd in the back.

Remember to arm the soldiers with dragunovska's m3a1. smile.gif

ehhh, why?

You want want russian soldiers in yellow raincoats with US weapons (M3A1), M3A1 is not used anymore, it was made for US paratroopes in WW2, and still saw some action in the vietnam war. then the M4 replaced it, completely. and the RPD isnt used by the russians either, replaced by RPK-74 and PKM.

BTW, i think the models in SOF2 is way to high poly

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CrunchyFrog @ July 13 2002,07:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ehhh, why?

You want want russian soldiers in yellow raincoats<span id='postcolor'>

he said not the ones with the "yellow things", raincoats...

And there not Russian, there Czeckoslavikian (sorry about the spelling. And the Czeck Republic is where this game of goodness was made lol). The Czeck models in Sof2 are cool. I like them but you can already get Czeck soldiers I believe. There is a mod called CSLA add on which adds alot of Czeck soldiers and units but I am yet to play it.

I'm not asking the sof 2 models to be ported to OFP, and I know theres a CSLA addon. It's just that the soldiers from sof 2 look really cool. Who cares if the M3A1 isn't in use anymore? It would still be cool if the soldiers had M3A1's, just to look like their SOF 2 counterparts.

so , which gun did ?

NVA Killer is right, the M4 didn't replace the M3A1. The M4 is supposed to replace the M16A2 I believe, and according to FAS.org the M3A1 is still in use in other countries, and some are still used by the US army.

what has replaced the m3a1 in us army ?

the m3a1 isn't used anymore in us army will only believe it if you show pics , i think it is not used anymore even in rear surveillance tasks

As I said, nothing replaced the M3A1, it was just taken out of service. On FAS.org, it says that submachine guns aren't so frequently used by the US Army anymore, replaced by assault rifles and light mg's.

actually , the m3 has been replaced by something .. : mp5

it's used by rear troops and some security units and special forces

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ July 13 2002,22:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">actually , the m3 has been replaced by something .. : mp5

it's used by rear troops and some security units and special forces<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, I was just about to say it. They are now also replacing the mp5 with the mp7 (PDW) as we speak:

pdwright.jpg

(This is btw a weapon I'd like to see in OFP).

denoir .... you like mp7 ?

look at the site of the mod i work for in my sig

the mp7 will be a part of our coming hk pack

yeah, i know it was replaced by the MP5 but no way it could have been replaced by the M4 because the M4 was adopted in 94.

anyways, i haven't heard a thing about the US replacing the MP5 with the MP7 anytime soon, mind finding me some articles about them doing so?

DENOIR ?? DID YOU CHECK THE LB SITE FOR THE MP7 YET ?

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ July 14 2002,01:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">DENOIR ?? DID YOU CHECK THE LB SITE FOR THE MP7 YET ?

smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yepp, I did smile.gif

Looks very good. Can't wait until I get my hands on it.

Any release date planned?

not yet but soon .... it will be a part of a huge hk pack THE hk pack

beta 0.8 is in our hands already .....

it will include many many many cool things :

Assault Rifles:

-> G3

-> G8

-> G11

-> G36

-> G37 (SIG551)

Machine Guns:

-> G8

-> MG3

Sub Machine Guns:

-> PDW/ MP7

-> MP5N

-> MP5A3

-> MP5K

-> MP5

-> MP5SD

Sniper Rifles:

-> MSG90

-> PSG1

-> G3 SG1

-> G22 (Accuracy International)

Sporting Rifles:

-> SL-8

handguns/secondary weapons:

-> MP5K without silencer and double clip magazine..

-> PDW/MP7

-> US SOCOM

-> P8/ USP

+

german ksk uniforms : flecktärn , wuestentÄrn¨, black

german gsg9 uniforms : grey or blue

german sek : grey or blue

"separatists" with combat fatigues from various sources and english camo vest

Come on guys, stop going of topic! this is about the SOF 2 Czech soldiers, not about which SMG is used by the US Army. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CrunchyFrog @ July 13 2002,07:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ehhh, why?

You want want russian soldiers in yellow raincoats with US weapons (M3A1), M3A1 is not used anymore, it was made for US paratroopes in WW2, and still saw some action in the vietnam war. then the M4 replaced it, completely. and the RPD isnt used by the russians either, replaced by RPK-74 and PKM.

BTW, i think the models in SOF2 is way to high poly<span id='postcolor'>

Actually, they are. I thought the M3a1 greasegun had been long since obsolete, but someone posted on the forum a few months ago (can't remember who, but he served in an APC unit) that some M113 crews are still issued with them.

actually, the m3a1 aka, the peepsquat, was replaced by the ak47a1, aka, the goblin. this is wut my dad told me yesterday, so thats that. tounge.gif

OK i can obviously tell that ur just some 8 year old who doesn't know about guns. peepsquat? who the hell is ur dad anyway? pleez never post again, because u r the dumbest person i ever knew. o ya, im sure that the m3a1 was replaced by a russian assault rifle!

And you USMC Sniper should learn how to be polite and behave toward other forum members or your posting rights will be removed.

o come on, look at boogerbrain!its just some kid trying to ruin everything! (but sorry for being rude)

Would you care to explain why boogerbrain has the same IP number as you, USMC Sniper?