Sign in to follow this  
Rythmn

Arma 3 Random Game Crashes?

i have zero crashes in 2 days im playing finale, but 2 of my buddies, having crashes very often. Every time, we are playing a coop mission, one of them always crashing few times. One of them got 32bit windows, i recommended him to install 64, let see if it changes anything.

Well I'm having this issue since I started playing again a couple of days ago. I can't really seem to make arma3 work for long periods of time. I like to play KING OF THE HILL mission and I mostly end up crashing a chopper with crew in it or just dying randomly because the game crashes and I lose my slot in the server.

It's very annoying. Fix this ASAP.

Well I'm having this issue since I started playing again a couple of days ago. I can't really seem to make arma3 work for long periods of time. I like to play KING OF THE HILL mission and I mostly end up crashing a chopper with crew in it or just dying randomly because the game crashes and I lose my slot in the server.

It's very annoying. Fix this ASAP.

Hey I play King of the Hill too, we've probably killed each other...AMIGOS! haha

Yeah I think it's the new patch we downloaded the other day, lots of people are having the same problem.

Hey I play King of the Hill too, we've probably killed each other...AMIGOS! haha

Yeah I think it's the new patch we downloaded the other day, lots of people are having the same problem.

Hahah! Yeah lot of people if not everyone. Things like this makes me want a refund. I even bought the whole thing way before the release.

I haven't had a crash since I started playing Alpha, dude.

Well I crash ALL the time. It's annoying really. I can't play for more than 20 minutes. Obviously something is going on because a lot of people is having the same problem and believe me when I say A LOT.

Well I crash ALL the time. It's annoying really. I can't play for more than 20 minutes. Obviously something is going on because a lot of people is having the same problem and believe me when I say A LOT.

Are you running plain 1.02 or the dev build? I've been on dev build since the first one in alpha.

Are you running plain 1.02 or the dev build? I've been on dev build since the first one in alpha.

I'm running the 1.02. I just played co40 Invade & Annex... crashed after 25 minutes. I guess I'm gonna ask for a refund since my PC apparently can't run the game.....

I am also crashing, so is at least 6 other ppl that I am playing with in TS. For me it started with the last update. This is making the game un playable.

i7 2600k @3.4

GTX 760 4gb

12gb DDR3

2X 120gb SSD Raid 0

I haven't had a crash since I started playing Alpha, dude.

Then i bet you playing only SP ..or haven't played MP those last days.

Me and the guys playing everyday MP on different servers -we are experiencing ridiculous numbers of crashes.

We are playing a variety of MP missions..from simple C&H's -Coop's -and....*cough*Wasteland*cough*.

Those incidents (and instability issues) have been multiplied with latest Stable branch.

I know the game in some time will be stable as train..but for now i m holding back the crowd

that has ropes and soaps already equipped :)

BI must do it's best to provide quickly a Stable branch patch (for the sake of peace)..

*added*

Also we have multiple incidents STEAM doesn't allow the client to connect to server (kicked off message) for random periods of time and duration without -obvious- reason..

(*as connectivity issues/non-allowed mods ..)

Edited by GiorgyGR

No it crashes. It's crap and they released a steaming pile in order to meet some arbitrary deadline set by their management - and the consumer pays for it. I see it every day.

---------- Post added at 05:56 ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 ----------

Its a pretty hard crash too. Not sure what its doing, maybe some day I will take the time, but I have had it lock out peripherals and recovery was a bitch. This is real amateur crap.

If you weren't too busy ranting on every thread you see, you would notice that the issue has been brought to the attention of the devs already at the feedback tracker. They are working for a solution. Many solutions for many problems.

Been playing from the start of Alpha and had no crashes so far.. until 1.02. Switched to a stable branch last night and tried some multiplayer - got two crashes during my session. Definitely something happened with 1.02 update as the MP was kind of stable during the 1.0 launch.

Been playing from the start of Alpha and had no crashes so far.. until 1.02. Switched to a stable branch last night and tried some multiplayer - got two crashes during my session. Definitely something happened with 1.02 update as the MP was kind of stable during the 1.0 launch.

+1 :butbut:

in having this problem now it so fucking annoying let me play a3l u cunts i got ts and spotify only open and i try keep my second monitor up so i can close arma when it crashes yd when i played and closed some goggle tabs it worked my cpu usage is around 80% but memory 12gb is around 40-50% max 50%