Sign in to follow this  
cofi0276

Sun glares

Why is there sun glare in this game? This is meant to be a simulation. Not even the today's cameras produce this.

4EE7B0CE222D1A7AF006BF82F09BCD1C4EAFDC56

Edited by cofi0276

You complain this is a sim but play in 3rd person? I've never mastered looking at life from behind my shoulder. I haven't noticed the glare spots in 1st person. Every sim has to have trade-offs to increase playability. Sun glare like that on 3rd person is a good thing in my eyes. It will make more people play properly....in first person.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

1st person don't have it. 3rd does cause you are looking through a camera. Nice isn't?

You complain this is a sim but play in 3rd person? I've never mastered looking at life from behind my shoulder. I haven't noticed the glare spots in 1st person. Every sim has to have trade-offs to increase playability. Sun glare like that on 3rd person is a good thing in my eyes. It will make more people play properly....in first person.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

3rd person is in some aspects more realistic then 1st person.

I haven't mastered looking at life through a super narrow field of view with a distinct lack of proprioception and 3rd persion view simulates this. Somebody put a lens hood on that phantom camera in 3rd person please.

Because OFP and Arma 1+2 had sun glasses, and it tends to be a fun little feature to have, similar to face and voice changing.