Sign in to follow this  
gopgop

Am I the only one who noticed the snakes?

I saw a snake in the gun-range it looks incredible its these little touches that make this game so epic.

I got up and ran away during a firefight because I didn't want to get bit.

That and I hate snakes.

First time I seen one I was like "What the hell is that?" Then proceeded to empty 2 clips onto it.

First time I seen one I was like "What the hell is that?" Then proceeded to empty 2 clips onto it.

Lmao, that is the ultimate Russian way of dealing with things.

If you were Bear Grylls you could have bitten it's head off and used it's skin to carry your own pi...

There are also butterflies and rabbits. Sidenote is that the rabbits can run on water if you chase them haha :D

There are also butterflies and rabbits. Sidenote is that the rabbits can run on water if you chase them haha :D

Also, rabbits can open doors :)

The wildlife truly adds to the immersion. My first contact with a snake was while I were sitting at a corner covering and all of a sudden I saw some unnatural movement compared to the grass. A split second later when I realized it was a snake I literally jumped in my chair. Then made my character back away from it.

I don't like snake either... :)

I sometimes wonder if anyone has ever truly chased a BI rabbit so see if very randomly one gets spawned with its own pouch (backpack) where you will get an actual easter egg that being some ammo or its booby trapped. Someone needs to script this into a mission without listing it :)

Are there any videos or modules of larger 4 leg animals in the alpha yet? If so any videos, do they move like a benny hill sketch like A2?

Also, rabbits can open doors :)

I also seen fish out the water, Swimming down the road. LOL

Rabbits can also disarm mines (at least in A2). They leave a puff of smoke behind too.

I love the snakes, we need a snake bite mod lol. They get quite big on greek islands. I was on a scooter on Alonissos a few years back and nearly ran over a 6 foot long reptile at the end of the hotel drive. It reared up as I screeched to a halt. I'm glad it went on it's way and didn't bite me!

Yes but have you seen the dolphins and killer whales yet?

I tried spawning a bunch of rabbits but no snakes ever came sad face.. I wanted snake skin boots

Yep, I saw them. I was prone in a bush ambushing a squad of enemy players and it crawled right next to me. I thought it was awesome.

Just saw one ingame, decided to follow it until it stopped and then take a closer look..gotta say, the way it moves, the gradient of scales and reflection are terrific. It can even hide in the grass haha

I was prone near the Air Station and my buddy started opening fire near my body and screamed "SNAKE!" I got up and looked around and didn't see a snake. Is it possible that only he could see it and not me on my end? It was cool SCUBA diving along side turtles though.

I was prone near the Air Station and my buddy started opening fire near my body and screamed "SNAKE!" I got up and looked around and didn't see a snake.

You're in a war zone were literally dozens of people are intent on shooting you in the head and someone screams "Snake!". LOL

When I first noticed snakes (there were two) they crept me out. Considering that they are animated really realistically.

Too bad they can't bite (or can they?)