Sign in to follow this  
Synellie

I can't join server "arma 3"

Hello,

I can't join any server !!

When I'm in the lobby i can't click ok !

please help ^^

Hello,

please help ^^

This is happening to me too, i have tried to uninstall it and reinstall but still nothing.

I'm getting the same...

---------- Post added at 01:39 ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 ----------

just out of interest what routers do you guys have??

Hello,

please help ^^

Man, its happening to me too, i cant click a slot. its sad i wanna play online so bad, ive been searching EVERWHERE for the ix. NOTHING. I found NOTHING :(

---------- Post added at 05:05 ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 ----------

I have a netgear. Like when i try to choose a slot it wont let me select it. sucks so bad man. pretty bummed....

also happen at my end it really annoying only got into one game since the alpha started

When this happend i disconnect from the server, connect again and then i can choose slot and click OK.

Getting the same problem as of today only when rejoining i get an option to restart my mission? Trying to join different servers still no joy. System restarts and re-installed but still no joy!

When i try to join a sever i can just see the back round, if i try to join a second time it says i have been kicked from the server. i really just want to play multiplayer.

I've had this problem for about a month now. I wonder why this is happening? I can not get the regular feed from the start menu. It states that it is offline. Nothing comes up in the list. It is like the game has no internet capabilities.

Edited by COMMANDOBLACK

I'm having a somewhat similar issue, whenever I try to join a server it doesn't do anything for a long time, and then says "You were kicked from the server." At first I thought it was the server I was trying to join, but it occurs on all of them that I try.

I'm having a somewhat similar issue, whenever I try to join a server it doesn't do anything for a long time, and then says "You were kicked from the server." At first I thought it was the server I was trying to join, but it occurs on all of them that I try.

Same problem here! Any Solution!?!?

---------- Post added 06-30-2013 at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-29-2013 at 10:39 PM ----------

Found!!! The server and the Client must re-start the Steam!! :D

I've had this problem before. Are you seeing the red crosses on the left next to the server name? if so it means that you dont have the same version installed which means you need to update your game. Hope this helped

Hi, I had this problem for 2 weeks and how I resolved it was by downloading Battleye and then when the file had downloaded into a folder called Downloads I then right clicked on the battleye folder and moved it across my pc screen into my steam icon and and then I got my 289 hours played back and was able to join any multiplayer, see you on the battlefield .

Read on the Battleye FAQ that Arma 3 needs to have administrator privileges and that fixed the issue for me. Things to try:

1. Find the arma 3 exe file and launch it as administrator (or go under compatibility settings and set it there)

2. Go to the official battleye page and go to the download page. Follow the instructions there (replace the client and server dlls in your arma 3 battleye folder)

Just started getting this error, there's about 22 of us not able to get onto any server, vanilla no mods or anything. I think it's something to do with the Steam Sync, as it's not working on temporary servers either. Steam's just gone down actually, one of the many benefits of requiring Steam! :D

BI, any answers on why Steam keeps going down or more importantly, why the servers need to sync with steam in the first place?

EDIT: It's back up. But it's happened twice now!

Edited by mihikle

Please help im utterly lost

Let me start by apologising, Im a total noob at this and i've searched but cant create my own thread for help.

Myself and my friend play online with each other generally I'll set up and host a game via my computer which he connects too for a little gameplay just direct comp to comp via the internet (no dedicated servers or nothing). Up until last night it was all cool and good times were had.

Now however we're both receiving this message when trying to host (Missing or not found) Scripts\ca\modules\MP\data\scripts\MPframework.sqf " and the game just completely crashes out back to desktop.

I'm at an absolute loss as to why this has happened apparently out of the blue and cant for the life of me get it working again or even begin to work out where to look for a resolution.

We do run mods but as i mentioned above its never been a problem until last night. I've tried re-installing the game removing recently downloaded mods in case it was those but nothing.

Please help a lowly fool who just wants to play Arma 3 with his bud *bows on floor*

Cheers in advance for any help

Pyro