Maybe i find the problem, every update it's a "good hunting" for me :rolleyes:

Adding the camera, i should release the update tomorrow!

Giallustio, why are line 171, 172 and 173 commented out (//) in _functions.sqf?

//if (count (_gear select 8) > 0) then {{_unit addPrimaryWeaponItem _x;} foreach (_gear select 8);};

//if (count (_gear select 9) > 0) then {{_unit addSecondaryWeaponItem _x;} foreach (_gear select 9);};

//if (count (_gear select 10) > 0) then {{_unit addHandgunItem _x;} foreach (_gear select 10);};

I uncommented these lines and I no longer lose attachments after respawn and revive. Have you found a way to found the solution to add weapon items without these commands?

Please advise.

I'll change to the new system next time we play and give you our feedback =)

also, can I suggest a option to have lives shared for each side?

Firearm attachments fixed on my end with respawn. May have another glitch, seemed to always ask if I wanted to respawn at mobile_west_0 when I was near any other mobile respawns. I really need to check to make sure I entered everything correctly and eliminate any typo's before determining if it was really in your script.

At any rate, for future ref, exactly what part of the rpt file do you want, seems like there is a lot of server info in there that should not be publicly shown. There was a paragraph worth of errors at the bottom...

---------- Post added at 02:09 ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 ----------

Firearm attachments fixed on my end with respawn. May have another glitch, seemed to always ask if I wanted to respawn at mobile_west_0 when I was near any other mobile respawns. I really need to check to make sure I entered everything correctly and eliminate any typo's before determining if it was really in your script.

At any rate, for future ref, exactly what part of the rpt file do you want, seems like there is a lot of server info in there that should not be publicly shown. There was a paragraph worth of errors at the bottom...

duh, the mobile_west_0 respawn problem was on my end, total copy/paste screw up. So ignore it.

@taxen0

I don't think it's ready for a coop, but you could give it a quick try in a "showcase mission" ;)

only thing I found so far is the respawn button not showing entire text and is shown in upper case letters it shows [RESPA ]

apart from that it is smooth, will test some more today.

I've some problem here.

I'm trying to use player setHit ["legs",1]; in the editor but it doesn't seem to work properly. I can't run, only walk, but i should not be able to stand up.

Does BIS change something? Anyone could help me?

@mantls

I have tested =BTC= Revive on both 0.76 or 0.77 and overall the script works awesome.

Below I have listed a few things that are happening that maybe you can help me correct or understand. I have made the errors or anomalies LINKED with images so you see the error or anomaly.

1. If an MHQ is destroyed it will respawn but will not be a choice in the LIST option (Please note BTC_vehs_mobile_west = [MHQ1,MHQ2_HELO,MHQ3_HELO,MHQ4_BOAT]) This is a random error does not happen all the time.
  2. MHQ's that are not a spawn to asset are listed in the RESPAWN LOCATION menu as THIS (Please note that MHQ2 and MHQ4 are assets as listed in item #1).
  3. MHQ's will say they are MOVING when they are not.
  4. As =KCT=BlackMamba, has pointed out, the Respawn which shows as Respa.
  5. Spectator Camera BOX initially is shown as empty.

Lastly a question, is there anyway to increase the font size of your menu options or is the a HUD UI limitation on the clients side?

We all appreciate your work on this and it is pretty much the standard revive script for must of designers.

Thank you!

Edited by Hajimoto
Clarification and error correction

to add to Hajimoto's list :

When u enable : respawn with gear, and press respawn.

U get an extra set of uniform and vest added to your inventory and puts all your gear into the backpack and or vest.

Also when u have two primary rifles for example I am sniper, I have my main rifle in backpack together with a separate SOS scope, I got a vermin in hands for when I move around.

when I go in position select my main rifle (sniper rifle) put it together and die, I respawned with the vermin with the SOS scope attached where it supposed to be in my inventory together with my main rifle or in my hands attached to my main rifle.

also when I checked my backpack there was another vermin instead of my main sniper rifle.

the first issue is most important, u will be quite surprised when u find out that u cant reload cause all your ammo is in the other suite that's in your inventory or in your back pack that u have to drop and pickup again before u can reload a new magazine.

it seems like it doesn't remove clothes and vests but does give the character a new pair of pants and vest so the new clothes go's to inventory eats up all the space and the rest of the gear go's to your backpack and vest.

the second one is caused by the fact the script doesn't seem to look what rifle I had in hands when I died, so it puts the vermin in my hands while I died with my sniper rifle in hands.

however your respawn script did remember I put my vermin in my backpack cause it was still there when I respawned.

@ Hajimoto

1) It's a known problem since the release, but onestly i can't get why happen, you can replace all the action with anotherone to open the dialog menu.

2) Just the name, they are listed, i'll fix it

3) I'll check it asap, i think that the boat has always some speed

4) I'll resize the button but i think it's due to your settings and screen, i can see it correctly

5) Fixed

@=KCT=BlackMamba

Stable or dev? I'll check it

Gia, you fixing/fixed that weapon config.bin error in this version too? Haven't had a chance to try it yet and was just wondering.

@ Hajimoto

2) Just the name, they are listed, i'll fix it

Gia this is not jsut a name thing as in item number 1 they do not show as an option yet your interface does but with additional data. It was my hope the additional data that your interface shows might help you understand why the MHq does not show on the pole listing.

One additional question, How can i add a script to the MHQ vehicle? I can add the script call in your code somewhere if need be, I just want to add the ADD ACTION of return to base.

Thank you!

4) I'll resize the button but i think it's due to your settings and screen, i can see it correctly

FYI, I see "Respa" as well, and when I put your script into a MP mission the other three guys saw the same thing as well.

FYI, I see "Respa" as well, and when I put your script into a MP mission the other three guys saw the same thing as well.

To mine then, it's the same, point of view i guess!

@Hajimoto

The MHQ problem was related to the name, don't worry, i fixed it.

The ADD ACTION could be a little bit tricky, probably the best way is to modify the mobile respawn fnc and add the action to all clients, but you have to edit by your own, i'm not gonna add it.

!

@Hajimoto

The MHQ problem was related to the name, don't worry, i fixed it.

I do not think I am explaining my clearly.

The reason you see the all the characters before and after the MHQ's is because those are the 2 MHQ's that do not have a spawn option.

If you look HERE you will see that MHQ2_HELO and MHQ4_BOAT are missing, The same two that are displaying strangely on your Respawn menu HERE.

The MHQ not being a spawn location error is giving more information in your menu that may help explain what is causing the MHQ not able to spawn issue... No??

I already said to you that the problem related to the dialog has already been fixed (not released yet) and was related to the name.

I don't know if this fix will fix the action menu too, we'll see.

@Giallustio

DEV branche.

I couldn't provide .rpt entry's as I activated -nologs at the time.

but the first issue I mentioned is occurs when u would load gear from the virtual ammo box and u press load on respawn im almost 100% convinced that's the script breaker.

so allot of this could be solved when a mission editer disables VAS "load on respawn" button.

Edited by =KCT=BlackMamba

Had a look at the new system and it looks cool, but its hard to say more at this stage =)

I'm also running into a problem when I try and move the respawn marker.

I use the following in a script that is executed upon task complete in a trigger:

respawnPos = getMarkerPos "respawn1";
publicVariable "respawnPos";
"Respawn_west" setMarkerPos RespawnPos;

so I can give the updated marker to JiP players.

but we always seem to spawn at the original place of Respawn_west, even the non-JiP players.

or do you have a built-in way to enable / disable respawn positions that I don't know of?

No, it should work! In the next update the new system will be more stable and with more features!

Hi, I am making a MP mission with friendly AI and There is a problem with the AI respawning immediately when they are killed in the same place where they died. Any one know of a fix to stop this so they stay dead when killed?

Pretty sure this script doesn't work with AI. Might be causing issues?

Pretty sure this script doesn't work with AI. Might be causing issues?

In it's current state, no. As it utilizes respawn, which is (afaik) not available for AI.