I'll release a stripped down, modified version of BTC Revive in a week or two. Doesn't have the nice big list of config options, but the basics works fine and there is no getGear/setGear issues, and there are a few other nice tidbits.

Awesome.

Scrolled through the thread but couldn't find what I was looking for. Can't I use the command

"respawn_west" setmarkerpos getmarkerpos "respawn_west2";

to have the respawn point moved up along the mission with BTC revive?

I'll release a stripped down, modified version of BTC Revive in a week or two. Doesn't have the nice big list of config options, but the basics works fine and there is no getGear/setGear issues, and there are a few other nice tidbits.

Dude that is so cool.

The game needs more of the less :D

Have to keep an eye on the feeds now :D

Scrolled through the thread but couldn't find what I was looking for. Can't I use the command
"respawn_west" setmarkerpos getmarkerpos "respawn_west2";

to have the respawn point moved up along the mission with BTC revive?

I have asked the same thing and never got an answer the coding they gave here before didnt work for me

I have asked the same thing and never got an answer the coding they gave here before didnt work for me

It's weird because when I first die I respawn back at the start. If I press respawn again I end up at my second spawn point (spawn2). There is something fishy but I cannot find out what.

I'm a moron, but maybe try "respawn_west","respawn_west2";

That way the engine is looking for both at the same time..

I've been wondering this myself, however, I do believe it has been answered before in this thread if you care to read the book :D

delete

Edited by PR9INICHEK
Stupiв post

Nothing needs to be fixed, you just need to adjust your interface size.

Hello folks,

thats my problem:

This happen every time host player dies the first time.

Virtual Ammobox System.

vas_onRespawn = false; check

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/*

Created by =BTC= Giallustio

version 0.98 Offical release

Visit us at:

06/03/2012

*/

////////////////// EDITABLE \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

BTC_revive_time_min = 5;

BTC_revive_time_max = 300;

BTC_who_can_revive = ["Man"];

BTC_disable_respawn = 0;

BTC_respawn_gear = 1;

BTC_active_lifes = 1;

BTC_lifes = 10;

BTC_spectating = 1;//0 = disable; 1 = units group; 2 = side units; 3 = all units

BTC_spectating_view = [0,0];//To force a view set the first number of the array to 1. The second one is the view mode: 0 = first person; 1 = behind the back; 2 = High; 3 = free

BTC_s_mode_view = ["First person","Behind the back","High","Free"];

BTC_black_screen = 1;//Black screen + button while unconscious or action wheel and clear view

BTC_action_respawn = 0;//if black screen is set to 0 you can choose if you want to use the action wheel or the button. Keep in mind that if you don't use the button, the injured player can use all the action, frag too....

BTC_camera_unc = 1;

BTC_camera_unc_type = ["Behind the back","High","Free"];

BTC_respawn_time = 0;

BTC_active_mobile = 1;//Active mobile respawn (You have to put in map the vehicle and give it a name. Then you have to add one object per side to move to the mobile (BTC_base_flag_west,BTC_base_flag_east) - (1 = yes, 0 = no))

BTC_mobile_respawn = 1;//Active the mobile respawn fnc (1 = yes, 0 = no)

BTC_mobile_respawn_time = 30;//Secs delay for mobile vehicle to respawn

BTC_need_first_aid = 1;//You need a first aid kit to revive (1 = yes, 0 = no)

BTC_pvp = 0; //(disable the revive option for the enemy)

BTC_injured_marker = 1;

BTC_3d_can_see = ["Man"];

BTC_3d_distance = 50;

BTC_3d_icon_size = 0.5;

BTC_3d_icon_color = [1,0,0,1];

BTC_dlg_on_respawn = 3;//1 = Mobile only - 2 Leader group and mobile - 3 = Units group and mobile - 4 = All side units and mobile

BTC_objects_actions_west = [bTC_base_flag_west];

BTC_objects_actions_east = [];

BTC_objects_actions_guer = [bTC_base_flag_guer];

BTC_objects_actions_civ = [];

if (isServer) then

{

BTC_vehs_mobile_west = [];//Editable - define mobile west

BTC_vehs_mobile_east = [];//Editable - define mobile east

BTC_vehs_mobile_guer = [];//Editable - define mobile independent

BTC_vehs_mobile_civ = [];//Editable - define mobile civilian

};

Any Idea whats wrong??

Cheers Cyborg

Edited by Cyborg111

Nothing needs to be fixed, you just need to adjust your interface size.

THX Dude!

Question I use this script (({!(alive _x) || _x in heli} count (units alpha)) == count (units alpha);) in a trigger so when my team gets on the chopper it ends the mission. I have the team leader's init (alpha = group this;) and works fine in begining of mission. when a player dies and is revived or respawned it seems that he loses the init script. Is there a way to keep this from happening?

For revive mans, who can revive, need only first aid Kit?

Medkit - useless thing in 0.98? Or I have a bug?

For revive mans, who can revive, need only first aid Kit?

Medkit - useless thing in 0.98? Or I have a bug?

Medikit check was partially integrated into 'new system', which has been removed by author. With it, went the medikit check, rendering it useless in official v0.98.

Hi mate ive scrolled through the pages but cant find what im after. Ive only got a couple of problems. Im using modded units (not default units) & all my AI are playable. We have 3 human players. The respawn works great but how can i get "anyone blufor" close by to revive me? We are also using modded rifles but my AI spawn with default weapons & not the ones i give them in the editor, Can i stop this? And one last thing, After spending hrs doing custom load outs (not called via scripts but placed in their inits), the AI are respawnd without their load outs. Is it possible to get the AI to use the mobile re spawn vehicles to? Am i doing something wrong? Below is my script:

BTC_revive_time_min = 5;

BTC_revive_time_max = 300;

BTC_who_can_revive = ["Man"];

BTC_loop_check = 0;

BTC_disable_respawn = 0;

BTC_respawn_gear = 1;

BTC_active_lifes = 1;

BTC_lifes = 20;

BTC_black_screen = 1;//Black screen + button while unconscious or action wheel and clear view

BTC_action_respawn = 0;//if black screen is set to 0 you can choose if you want to use the action wheel or the button. Keep in mind that if you don't use the button, the injured player can use all the action, frag too....

BTC_respawn_time = 5;

BTC_active_mobile = 1;//Active mobile respawn (You have to put in map the vehicle and give it a name. Then you have to add one object per side to move to the mobile (BTC_base_flag_west,BTC_base_flag_east) - (1 = yes, 0 = no))

BTC_mobile_respawn = 0;//Active the mobile respawn fnc (1 = yes, 0 = no)

BTC_mobile_respawn_time = 10;//Secs delay for mobile vehicle to respawn

BTC_injured_marker = 0;

Thanks for any help mate

Hi folks, I was wandering if anyone had found a work around for respawning without mission start kit yet? I'm not using arma's default units or weapons & am having no end of problems with it. I keep respawning without my AT4 rnd, my LG unit keeps defaulting to the L200 & loses his back pack. All ai units lose the contents from their back packs. I've got 1 ai unit from each section as an ammo bearer so he carries stuff like extra link but as it is at the moment I'm unable to play any missions until I can get this fixed.

Is there a way I can force each of my British infantry ai to respawn with the load outs they started the mission with? I've just put VAS into the mission also. My unit (player) respawns with his mission start load out minus his AT4 rnd.

This might be a stupid question but I'd like to put it out there anyway, is it possible now or in the future to tell the ai to use the flag pole so he can teleport to the mobile respawn point?

Many thanks

I have tried searching for it, but I can't seem to find any solution to my problem. But whenever I get killed, I get an error saying "Resoursce BTC_spectating_dialog not found. And I can not for the life of me identify the problem. Even when I copy the =BTC= Revive off of other missions, where it does work, including details such as MHQ-names, init.sqf and description.ext, I still get errors having to do with dialogs. I am running a mission on the Takistan map, using several mods, including ALiVE and the rest being other armies, vehicles and weapons.

Any suggestions?

What lines should I look at in order to attempt to diagnose the problem?

Exactly the same issue here, except no other mods, just bare bones mission with VAS in it. When the player dies there are no options available, and the camera is in like an overhead view of them. This is testing on a LAN.

Hey, im making a HVT mission where the HVT is unconscious (dead). I have a Platoon that gonna assault a area and gonna get the AI (HVT) to a safe place where he then can take care of the HVT which is unconscious (dead).

So to this i thinking of have a "dead" AI to get the unconscious feeling.

Is it possible to carry a dead AI as we can with a dead Player with?

and no, BTC logistic wont look as good in this case.

Hello.

First, thanx for what you've done with btc revive.

In my mission, i wish to make only one time respawn possible. So i put :

BTC_revive_time_min = 5;
BTC_revive_time_max = 3600;
BTC_who_can_revive  = ["SUD_RU_Soldier_Medic"];
BTC_disable_respawn = 1;
BTC_respawn_gear    = 1;
BTC_active_lifes    = 1;
BTC_lifes           = 1;
BTC_spectating      = 2;//0 = disable; 1 = units group; 2 = side units; 3 = all units
BTC_spectating_view = [0,0];//To force a view set the first number of the array to 1. The second one is the view mode: 0 = first person; 1 = behind the back; 2 = High; 3 = free
BTC_s_mode_view     = ["First person","Behind the back","High","Free"];
BTC_black_screen    = 0;//Black screen + button while unconscious or action wheel and clear view
BTC_action_respawn  = 0;//if black screen is set to 0 you can choose if you want to use the action wheel or the button. Keep in mind that if you don't use the button, the injured player can use all the action, frag too....
BTC_camera_unc      = 1;
BTC_respawn_time    = 0;
BTC_active_mobile   = 0;//Active mobile respawn (You have to put in map the vehicle and give it a name. Then you have to add one object per side to move to the mobile (BTC_base_flag_west,BTC_base_flag_east) - (1 = yes, 0 = no))
BTC_mobile_respawn  = 0;//Active the mobile respawn fnc (1 = yes, 0 = no)
BTC_need_first_aid = 0;//You need a first aid kit to revive (1 = yes, 0 = no)
BTC_injured_marker = 1;
BTC_3d_can_see     = ["Man"];
BTC_3d_distance    = 30;
BTC_3d_icon_size   = 0.5;
BTC_3d_icon_color  = [1,0,0,1];
BTC_dlg_on_respawn = 1;//1 = Mobile only - 2 Leader group and mobile - 3 = Units group and mobile - 4 = All side units and mobile
BTC_objects_actions_west = [bTC_base_flag_west];
BTC_objects_actions_east = [bTC_base_flag_east];
BTC_objects_actions_guer = [];
BTC_objects_actions_civ  = [];
if (isServer) then
{
BTC_vehs_mobile_west = [mobile_west_0];//Editable - define mobile west
BTC_vehs_mobile_east = [mobile_east_0];//Editable - define mobile east
BTC_vehs_mobile_guer = [mobile_guer_0];//Editable - define mobile independent
BTC_vehs_mobile_civ  = [mobile_civ_0];//Editable - define mobile civilian
};

When i die, i have one life remaining but it's always the same, and i can die many times whithout limitation.

Any idea ?

Thx.

Exactly the same issue here, except no other mods, just bare bones mission with VAS in it. When the player dies there are no options available, and the camera is in like an overhead view of them. This is testing on a LAN.

The same problem. When I die I can't do anything, esc will not work, I just need to press alt+f4. Never mind mods, even when I am testing the BTC demo mission on lan and the respawn will still not work. I will search for an older version, untill someone will fix it. (I would love to do it but coding is not something that I can do unfortunaly)

found it!

the problem is in

BTC_revive_time_max = 600;

that means you have to wait 10 min (600 sec) vor someone to revive you. try to put let's say 10 and try again. I am using 120 (2 min) now. If someone know how to allow ppl to spawn before "time_max" is out, I would realy apreciate it. Thnx

Edited by Cotoi

at the moment, having an issue with gear not being reloaded when a unit respawns, it sometimes works, then doesn't, or loads the gear from a previous death. Using 0.98, only other script running is VAS.

Anyone. How could i do so only the revive is available?

Everytime a player dies and i not revive him, he can still choose to respawn. I have "BTC_disable_respawn = 1;" but it doesen't help...

Heres my code

////////////////// EDITABLE \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
BTC_revive_time_min = 120;
BTC_revive_time_max = 200;
BTC_who_can_revive  = ["Man"];
BTC_disable_respawn = 1;
BTC_respawn_gear    = 1;
BTC_active_lifes    = 1;
BTC_lifes           = 3;
BTC_spectating      = 2;//0 = disable; 1 = units group; 2 = side units; 3 = all units
BTC_s_mode_view     = ["First person","Behind the back","High","Free"];
BTC_black_screen    = 0;//Black screen + button while unconscious or action wheel and clear view
BTC_action_respawn  = 0;//if black screen is set to 0 you can choose if you want to use the action wheel or the button. Keep in mind that if you don't use the button, the injured player can use all the action, frag too....
BTC_camera_unc      = 1;
BTC_respawn_time    = 30;
BTC_active_mobile   = 0;//Active mobile respawn (You have to put in map the vehicle and give it a name. Then you have to add one object per side to move to the mobile (BTC_base_flag_west,BTC_base_flag_east) - (1 = yes, 0 = no))
BTC_mobile_respawn  = 0;//Active the mobile respawn fnc (1 = yes, 0 = no)
BTC_injured_marker = 1;
BTC_3d_can_see     = ["Man"];
BTC_3d_distance    = 30;
BTC_3d_icon_size   = 0.5;
BTC_3d_icon_color  = [1,0,0,1];
BTC_dlg_on_respawn = 1;//1 = Mobile only - 2 Leader group and mobile - 3 = Units group and mobile - 4 = All side units and mobile
BTC_objects_actions_west = [];
BTC_objects_actions_east = [];
BTC_objects_actions_guer = [];
BTC_objects_actions_civ  = [];
if (isServer) then
{
BTC_vehs_mobile_west = [];//Editable - define mobile west
BTC_vehs_mobile_east = [];//Editable - define mobile east
BTC_vehs_mobile_guer = [];//Editable - define mobile independent
BTC_vehs_mobile_civ  = [];//Editable - define mobile civilian

I only want the mission to be able to revive, and not respawn. If no ones revive, the player should be !Alive. As it is now, when the timer runs out, you can choose "Respawn base" even though it should be disabled? And if pressing Respawn, then i respawn in bottom right corner on the map in the sea..

Edited by FortuN

Im having a glitch, when a comrade dies, the drag and carry option is there for about 5 seconds, then it disappears, i can only revive him, but cant drag him into cover.

Any help would be great

First off i wanna apologyse, i dunno if this was already answered before but there is wayyyy to many replies and i couldnt find the answer to my problem.

I have a bug on my BTC revive so when you enable the option to save gear it, sometimes you spawn completly naked with no gear at all and after that you dont spawn with your gear anymore.

When this bug happens to 1 unit, it happens to every other unit after that.

Is there a fix?

Best regards

Ricardo

First off i wanna apologyse, i dunno if this was already answered before but there is wayyyy to many replies and i couldnt find the answer to my problem.

I have a bug on my BTC revive so when you enable the option to save gear it, sometimes you spawn completly naked with no gear at all and after that you dont spawn with your gear anymore.

When this bug happens to 1 unit, it happens to every other unit after that.

Is there a fix?

Best regards

Ricardo

This started happening after this weeks update, BTC Revive has not been updated in ALONG time, nor has BTC Logistics.

I would suggest looking into another revive script(not much to choose from).