Hey Gia, what's the BTC_loop_check do? Just wondering since I can't seem to find any other info on it.

It's a loop that saves every sec your gear. It has some problems and i don't like it honestly, but a person asked for it and i added it. It was a while ago and i don't know if it still works

Great job with everything. The way we use the script is that you only get 1 life with no respawning but you are left incapacitated for a long time. We have found out that it would be nice if the enemy could "finish off" an incapacitated body and then or if the timer runs out you would be sent to the default ArmA 3 spectator mode.

Does the new version work with the mhq thingy? had problems before, like some others, that when the mhq was destroyed, the action to teleport to it etc was missing

Edit: dunno, if it matters, but the mhq had an custom init, maybe that's why there is a problem

Does the new version work with the mhq thingy? had problems before, like some others, that when the mhq was destroyed, the action to teleport to it etc was missing

Edit: dunno, if it matters, but the mhq had an custom init, maybe that's why there is a problem

this happens to me! but only if i jack up the respawn time on the mhq

The error with failing to be able to teleport to the Mhq only happens a long time after the start of the mission and the MHQ gets destroyed. You bring the new one out and your not able to teleport to it. Map still shows when the MHQ is moving or deployed correctly.

When i'll get some time i'll try to re-build the mobile system and i was thinking about adding a "respawn dialog".

Hi Giallustio

I'm using your revive script in every mission I make but I have a issue with people that always missclick the respawn (with enter or space bar) instead of stay down to be revived.

Do you mind to add an option in the revive_init that can make the respawn button disapear and prevent players from respawning before the end of the timer, or if someone revive them.

Ps : The new Carry option is really cool, but maybe a bit too slow.

@Keewa - Pretty sure if you disable respawn (set BTC_disable_respawn to 1 in the revive_init.sqf file) it'll pretty much function exactly like that. Even though people won't see the button and be able to self respawn, they should still respawn at their main side respawn marker at the end of the BTC_revive_time_max time. Might also want to set BTC_black_screen and BTC_action_respawn both to 0, depending on if you want a black screen or the players to be able to see the surroundings.

Edited by MeatballCB

@Keewa

It's already implemented:

BTC_black_screen = 0;

BTC_action_respawn = 0;

I'll be away for a while, so no more updates untill september!

Have a problem. When I die there will not come option of revive. Only get message "there is no medic in 500m" or something like that(And there is medid and rifleman from 15m of my body). Ideas?

Check few things in the revive_init.sqf

BTC_Need_first_Aid - what is this set to? if it is set to 1 then you need to be a medic to revive

BTC_Who_Can_revive - make sure medic class name is correct with the class name used in mission.sqm

Check these first.

Sorry guys. But I've gone full retard. Now I've watch both tutorials. And still found them unhelpful.. So can some please help me. In text form, I've done exactly what they did in the videos. And I've saved the mission. And wounded my marines. And they just ended up dying....

Have a problem. When I die there will not come option of revive. Only get message "there is no medic in 500m" or something like that(And there is medid and rifleman from 15m of my body). Ideas?

We have the sam problem

Check few things in the revive_init.sqf

BTC_Need_first_Aid - what is this set to? if it is set to 1 then you need to be a medic to revive

BTC_Who_Can_revive - make sure medic class name is correct with the class name used in mission.sqm

Check these first.

////////////////// EDITABLE \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

BTC_revive_time_min = 5;

BTC_revive_time_max = 600; publicVariable "BTC_revive_time_max";

BTC_who_can_revive = ["B_medic_F"];

BTC_loop_check = 0;

BTC_disable_respawn = 0;

BTC_respawn_gear = 1;

BTC_active_lifes = 10;

BTC_lifes = 999;

BTC_black_screen = 0;//Black screen + button while unconscious or action wheel and clear view

BTC_action_respawn = 0;//if black screen is set to 0 you can choose if you want to use the action wheel or the button. Keep in mind that if you don't use the button, the injured player can use all the action, frag too....

BTC_respawn_time = 0;

BTC_active_mobile = 0;//Active mobile respawn (You have to put in map the vehicle and give it a name. Then you have to add one object per side to move to the mobile (BTC_base_flag_west,BTC_base_flag_east) - (1 = yes, 0 = no))

BTC_mobile_respawn = 0;//Active the mobile respawn fnc (1 = yes, 0 = no)

BTC_mobile_respawn_time = 30;//Secs delay for mobile vehicle to respawn

BTC_need_first_aid = 1;//You need a first aid kit to revive (1 = yes, 0 = no)

BTC_pvp = 0; //(disable the revive option for the enemy)

BTC_injured_marker = 1;

BTC_objects_actions_west = [bTC_base_flag_west];

BTC_objects_actions_east = [bTC_base_flag_east];[/code

If we play we are to 99% in the same squad and there are always one medic but he can only help 1-2 persons. A medic from a other squad can revive the rest of our team but not this 1-2 persons which get help from our medic.

Which version of BTC Revive are you all using?

0.92 is what's being hosted here and on Armaholic and is completely broken. You need to either roll back to 0.91 which works flawlessly or try out 0.93 which is linked a few pages back for testing.

0.92 is what's being hosted here and on Armaholic and is completely broken. You need to either roll back to 0.91 which works flawlessly or try out 0.93 which is linked a few pages back for testing.

you can fix the error messages by removing/commenting some parts out.

No, I'm talking about how the 3D icons stop working and with them your ability to revive other players. The script is then broken and you cannot revive again until you restart the mission.

My team encountered a problem with the revive while playing an underwater mission. It seems like the diving animations are constantly overwriting the unconcious animations. Although "First Aid" appears in the action menu, no revive is possible. I'm using version 0.92 in my missions.

I'd like to try this addon out but I'm reading a few recent comments that the official released 0.92 is somewhat broken. ?

Can anyone tell me which version is best to use at the moment? And if not 0.92 then post up a link to whichever version is the most stable. 0.91? 0.93?

Cheers chaps.

0.92 is not broken as far as I know. It's working in ArmA 3 0.72 (non dev) except for the underwater issues. I'm using the script in all of my missions.

I used the last version in a lot of missions with no problems...Check the link in the first page: 0.93 rc

We useing 0.91 becaue of Innvade & Anex

I tried now out 0.92 and 0.93 but both gives the following error which never disapear from the screen and we don't have scripterrors on

Error in expression <en{if (_x getVariable "BTC_need_revive" select 0 == 1 && (player distance _x) < >
 Error position: <select 0 == 1 && (player distance _x) < >
 Error Generic error in expression
File C:\Users\xxxxxx\Documents\Arma 3\mpmissions\BHG_AW_Invade_Annex_2_88b.Stratis\misc\medicMarkers.sqf, line 20

Error in expression <n {
if(_x getVariable "BTC_need_revive" select 0 == 1) then {
_show = false;
}; >
 Error position: <select 0 == 1) then {
_show = false;
}; >
 Error select: Type Number, expected Array,Config entry
File C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\Arma 3\mpmissions\BHG_AW_Invade_Annex_2_88b.Stratis\misc\playerMarkers.sqf, line 34

Which parts -.-" you speak in riddles which is really stupid

Edited by Shona