Version 0.6 is old, it's better read always first post!

Version 6 is the latest stable version according to the first post.

Version 6 is the latest stable version according to the first post.

If you don't want to use the latest, deal with it.

I'm using stable btw, so dev is not supported, again...deal with it.

Hey the =BTC= Revive skript is just awsome.I added it to myfirst mission - Thx allot for your work !!!

rc2 works great. No worries. Im using it 24/7 for the last week on my server. No issues.

If you don't want to use the latest, deal with it.

I'm using stable btw, so dev is not supported, again...deal with it.

Could you please explain to us what "BTC_respawn_gear = 1" does exactly?

Also, there's a new line in the new version. What does "BTC_loop_check = 0" do?

I apologize if the quesiton has been already asked, but, is there a way to have multiple MHQ (mobile_respawn) for BLU side, like an hunter + an heli ?

Anyway, awesome mod by the way.

Edit : After tries, the respawn seems to not give the stuff owned when dead.

Edited by Keewa

Having an issue, probably already reported but, every time I die, it takes the mag outta my gun and just deletes it. It was a full mag, its not on the ground, its just deleted.

Having an issue, probably already reported but, every time I die, it takes the mag outta my gun and just deletes it. It was a full mag, its not on the ground, its just deleted.

Having the same issue but I can see my Mags but will not let me use them at all, not even if i drop them and pick them up ?

I am using the "Virtual Ammo box" script could that be the issue?

Thanks

Version 0.8

Changelog from 0.6:

- Added actions to load injured in vehicle and pull them out (very WIP)

- Fixed the "move to mobile" action problem

- Added an array of objects where the "move to mobile action" will be assigned. (BTC_objects_actions_west,BTC_objects_actions_east,BTC_objects_actions_guer)

- Changed definitions of mobile respawn, they are server side now.

- Code improved and general fixes.

- Added BTC_loop_check. *

Be aware: I don't like honestly and there's some problems with the optics. If you set it to 1 your gear will be saved every 1 sec. If you set it to 0 your gear will be saved only when you get hit, so if you hit the button in the "esc" menu your gear won't be saved.

Someone asked for this feature but as i already said, i don't like it, i don't use it and there are some problems. Make your choice and don't complain later

Download:

http://www.giallustio.altervista.org/pages/=BTC=_revive.php

@hellstorm77

Rem out line: 126 in =BTC=_revive_init.sqf

// hint "REVIVE STARTED";

@Giallustio

The ammo save code in BTC_get_gear (=BTC=_functions.sqf) is more of an issue. I've been looking at the code and I see 2 main issues.

1. The find function call: _id = _array_class find _display_name; does not work since find will try to look for an exact match from the whole string and you're looking for, for example, "6.5mm 30Rnd STANAG Mag" in string "6.5mm 30Rnd STANAG Mag(30/30)[id:2625]" will return -1.

I have kind of fixed it by creating two new functions called from _id = [_display_name, _magd] call fnc_searchArray; You will find the two functions at the bottom of the .sqf, fnc_find and fnc_searchArray

It's now returning id's but you will notice that where there are several of the same item it's returning the first magazine instance it finds and not the one in the sequence that's required, I guess this can be fixed with a 'found' count parsed through the search functions so it will return the correct magazine index in the array.

2. The _array_bullet array currently returns empty strings whereas it should return the bullet counts for the magazines. I have not fixed that one (it's late and I'm knackered) so perhaps you could have a look at it, it looks to me like your search pattern logic is messed up (shame we don't have regular expressions). I've forced the _count to zero at the moment to stop the script error on _count = _array_bullet select _id;

Here is the new version of =BTC=_functions.sqf (modded from version 0.8): http://pastebin.com/00yFL7wu

Here is an example of the new debug output for the function I've modded: http://pastebin.com/B1Zz5ja2

Edited by [KH]Jman

Jman's on the job? Shit just got real.

Im glad people are actively helping to improve stuff, I have a lot of pride for this community.

On the bad side i gotta report some stuff, 0.7rc_2... players reporting an issue with 100 count mags spawn in gear with one round and cant be used. Sporadic reports of frag muzzle not being loaded on respawn so they always think they lost their nades. Also issues with the way gear gets loaded on respawn, if pack was full when you respawn it re-orders stuff and fills up your gear,... blah blah you lose a bunch of stuff. Might want to look into get/set loadout. Be nice if gear loaded in the same spot I put it in.

@Jman

"6.5mm 30Rnd STANAG Mag(30/30)[id:2625]"

Has been added in the dev? I checked in the stable few times ago and i don't get any "id". I've still no issues with the gear respawn...It's just to understand...

Now it's all clear :D

Could i add your code for who is using the dev Jman?

Yes absolutely but as I say it's still not 100% fixed and needs some more work.

I'm not using the dev so i can't work on it sadly! I think it's better than nothing ;)

V 0.8 updated with a dev folder.

Code provided by Jman :yay:

Good work man, the lack of revive is a real killer ;)

This is going to make missions almost playable (cmon ACRE, we're looking at you now!)

Thanks a lot!

My friend, i have managed how to use ACRE in Arma 3. Me and few of my friends are using Acre from last week and it works smoothly: ) If you want to know how, visit my site: cawo.tv (albo informacje na TS3: cawo.pl)

(i hope i am not breaking any rules by posting my link)

Hi there,

I've found an issue in your revive script (Version 0.8) which I was able to track to its roots. The script is not working with units on resistance side.

=BTC=_revive_init.sqf

line 72 BTC_respawn_marker = format ["respawn_%1",side player];

Basicly the script tries to setpos the player to respawn_resistance although respawn_guerrila is required. If I hardcode the line to BTC_respawn_marker = "respawn_guerrila"; everything is working again.

just wondering how to get rid of this error i'm getting

Error in expression <sServer) then

{

BTC_vehs_mobile_west = [mobile_west_0];

BTC_vehs_mobile_east = [>

Error position: <mobile_west_0];

Error Undefined variable in expression: mobile_west_0

Error in expression <BTC_mobile_respawn == 1) then {_resp = [_veh,_var,"BTC_mobile_west"] spawn BTC_v>

Error position: <_veh,_var,"BTC_mobile_west"] spawn BTC_v>

Error Undefined variable in expression: _veh

Error in expression <vehs_mobile_west select _i);_var = str (_veh);BTC_vehs_mobile_west_str = BTC_veh>

Error position: <_veh);BTC_vehs_mobile_west_str = BTC_veh>

Error in expression <BTC_mobile_respawn == 1) then {_resp = [_veh,_var,"BTC_mobile_east"] spawn BTC_v>

Error position: <_veh,_var,"BTC_mobile_east"] spawn BTC_v>

Error in expression <vehs_mobile_east select _i);_var = str (_veh);BTC_vehs_mobile_east_str = BTC_veh>

Error position: <_veh);BTC_vehs_mobile_east_str = BTC_veh>

Error in expression <marker = 1;

BTC_objects_actions_west = [bTC_base_flag_west];

BTC_objects_actions>

Error position: <BTC_base_flag_west];

BTC_objects_actions>

Error Undefined variable in expression: btc_base_flag_west

Error in expression <sServer) then

{

BTC_vehs_mobile_west = [mobile_west_0];

Error position: <mobile_west_0];

Error Undefined variable in expression: mobile_west_0

Error in expression <marker = 1;

BTC_objects_actions_west = [bTC_base_flag_west];

BTC_objects_actions>

Error position: <BTC_base_flag_west];

BTC_objects_actions>

Error Undefined variable in expression: btc_base_flag_west

Error in expression <BTC_mobile_respawn == 1) then {_resp = [_veh,_var,"BTC_mobile_west"] spawn BTC_v>

Error position: <_veh,_var,"BTC_mobile_west"] spawn BTC_v>

Error in expression <vehs_mobile_west select _i);_var = str (_veh);BTC_vehs_mobile_west_str = BTC_veh>

Error position: <_veh);BTC_vehs_mobile_west_str = BTC_veh>

Error in expression <BTC_mobile_respawn == 1) then {_resp = [_veh,_var,"BTC_mobile_east"] spawn BTC_v>

Error position: <_veh,_var,"BTC_mobile_east"] spawn BTC_v>

Error in expression <vehs_mobile_east select _i);_var = str (_veh);BTC_vehs_mobile_east_str = BTC_veh>

Error position: <_veh);BTC_vehs_mobile_east_str = BTC_veh>

Edited by hellstorm77