You could use a trigger with a condition like this:

{alive _x} count playableUnits == {captive _x} count playableUnits;

Is there a way to re-init btc during the mission so we can get the teleport action back? I'm sorry but this is a pretty big mission breaker after its been running for like 3-6 hours and half the map is cleared. Its really disappointing.

Could you explain the problem a little more deep? Wich mission?

V 0.7 RC2

www.giallustio.altervista.org/downloads/=BTC=_revive_rc2.zip

Fixed:

- marker problem

Improved:

- gear fnc

Be aware: i added a new param (BTC_loop_check). I don't like honestly and there's some problems with the optics. If you set it to 1 your gear will be saved every 1 sec. If you set it to 0 your gear will be saved only when you get hit, so if you hit the button in the "esc" menu your gear won't be saved.

Someone asked for this feature but as i already said, i don't like it, i don't use it and there are some problems. Make your choice and don't complain later :p

As always report bugs/problems and your opinion. New ideas are welcome ;)

Have fun guys!

OK, well around 2-4 hours at some point whether it was zorro's MSO sandbox mission or Focht's insurgency type mission the teleport to MHQ option disappears for all clients. Its like the script that checks and addaction's to the client gets lost or stops running. No clients are able to teleport. This is after a couple hours of being able to teleport/revive use all the other functions of the scripts without error. Even after we lose the teleport option we can still use the first aid, drag, and respawn actions. So it is solely on the teleport. Im thinking maybe the trigger dies after a while or the object its attached to gets nulled or something.

Maybe some part of the file can check time vs mission start time and delete addactions to users and create a new one. I dont know just spit-balling.

Honestly it's pretty weird. Are you sure that the object (BTC_base_flag_west) is "alive"?

Great script Giallustio. Everything is working but I still get the following error when someone is killed. What may be the problem?

arma3%25202013-03-24%252021-29-50-56.jpg

OK, well around 2-4 hours at some point whether it was zorro's MSO sandbox mission or Focht's insurgency type mission the teleport to MHQ option disappears for all clients. Its like the script that checks and addaction's to the client gets lost or stops running. No clients are able to teleport. This is after a couple hours of being able to teleport/revive use all the other functions of the scripts without error. Even after we lose the teleport option we can still use the first aid, drag, and respawn actions. So it is solely on the teleport. Im thinking maybe the trigger dies after a while or the object its attached to gets nulled or something.

Maybe some part of the file can check time vs mission start time and delete addactions to users and create a new one. I dont know just spit-balling.

Can you check if it's when the MHQ has been destroyed ?

because we use a clean up fonction in our mission and when the wreck of the mobile is deleted, the move to mobile doesn't work anymore.

The "move to mobile" function is ok as the wreck is not deleted...

Edited by Mariodu62

@ John_CANavar

Download the latest version to fix it!

@ Mariodu62

Yep could be the problem! I'll try to fix it in the rc3!

Can you check if it's when the MHQ has been destroyed ?

because we use a clean up fonction in our mission and when the wreck of the mobile is deleted, the move to mobile doesn't work anymore.

The "move to mobile" function is ok as the wreck is not deleted...

I think your absolutely right. And it makes sense since the new MHQ probably gets a new name/variable. Thats ingenious. I knew it was something simple. Thanks a lot.

You could use a trigger with a condition like this:

{alive _x} count playableUnits == {captive _x} count playableUnits;

This worked perfectly, thanks for the help!

It's possible to add fonction for delete destroyed mobile respawn before respawn this ?

BTC_who_can_revive it's class config related, not unit name!

For teamplay reasons, i would like only medic can revive. How does it work ?

BTC_who_can_revive = ["Medic"];

or maybe

BTC_who_can_revive = ["B_medic_F"]; //for west medic

?

Works better than I could have hope guys, NICE WORK!

BTC_who_can_revive = ["B_medic_F"];

This is the way ;)

@Crow_X

Thank you very much ;)

Edited by Giallustio

You might want to add a little if statement in there that checks whether there is an east/west mhq defined and then skips the init parts if its not. I havent defined an east and I see all the script errors in my server log where its hosing up the east side init lines, no big deal or game breaker or anything, just you know, could be optimized. Once we get this respawning mhq addaction stuff worked out, I'll be ridiculously happy with what you've given us. This early in the game and you've really improved it tenfold right off the bat. Seriously good work, thank you.

What kind of error? If you don't use mobile you have to leave the array empty. Honestly it's more a mission maker error, not mine...Point of view i guess.

I reworked the mobile's code. The action won't disappear anymore (I hope :p)

I'm having a random crash and I have narrowed it down to when I use this.. anyone else have/had an issue with the mod and know of a fix?

I'm having a random crash and I have narrowed it down to when I use this.. anyone else have/had an issue with the mod and know of a fix?

I think it's BIS related, especially after the patch. Could you explain when it crashes by the way?

I think it's BIS related, especially after the patch. Could you explain when it crashes by the way?

It appears random - any time between 8-15 min into the map it just locks up.. It was doing it prior to the patch, but I was blaming the Team Kill script you have.. after disabling everything except the ones below- it's narrowed down to this script.

I am running Virtual ammo box, SLP Spawning script, vehicle.sqf for re spawning vehicles

A lot of things...Why do you choose to point your finger against me? :p

I've no crashes after the little update btw. When your game crash? At respawn? When you die? Random? What param do you set in the init? I can't solve the problem without details!

lmao - I'm not trying to point the finger at you - just happened to land on you! :(

If I disable this script , I don't crash.. It makes me sad, I love the script!

execVM "briefing.sqf";
execvm "SLP\SLP_init.sqf";
call compile preprocessFile "=BTC=_revive\=BTC=_revive_init.sqf";
enableSaving [false, false];

and

#include "gear\common.hpp"
#include "gear\menu.hpp"
#include "=BTC=_revive\=BTC=_respawn.h"
class Header
{
gameType = Coop;
minPlayers = 1;
maxPlayers = 18;
};
respawn = "BASE";
respawndelay = 10;
respawnDialog = 1;
class Params
{

class debug
       {
	// paramsArray[0]
               title = "Debug";
               values[] = {0,1};
               texts[] = {"Disabled","Enabled"};
               default = 1;
       };
	class EnemyInfgroups
       {
	// paramsArray[1]
               title = "Number of Enemy Infantry Groups";
               values[] = {1,3,5};
               texts[] = {"1", "3", "5"};
               default = 1;
       };
	class EnemyInfsize
       {
	// paramsArray[2]
               title = "		Number of Enemy Units in Infantry Groups";
               values[] = {3,6,9};
               texts[] = {"6", "9", "12"};
               default = 3;
       };
	class Enemyvehgroups
       {
	// paramsArray[3]
               title = "Number of Enemy Vehicles Groups";
               values[] = {0,1,2,3};
               texts[] = {"0", "1", "2", "3"};
               default = 1;
       };
	class Enemyvehsize
       {
	// paramsArray[4]
               title = "		Number of Enemy Units in Vehicles Groups";
               values[] = {0,1,2,3};
               texts[] = {"0", "1", "2", "3"};
               default = 1;
       };
	class Enemyarmgroups
       {
	// paramsArray[5]
               title = "Number of Enemy Armor Groups";
               values[] = {0,1,2,3};
               texts[] = {"0","1", "2", "3"};
               default = 1;
       };
	class Enemyarmgsize
       {
	// paramsArray[6]
               title = "			Number of units in Armor Groups";
               values[] = {0,1,2,3};
               texts[] = {"None", "1", "2", "3"};
               default = 1;
       };
	class Enemyairgroups
       {
	// paramsArray[7]
               title = "Number of Enemy Air";
               values[] = {1,2,3};
               texts[] = {"1", "2", "3"};
               default = 1;
       };

};

http://ecbiz122.inmotionhosting.com/~tucker17/longestday1b.zip

you can pull apart the pbo and see -

the crash is random, could be 5 minutes, could be 15 minutes - there doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason to it.

Giallustio - Amazing Script! One of the very best out there right now!

I read about 15 pages of the thread looking for my answer... I have not been able to find it. I'm sorry if the answer is in here somewhere. I have assigned the mobile respawnvehicle for both sides and placed the objects and the radio trigger... For some reason I always spawn at the corner of the map! What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the awesome script and again I apologize if this answer is in here somewhere!

****OK SORRY! I had not placed a respawn marker... I was under the impression that the object replaced the respawn marker... This might be a good thing to add in the first post?

Thanks!

Edited by SteelSampson
Found The Problem!