Bless you Giallustio will try it out

Thank you ;) I'm waiting for your feedback ;)

What folder dou you mean, the profile folder or the folder in Steam ?

Mission folder, for example i have:

C:\Users\Giallustio\Documents\Arma 3 Alpha - Other Profiles\=BTC=%20Col%2eGiallustio\missions\=BTC=_revive.stratis

downloaded and ran test mission - have no option to revive, can drag though.. dead player has message saying "player name can heal" or something to that effect.

V0.2 and completely unedited

EDIT< in fact the option for first aid is there for a split second and then it's gone

Weird...It worked fine in the test. I'll check it again!

Be aware that i add a new feature. If you set BTC_need_first_aid = 1; then you need a first aid kit to revive.

Thank you, i put it into my own mission for testing (its only for me and my friends so i dont put it on Armaholic or on another page) but only the leader can revive the units how can i fix this ???

Weird...It worked fine in the test. I'll check it again!

Be aware that i add a new feature. If you set BTC_need_first_aid = 1; then you need a first aid kit to revive.

unrelated I was medic unit so had 11 kits..

Another thing that come to my mind. Did you kill your buddy? If yes you're not a blufor anymore and you can't revive. I test it again tonight in the internal clan coop. ;)

Another thing that come to my mind. Did you kill your buddy? If yes you're not a blufor anymore and you can't revive. I test it again tonight in the internal clan coop. ;)

That could be possible - will re-test later

Another thing that come to my mind. Did you kill your buddy? If yes you're not a blufor anymore and you can't revive. I test it again tonight in the internal clan coop.

Yep, that explain everything... :)

thank you

For some reason my teammates cannot used the object to teliport to the mobile respawn. Only I can, why?

Ok fixed! I'll wait for few days just in case there are more bugs reported (I really hope there aren't :P )

If you want fix it by your self open the =BTC=_revive_init.sqf and edit in this way:

////////////////// EDITABLE \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
BTC_revive_time_min = 5;
BTC_revive_time_max = 600;
BTC_who_can_revive  = ["Man"];
BTC_black_screen    = 0;//Black screen + button while unconscious or action wheel and clear view
BTC_active_mobile   = 1;//Active mobile respawn (You have to put in map the vehicle and give it a name. Then you have to add one object per side to move to the mobile (BTC_base_flag_west,BTC_base_flag_east) - (1 = yes, 0 = no))
BTC_mobile_respawn  = 1;//Active the mobile respawn fnc (1 = yes, 0 = no)
BTC_mobile_respawn_time = 30;//Secs delay for mobile vehicle to respawn
BTC_need_first_aid = 1;//You need a first aid kit to revive (1 = yes, 0 = no)
BTC_pvp = 0; //(disable the revive option for the enemy)
BTC_vehs_mobile_west = [mobile_west_0];//Editable - define mobile west
BTC_vehs_mobile_east = [mobile_east_0];//Editable - define mobile east
////////////////// Don't edit below \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

//FNC
call compile preprocessFile "=BTC=_revive\=BTC=_functions.sqf";

if (isServer) then
{
//Mobile
if (BTC_active_mobile == 1 && count BTC_vehs_mobile_west != 0) then {for "_i" from 0 to ((count BTC_vehs_mobile_west) - 1) do {_veh = (BTC_vehs_mobile_west select _i);_var = format ["mobile_%1_%2",west,_i];_veh setVariable ["BTC_mobile",_var,true];if (BTC_mobile_respawn == 1) then {_resp = [_veh,_var] spawn BTC_vehicle_mobile_respawn;}};;} else {{deleteVehicle _x} foreach BTC_vehs_mobile_west;};
if (BTC_active_mobile == 1 && count BTC_vehs_mobile_east != 0) then {for "_i" from 0 to ((count BTC_vehs_mobile_east) - 1) do {_veh = (BTC_vehs_mobile_east select _i);_var = format ["mobile_%1_%2",east,_i];_veh setVariable ["BTC_mobile",_var,true];if (BTC_mobile_respawn == 1) then {_resp = [_veh,_var] spawn BTC_vehicle_mobile_respawn;};};} else {{deleteVehicle _x} foreach BTC_vehs_mobile_east;};
};

Thanks! I'll try it!

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Ok, two things....

When spawning with a ton of gear, like grenades and stuff.. it seems to all be thrown into the backpack and made unusable untill you remove them completely and onto the ground.

Second,

after the Mobile Respawn vehicle has been destroyed, you can no longer teliport from object to vehicle.

Otherwise, love the scripts! :)

I got a question guys.

I plan to use this for a PVP (no AI) mission I am working on.

I want each side to spawn in their main base after dying.

Would that be a matter of setting down markers in the main base?

I know respawning works on the Respawn =0, Respawn =1 and so on. I forget which one does which.

Thanks in advance for anyone who could guide me.

Here is another problem that is still in your revive.

in functions:

player setPosATL _pos;

Should be replaced with:

player setPosATL [_pos select 0, _pos select 1, 0.1];

The current method when you die in the air, etc you respawn in the waiting to respawn part in air and no one can get you to. Quite annoying...

i cant seem to get mobile respawn working, i have a boat called "b1" i want them to respawn on, but im uncertain by what you mean with "object", just some random object(unit?) or perhaps a marker, a game logic?

i cant seem to get mobile respawn working, i have a boat called "b1" i want them to respawn on, but im uncertain by what you mean with "object", just some random object(unit?) or perhaps a marker, a game logic?

Yep! An object. Do you set it in the revive_init? Do you add the flag at your respawn to move there?

Here is another problem that is still in your revive.

in functions:

player setPosATL _pos;

Should be replaced with:

player setPosATL [_pos select 0, _pos select 1, 0.1];

The current method when you die in the air, etc you respawn in the waiting to respawn part in air and no one can get you to. Quite annoying...

Nope...In this way you don't respawn on roof, objects etc.

Thanks! I'll try it!

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Ok, two things....

When spawning with a ton of gear, like grenades and stuff.. it seems to all be thrown into the backpack and made unusable untill you remove them completely and onto the ground.

I can't do nothing at the moment.

Thanks! I'll try it!

Second,

after the Mobile Respawn vehicle has been destroyed, you can no longer teliport from object to vehicle.

Otherwise, love the scripts! :)

Did you get the hint "mobile available"? I didn't test it on a dedi 'cause i didn't manage to host one yet, only local host and it worked fine.

I got a question guys.

I plan to use this for a PVP (no AI) mission I am working on.

I want each side to spawn in their main base after dying.

Would that be a matter of setting down markers in the main base?

I know respawning works on the Respawn =0, Respawn =1 and so on. I forget which one does which.

Thanks in advance for anyone who could guide me.

Follow the installation instruction, then place two marker "respawn_west" in the blufor base, "respawn_east" in the opfor base.

Edited by Giallustio

Possible to turn off respawn and limit the revives with this?

its pretty good the 1st aid requirment is excellent.

Possible to turn off respawn and limit the revives with this?

its pretty good the 1st aid requirment is excellent.

I could work on it! ;)

i have this line in my revive_init.sqf for my assault boat called "b1"

BTC_vehs_mobile_west = [b1];

and i added an object fireplace called BTC_base_flag_west

as this is a coop mission i did not add anything for east, might that be the cause?

I was just playing a map that uses this script/addon and I loved it!

Great work! Gives COOP play a whole new dynamic if you have to rescue fallen teammates from hostile grounds..

Sry, but I can´t figure out how to use this. I tried the testmission delivered with this script and changed the unit to a OPFOR one, then shooted one of the BLUFOR units, switched back to BLUFOR medic and tried to revive him, no option in the quick access menu. Then I ran into the OPFOR base and died, the mission ends and no respawn is possible.

What am I doing wrong?