eggbeast

MP COOP GITS EVOLUTION - main thread

yeah A2 reinstall require careful tiptoeing through the process. we can get yours working if you want help. just catch me in ts.

yeah A2 reinstall require careful tiptoeing through the process. we can get yours working if you want help. just catch me in ts.

Will do an thanx, looking forward to seeing what ya come up with for ArmA3 :D holiday weekend here so am off an on.

Now Unsung is out, I will have some spare time to fire up A3 and fix Evo I hope, on whatever islands there are... any requests?

Saharani

yeah it's a good few days work to fix up. Now Unsung is out, I will have some spare time to fire up A3 and fix Evo I hope, on whatever islands there are... any requests?

NOTE: I very likely won't be adding new scripting or functions (revive, etc) as the red queen effect is too much of a load in A3.

However I will fix the loadouts of course, taking some advice from Tankbuster to allow saving of loadouts per rank... that will be a weeks work right there...

Wow eggbeast! thats amazing news! i cant wait to get my hands on it!

Also a Takistan version would be cool i guess!

keep up the good work egg and i have a lot of respect for you and your team for building so much fun we all can enjoy!

The E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N Must go on!! HOAH!

Saharani would be cool.

Yes please Sahrani, I know some old school people who would love to "get the band back together" just to relive the Arma1 evo Sahrani days with A3 and its superior lighting etc.

Hear me Roughnecks and xxteamxx team guys?!;)

Yea I hear you. I've been busy working. Haven't had time for Arma 3 but I have some time off.

Stop by our TS3 server. PM if you don't have the addy.

xx-LSD-xx out.

i will eventually d othis, i had high hoped for CUP weapons bringing some realism back to A3, but the A3 engine strikes again - i took out an LSW and lay down and it was swaying about like a sheet in the wind... so until someone makes a small mod to increase all the bullet damage, turn down the AI accuracy, remove the default night vision on infantry units, remove fatigue, fix the fecked up inventory system and take off weapon sway in prone or ADS, i'm not loading that shite onto my pc.

Yea I don't blame you. I've been avoiding doing any editing on addons/missions Arma3.

Tired of every update breaking my missions. I'll see what I can come up with since this is the only inspiration

to come along in awhile. EVO was is my all time favorite. Good work eggbeast!

great stuff. i will make the transition eventually, and i am helping the CUP project as best i can, so time will tell.

Look forward to see if(what) will be done. Have all but shelved the game due to the above mentioned(unrealistic) game breaking game play. Just my opinion. Evolution was my last hope for ArmA3...seems lost now oh well theres always DCSW2 coming. Happy Holidays fellow Evo Fanatics.

over the holidays we are playing A2 Evo rangemaster vs pracs taki and Evo unsung, and a little dayZ epoch on our servers, plus maybe some dutch armed forces evo on cherno if i fix the mission for lars...

PLEASE for the love of all that is good in life, return to making this a reality! Evolution blue on Sahrani in ARMA3 would be a godsend! It is literally the best gamemode arma has ever seen and a return of it is sorely needed!

With the mod RHS: Escalation and the just recently released ACE3, I can't even imagine how freaking cool it would be!

Edited by knoxxius

ok well we just merged with Elite Warriors who host domination and evolution in A2 and A3

http://www.elite-warriors.co.uk/

so in the near future i will be finally picking up my version of the A3 evo mission and sorting it out.

ok well we just merged with Elite Warriors who host domination and evolution in A2 and A3

http://www.elite-warriors.co.uk/

so in the near future i will be finally picking up my version of the A3 evo mission and sorting it out.

Good to hear, looking forward to see what you come up with. great bunch of guys there @ EW

hey call, drop in sometime man for a game. duke pops in regularly

yeah it's great to see it carry on. i will port my missions eventually. but me and the team are still too disappointed with A3 to play it.

This is another way to say you'll never do it.. :plain:

well let's see what the expansion looks like. if it's still all future crap then yeah perhaps not. i imagine it will be a forest but remain with the era they made.

none of us military hardware fans want to touch that crap.

but if unsung develops well, we can port the mission for that mod specifically, then it can be swapped to other factions easily enough.

anyway meanwhile you got another version to play with so that's good

If you don't like "future crap" like us in our clan, use mods with real weapon real unit real vehicles.. you know better than me.

Ditto, Im with him, Eggbeast I'm not fond of the "future" stuff myself, i mean i can play with it, but 98% of the time when I do play I play with mods.

What i suggest is build the mission with standard Arma3 units, ect,. then add parameters, or make it possible to use whatever mods, like RHS, MEC, ect,. or build a

version with your favorite mod and then have a parameter or feature for those who would like to play with vanilla, Evolution has always been a very somewhat

open game, Haz is building his like that, except everything hes building is from scratch, nothing ported at all.

Not too fond of the future stuff either but I live with it, Kolmain is doin a good job on his version an lets see what Haz comes up with. be interesting if BI does a jungle terrain for the expansion might be right up your guys alley for Unsung Eggbeast :D