eggbeast

MP COOP GITS EVOLUTION - main thread

When I play this map no A.I spawn in the hostile town(s). How can I fix?

same for me too seems spawn script is not working for v0,58 is there any news for the fix of this problem ?

The problem is that there's only a few scripters/mission makers in GITS and a LOT of coding and mission making projects under way at the moment.

Wish I new more about scripting an was an advanced editor user but I'm not as I'd help you guys out. Thankfully were still in Alpha stage an not final game release so theres plenty of time.

yeah the new mission is about 90% done - works in arma 3 and 2.

it's taking ages cos we've been diverted to assist the unsung crew with their mod, and to build their new patch material into the mission scripts.

we're aiming to have the working arma 2 version out ASAP and then update and fix A3 last. this is beacuase A3 alpha was absorbing lots of debug time trying to fix stuff BIS keeps breaking. so we decided to leave it alone and focus on domination in A3 and server system for A3 and evo in A2 esp. unsung version

Domination? Are you referring to the new game mode for A3 loosely based on Xeno's Dom? Does your bunch plan on implementing Headless Client in games your developing? That could be phenomenal. Whatever it is I'm sure its gonna be good stuff..

Tankbuster is working on it - rumour from mrs TB is that he talks about headless clients in his sleep... she's very worried.

Domination? Are you referring to the new game mode for A3 loosely based on Xeno's Dom? Does your bunch plan on implementing Headless Client in games your developing? That could be phenomenal. Whatever it is I'm sure its gonna be good stuff..

Hi Jig. Long time no shoot! :P

It's not loosely based... it's the genuine article by the man himself. Come in and try it, kdjac is with us most nights.

I've looked at getting the HC to play nice occasionally, but it didn't last time I tried it. But to be honest, the new Xeno code and our uber server handle's everything we've thrown at it so far. We've not had 36 guys on it like we did during THAT game so honestly, only time will tell.

---------- Post added at 10:30 ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 ----------

Tankbuster is working on it - rumour from mrs TB is that he talks about headless clients in his sleep... she's very worried.

LOL....

Any word on this? is there a way to roll-back my arma 3 version to play this?

sorry we're all working on domi/vietnam stuff right now. alpha is a pita, so we'll fix the mission family up for beta unless TB does it sooner.

if anyone else wants to edit the mission and fix the setvehicleinit and then pm me a link i'll happily test it and host it once we know it works.

the main scripts are in the officer capture/ pow, tower spawn and vehicle respawn.

it's all scripting - if you don't normally do it i would not recommend it

yeah tanky just passed me a repaired version to test out during the week

am hoping to re-release this fully beta by end of the week

yeah tanky just passed me a repaired version to test out during the week

am hoping to re-release this fully beta by end of the week

Thats great news.:)

this is the misison parameters screen for arma2 variants... LOTS of work done on the mission while waiting for beta

Evo_uni-1_zps79829825.jpg

Yup can't wait to see what you,Tank have come up with. getting my construction tools rdy.

Egg is the primary creative force behind this mission - I just found some time and tried to fix it up to allow for classname and command changes while Egg was deep in other projects.

Egg is the primary creative force behind this mission - I just found some time and tried to fix it up to allow for classname and command changes while Egg was deep in other projects.

Yup, yup I knew that just make sure he at least buys u a cpl beers for helping 8)- Thanx for keeping this alive Egg/Tank:bounce3:

Nice work, dude.

Are you gonna update for beta use? still has the errors that we got from alpha to beta with the renaming of things!

Just wondering if you know about this?

yeah aiming for some work on this next week, and rehashing our servers too

Nice ! :bounce2:

just sorted out the ammo crate, updated aero's loadout saver and added in new units to spawn arrays

hopefully tomorrow if its not too sunny i'll get the mission up for a test

but if it's like today, i'll be in the garden lol

Great news Egg!!! :yay:

Dirty Haz