ohally

Canadian Armed Forces Modification ARMA III

That quality of weapons is seriously lower than in vanilla A3.

Are you referring to the texture quality? Because over all I would say that the quality of the weapons themselves ie functionality, sounds ect. are definitely up to A3 standards.

So let me get this one straight L0ckAndWTF your super creative original username is. You paid for an incomplete game with little content plagued with bugs to the point where stability was just a dream and have said nothing about that but your inquiring why a community of people who have provided complete and stable releases FOR FREE with zero playability issues haven't ensured weapon textures and handling placement be the utmost of priorities? I'm ashamed that you've had to suffer the hardship of downloading and installing something that doesn't conform to your Free Content Standards, Please for your own sake discontinue any use of this dreadful content so it doesn't clash with the magnificent beauty of the myriad of better mods your running

So let me get this one straight L0ckAndWTF your super creative original username is. You paid for an incomplete game with little content plagued with bugs to the point where stability was just a dream and have said nothing about that but your inquiring why a community of people who have provided complete and stable releases FOR FREE with zero playability issues haven't ensured weapon textures and handling placement be the utmost of priorities? I'm ashamed that you've had to suffer the hardship of downloading and installing something that doesn't conform to your Free Content Standards, Please for your own sake discontinue any use of this dreadful content so it doesn't clash with the magnificent beauty of the myriad of better mods your running

He just gave his feedback... isnt this answer a bit... rude? If you dont like feedback, ignore it...

On the other hand: Yes, the weapons do their job and the textures or graphics in general are not the most important things in Arma.

He just gave his feedback... isnt this answer a bit... rude? If you dont like feedback, ignore it...

On the other hand: Yes, the weapons do their job and the textures or graphics in general are not the most important things in Arma.

thank you for chiming in, your feedback will be noted

I have tried going to the mod fourm that this problem that occures with and I have no response. I get this error when running BWA3 (German Forces) CAF_A3 (Canadian Forces ^) CAF_AG (Agressors) KBG Re texture Pack (More German Vehicles - Problem Mod) CBA,Alive,Etc. This is the start up error:

addons caf_arm_grps_ar requires addon caf_Leapard_C2

What happens in game is the CAF Leopard C2 that is with this mod is not in the editor to place. I would like to run it with the KBG Retexture http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?173714-KGB-Bundeswehr-German-Army-ReTex-Pack but when I do it makes the CAF mod bug out. If anyone has an idea on how to fix it that would be great. Thanks! :)

class CAF_AG_ME_ROBES_02d: CAF_AG_ME_ROBES_02

{

uniformClass = "U_CAF_AG_ME_ROBES_02d";

hiddenSelections[] = {"Camo"};

hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"\caf_ag_equip_t\tex\tak_civil02_5_co.paa"};

};

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.U_CAF_AG_ME_ROBES_02d'.

The uniform (no longer) exists.

;2653456']Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.U_CAF_AG_ME_ROBES_02d'.

The uniform (no longer) exists.

CAF_AG is related to Aggressors mod,not Canadian...i've made the same mistake some time ago :D

And i think it just because you don't have the latests updates,if i recall correctly the older classname Vs new ones after 1.51 patch.

thank you for chiming in, your feedback will be noted

As a respectful Canadian myself, and acknowledging the fact that priorities fall into the developers schedule, I do believe eventually the quality should be updated to look less like a poorly transferred A2 port. I do believe this will be the most successful Canadian Armed Forces pack when everything is said and done. Great work on this mod. Keep it up! =D

On your PDF on armaholic lines for backpacks you quote

"**x39 medical – “b_x39_carryall_medicalâ€

“b_x39_carryall_medical_tw†**requires x39 medsystem to use "

b_x39_carryall_medical_tw - isn't the correct class name. As the standard backpack has the TW camo/skin

b_x39_carryall_medical_ar needs to be replace the TW, as "b_x39_carryall_medical_ar" is the correct class name.

Hope this helps this great mod :)

Could the pdf link be included in the start post of this thread?

Thanks again .kju

Hi just wanted to say great mod, I made this account just for this post.

Whenever I am using the Lav 3 (either variant) I am not able to see any kind of landing point for my ordiance (ie not dust, explosions, bullets, ricochets, ect) Is there something I am missing or forgot to install to make these appear? Thanks!

The flag on the left arm of some of the AR cadpat has the vanilla flag showing halfway through

The flag on the left arm of some of the AR cadpat has the vanilla flag showing halfway through

awesome, talk to BI they made the units

Is there any thought about adding prototype units in? Like the TH-495. And this is not a prototype but the M113 UP Armored Variant and maybe even an ADATS? :D

Edited by BagPiperGuy

Is there any thought about adding prototype units in? Like the TH-495. And this is not a prototype but the M113 UP Armored Variant and maybe even an ADATS? :D

The TH-495 was never adopted by the CAF, the LAV III was instead. Although the LAV came well after my service I have come to understand that was an excellent decision. I don't think there are any regrets.

(TH-495, M113, ADATS.....you like your tracks :) ).

The TH-495 was never adopted by the CAF, the LAV III was instead. Although the LAV came well after my service I have come to understand that was an excellent decision. I don't think there are any regrets.

(TH-495, M113, ADATS.....you like your tracks :) ).

Been playing too much war game air land battle + red dragon :P

On that note some variants of the LAV 3 would be cool, CP,Medical,TUA,RWS,Engineer,FOO

I belive the canadians still use the Bison CP and Medical

Just options..

Hi, I'm trying to edit the DUWS mission, so that it can be playable with the Canadian Forces, does somebody have a hint on where do I find the classname for CAF? Thank you!

for the factions?

CAF_TW (woodland)

CAF_AR (desert)

For each unit I am searching, officer, rifleman etc, or is it available somewhere in the configviewer? Maybe ive missed something.

For each unit I am searching, officer, rifleman etc, or is it available somewhere in the configviewer? Maybe ive missed something.

what?

What are you asking for, the classnames for the individual units? The units', classnames are plainly viewable in the configviewer with the CAF prefix.

ie; cfgVehicles/CAF_RIFLEMAN_TW, CAF_GRENADIER_TW, CAF_OFFICER_TW, etc.

is that what you are looking for? BTW if you drop a unit on the map in the Editor and preview it (as the unit player) then open the configurator, it shows the unit's classname right there in the bottom left of the screen. (Not sure what you need this info for but to each their own).

The item names; uniforms, weapons, etc can also be found in the configviewer but its just easier to consult the classname list the mod author provided.

I hope that helps.

What are you asking for, the classnames for the individual units? The units', classnames are plainly viewable in the configviewer with the CAF prefix.

ie; cfgVehicles/CAF_RIFLEMAN_TW, CAF_GRENADIER_TW, CAF_OFFICER_TW, etc.

is that what you are looking for? BTW if you drop a unit on the map in the Editor and preview it (as the unit player) then open the configurator, it shows the unit's classname right there in the bottom left of the screen. (Not sure what you need this info for but to each their own).

The item names; uniforms, weapons, etc can also be found in the configviewer but its just easier to consult the classname list the mod author provided.

I hope that helps.

thank you! I knew i've missed something, way t much stuff to look around in the cfgviewer. Thanks alot!

Also anything you put down in the editor will have it's classname in the top right of the object/unit edit window. You can actually select this text and copy/paste it elsewhere.

This is far from complete just what I have managed to put together so far... YMMV

Units, weapons, ammo:

// LEGEND

// AR 	-	Arid
// TW	-	Temperate Woodland
// AC	- 	Arctic

// UNITS
// Regular TW	CAF_TW

"CAF_RIFLEMAN_TW"
"CAF_RIFLEMANAT_TW"
"CAF_GRENADIER_TW"
"CAF_C9GUNNER_TW"
"CAF_C6GUNNER_TW"
"CAF_GPMGASST_TW"
"CAF_84GUNNER_TW"
"CAF_ATASST_TW"
"CAF_MEDIC_TW"
"CAF_CBTENGINEER_TW"
"CAF_VEHTECH_TW"
"CAF_SECTIONIC_TW"
"CAF_SECTION2IC_TW"

"CAF_RECCE_IC_TW"
"CAF_RECCE_2IC_TW"
"CAF_RECCE_C9_TW"
"CAF_RECCE_SIG_TW"

// Regular AR	CAF_AR

"CAF_RIFLEMAN_AR"
"CAF_RIFLEMANAT_AR"
"CAF_GRENADIER_AR"
"CAF_C9GUNNER_AR"
"CAF_C6GUNNER_AR"
"CAF_GPMGASST_AR"
"CAF_84GUNNER_AR"
"CAF_ATASST_AR"
"CAF_MEDIC_AR"
"CAF_CBTENGINEER_AR"
"CAF_VEHTECH_AR"
"CAF_SECTIONIC_AR"
"CAF_SECTION2IC_AR"

"CAF_RECCE_IC_AR"
"CAF_RECCE_2IC_AR"
"CAF_RECCE_C9_AR"
"CAF_RECCE_SIG_AR"

// JTF2

"JTF2_ASSAULTER_TL
"JTF2_ASSAULTER_MG"
"JTF2_ASSAULTER_MED"
"JTF2_ASSAULTER_EXP"
"JTF2_ASSAULTER_MRK"
"JTF2_ASSAULTER"

// WEAPONS and AMMO
// Pistols

// Rifles and MG
"caf_C7A2"
"caf_C7A2_M203"
"caf_c8a3"
"caf_C8a3_artic"
"caf_C8a3_arid"
"caf_C8a3_wood"
"caf_c8a3_cqb"
"caf_C8a3_cqb_artic"
"caf_C8a3_cqb_arid"
"caf_C8a3_cqb_wood"
"caf_c8a3_M203"
"caf_C8a3_203_artic"
"caf_C8a3_203_arid"
"caf_C8a3_203_wood"
"JTF_C8A3_M203"
"JTF_C9A2"
"JTF_C8A3_CQB"
"caf_c6gpmg"
"caf_c9a2"

"caf_ar10t"
"caf_ar10t_ac"
"caf_ar10t_ar"
"caf_ar10t_tw"

// Rifle mags
"30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"
"30Rnd_556x45_T_stanag"
"20Rnd_762x51_Mag"
"200Rnd_556x45_Belt"
"9Rnd_45ACP_Mag"

// Launchers
"caf_m72a6"
"CAF_M2CG"

// Launcher ammo
"FFV551_HEAT"
"FFV441_HEDP"

// ITEMS

// optics
"optic_M2CG"
"optic_carryhandle"
"acc_flashlight"
"optic_elcan3d"
"optic_elcan"
"optic_elcan_arctic"
"optic_elcan_arid"
"optic_elcan_wood"

// suppressors
"CAF_muzzle_snds"
"CAF_muzzle_snds_556_ARCTIC"
"CAF_muzzle_snds_556_aR"
"CAF_muzzle_snds_556_blk"
"CAF_muzzle_snds_556_WOOD"

// other
"caf_MNVG"

// UNIFORMS

// backpacks
"B_CAF_Carryall_AR"
"B_CAF_Carryall"
"B_caf_AssaultPack_AR"
"B_caf_AssaultPack_TW"
"B_JTF_TL_ASSAULTPACK"
"B_JTF_M_ASSAULTPACK"
"B_JTF_ASSAULTPACK_EXP"
"B_JTF_MG_Kitbag"

// headgear
"H_CAF_Boonie_AR"
"H_CAF_Boonie_hs_AR"
"H_CAF_Boonie_TW"
"H_CAF_Boonie_hs_TW"
"H_CAF_BCAP_01"

// vehicles

"caf_HLVW_support"
               "caf_HLVW_open"
	"caf_HLVW_covered"
	"CAF_Quadbike_OD"
	"CAF_TAPV_tw"
	"caf_tapv_50_tw"
	"caf_tapv_gl_tw"

"caf_lav3_isc"
	"CAF_LeopardC2_TW"

"CAF_CH146_F",
	"CAF_CH146_GRIFFON_F",	//medevac
	"CH_147F"

"caf_HLVW_support_ar"
	"caf_HLVW_open_AR"
	"caf_HLVW_covered_ar"
	"CAF_Quadbike_AR"
	"CAF_TAPV_ar"
	"caf_tapv_50_ar"
	"caf_tapv_gl_ar"

"caf_lav3_isc_D"
	"CAF_LeopardC2_AR"

"CAF_CH146_F_D"

Some default unit loadouts:

Unit: B Alpha 1-1:1 (SavageCDN) (Team Leader)
Classname: JTF2_ASSAULTER_TL
Weapons: ["JTF_C8A3_M203","caf_m72a6","Rangefinder","hgun_ACPC2_snds_F"]
Magazines: ["SmokeShell","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","SmokeShell","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell","1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell","1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell","1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell","1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell","1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell","1Rnd_SmokeRed_Grenade_shell","1Rnd_SmokeRed_Grenade_shell"]
Items: ["FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit","CAF_muzzle_snds_556_aR"]

Unit: B Alpha 1-1:4 (SavageCDN) (Assault LMG)
Classname: JTF2_ASSAULTER_MG
Weapons: ["JTF_C9A2","caf_m72a6","hgun_ACPC2_snds_F"]
Magazines: ["SmokeShell","200Rnd_556x45_Belt","200Rnd_556x45_Belt","200Rnd_556x45_Belt","SmokeShell","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","200Rnd_556x45_Belt","200Rnd_556x45_Belt"]
Items: ["FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit"]

Unit: B Alpha 1-1:5 (SavageCDN) (Assault Medic)
Classname: JTF2_ASSAULTER_MED
Weapons: ["JTF_C8A3_CQB","caf_m72a6","hgun_ACPC2_snds_F"]
Magazines: ["SmokeShell","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","SmokeShell","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow"]
Items: ["FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit","Medikit","FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit","CAF_muzzle_snds_556_aR"]

Unit: B Alpha 1-1:2 (SavageCDN) (Explosives Expert)
Classname: JTF2_ASSAULTER_EXP
Weapons: ["JTF_C8A3_CQB","caf_m72a6","Rangefinder","hgun_ACPC2_snds_F"]
Magazines: ["SmokeShell","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","SmokeShell","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","DemoCharge_Remote_Mag","DemoCharge_Remote_Mag","DemoCharge_Remote_Mag","DemoCharge_Remote_Mag","DemoCharge_Remote_Mag","DemoCharge_Remote_Mag","SatchelCharge_Remote_Mag","SatchelCharge_Remote_Mag"]
Items: ["FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit","MineDetector","CAF_muzzle_snds_556_aR"]

Unit: B Alpha 1-1:4 (SavageCDN) (Marksman)
Classname: JTF2_ASSAULTER_MRK
Weapons: ["srifle_EBR_SOS_F","caf_m72a6","Rangefinder","hgun_ACPC2_snds_F"]
Magazines: ["20Rnd_762x51_Mag","20Rnd_762x51_Mag","20Rnd_762x51_Mag","20Rnd_762x51_Mag","20Rnd_762x51_Mag","20Rnd_762x51_Mag","20Rnd_762x51_Mag","20Rnd_762x51_Mag","20Rnd_762x51_Mag","SmokeShell","SmokeShell","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","20Rnd_762x51_Mag","20Rnd_762x51_Mag","20Rnd_762x51_Mag","20Rnd_762x51_Mag","20Rnd_762x51_Mag","20Rnd_762x51_Mag"]
Items: ["FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit","muzzle_snds_B","FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit"]

Unit: B Alpha 1-1:5 (SavageCDN) (Assaulter)
Classname: JTF2_ASSAULTER
Weapons: ["JTF_C8A3_CQB2","caf_m72a6","Rangefinder","hgun_ACPC2_snds_F"]
Magazines: ["SmokeShell","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","SmokeShell","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_yellow","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","200Rnd_556x45_Belt","200Rnd_556x45_Belt"]
Items: ["FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit","CAF_muzzle_snds_556_aR"]

Unit: B Alpha 1-1:1 (SavageCDN) (84 GUNNER)
Classname: CAF_84GUNNER_TW
Weapons: ["caf_c8a3","CAF_M2CG","Binocular"]
Magazines: ["30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","30Rnd_556X45_NATO","FFV551_HEAT","FFV551_HEAT","FFV441_HEDP","FFV441_HEDP"]
Items: ["FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit","H_CAF_Boonie_TW"]

Unit: B Alpha 1-1:1 (SavageCDN) (C6 Gunner)
Classname: CAF_C6GUNNER_TW
Weapons: ["caf_c6gpmg","Binocular"]
Magazines: ["220Rnd_762x51_Belt","220Rnd_762x51_Belt","SmokeShell","SmokeShell","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","220Rnd_762x51_Belt"]

Unit: B Alpha 1-1:1 (SavageCDN) (C9 Gunner)
Classname: CAF_C9GUNNER_TW
Weapons: ["caf_c9a2"]
Magazines: ["Chemlight_green","200Rnd_556x45_Belt","200Rnd_556x45_Belt","200Rnd_556x45_Belt","SmokeShell","SmokeShell","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_yellow","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade"]

Unit: B Alpha 1-1:1 (SavageCDN) (Marksman)
Classname: CAF_MARKSMAN_TW
Weapons: ["caf_ar10t","Rangefinder"]
Magazines: ["Chemlight_green","20Rnd_762x51_Mag","20Rnd_762x51_Mag","20Rnd_762x51_Mag","20Rnd_762x51_Mag","20Rnd_762x51_Mag","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_yellow","SmokeShell","SmokeShell","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade"]

VAS config:

// ====================================================================================
// VAS Config script	
// ====================================================================================
// Allow player to respawn with his loadout? If true unit will respawn with all ammo from initial save! 
// Set to false to disable this and rely on other scripts!
vas_onRespawn = true;
// Preload Weapon Config?
vas_preload = true;
// If limiting weapons best to set this true so people aren't loading custom loadouts with restricted gear.
vas_disableLoadSave = true;
// Amount of save/load slots
vas_customslots = 5; //9 is actually 10 slots, starts from 0
// Disable 'VAS hasn't finished loading' Check !!! ONLY RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE THAT USE ACRE !!!
vas_disableSafetyCheck = false;

// Limit Arrays - add classnames to arrays to limit VAS selection
// If arrays are left empty all weapons/magazines/items/backpacks/goggles are available
vas_weapons = 
[
"hgun_ACPC2_F",
// "SMG_01_F",
"LaserDesignator",
"Rangefinder",
"Binocular",
// // CAF
"caf_C7A2",
"caf_C7A2_M203",
// "caf_c8a3",
"caf_C8a3_arid",
// "caf_C8a3_artic",
// "caf_C8a3_wood",
// "caf_c8a3_cqb",
"caf_C8a3_cqb_arid",
// "caf_C8a3_cqb_artic",
// "caf_C8a3_cqb_wood",
// "caf_c8a3_M203",
"caf_C8a3_203_arid",
// "caf_C8a3_203_artic",
// "caf_C8a3_203_wood",
// "caf_c9a2",
"caf_C9A2_AR",
// "caf_C9A2_AC",
// "caf_C9A2_TW",
// "caf_ar10t",
"caf_ar10t_ar",
// "caf_ar10t_ac",
// "caf_ar10t_tw",	
"caf_m72a6",
"CAF_M2CG",
"JTF_C8A3_M203",
"JTF_C9A2",
"JTF_C8A3_CQB",
"caf_c6gpmg",
"caf_MNVG"	
];
vas_magazines = 
[
"30Rnd_556X45_NATO",
"30Rnd_556x45_T_stanag",
"20Rnd_762x51_Mag",
// "30Rnd_45ACP_Mag_SMG_01",
"FFV551_HEAT",
"FFV441_HEDP",
"SmokeShell",
"SmokeShellRed",
"SmokeShellGreen",
"1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell",
"1Rnd_SmokeRed_Grenade_shell",
"1Rnd_SmokeGreen_Grenade_shell",
"HandGrenade",
"200Rnd_556x45_Belt",
"9Rnd_45ACP_Mag",
"DemoCharge_Remote_Mag",
"SatchelCharge_Remote_Mag",
"Laserbatteries"
];
vas_items = 
[
// "MineDetector",
"FirstAidKit",
"Medikit",
"Toolkit",
"acc_flashlight",
"acc_pointer_IR",
// "optic_NVS",
// "optic_tws_mg",
"muzzle_snds_acp",
// "muzzle_snds_B",
// // CAF
"optic_M2CG",
"optic_carryhandle",
"optic_elcan3d",
// "optic_elcan",
// "optic_elcan_arctic",
"optic_elcan_arid",
// "optic_elcan_wood",	
"CAF_muzzle_snds",
"CAF_muzzle_snds_556_aR",
// "CAF_muzzle_snds_556_ARCTIC",
// "CAF_muzzle_snds_556_WOOD",
// "CAF_muzzle_snds_556_blk",
"caf_MNVG",
"H_CAF_Boonie_AR",
"H_CAF_Boonie_hs_AR",
// "H_CAF_Boonie_TW",
// "H_CAF_Boonie_hs_TW",
"H_CAF_BCAP_01"
];
vas_backpacks = 
[
"B_CAF_Carryall_AR",
"B_CAF_Carryall_MEdical_AR",
"B_caf_KitBag_AR",
// "B_CAF_Carryall",
"B_caf_AssaultPack_AR",
// "B_caf_AssaultPack_TW",
"B_caf_Bergen_AR",
"B_JTF_TL_ASSAULTPACK",
"B_JTF_M_ASSAULTPACK",
"B_JTF_ASSAULTPACK_EXP",
"B_JTF_MG_Kitbag"
];
vas_glasses = [];

// Exclude Arrays - add classnames to arrays to exclude items from VAS
// If arrays are empty all weapons/magazines/items/backpacks/goggles are available
// Weapons to remove from VAS
vas_r_weapons = [];
// Backpacks to remove from VAS
vas_r_backpacks = [];
// Magazines to remove from VAS
vas_r_magazines = [];
// Items to remove from VAS
vas_r_items = 
[
"muzzle_snds_H",
"muzzle_snds_H_MG",
"muzzle_snds_L",
"optic_Aco",
"optic_ACO_grn",
"optic_ACO_grn_smg",
"optic_Aco_smg",
"optic_Arco",
"optic_Hamr",
"optic_Holosight",
"optic_Holosight_smg",
"optic_LRPS",
"optic_MRCO",
"optic_MRD",
"optic_Nightstalker",
"optic_SOS",
"optic_tws",
"optic_Yorris"
];
// Goggles to remove from VAS
vas_r_glasses = [];

Edited by SavageCDN