ohally

Canadian Armed Forces Modification ARMA III

What if i just want the chinook, not all the rest of the stuff??

I only want the chinook, and not all the rest of this canadian stuff, is there an option to have it seperate??

This is not a buffet. It's a mod featured the entire Canadian Armed Forces. If you want just the chinook feel free to check out the bi sample models from A2 and port the thing yourself.

Cheers

This is not a buffet. It's a mod featured the entire Canadian Armed Forces. If you want just the chinook feel free to check out the bi sample models from A2 and port the thing yourself.

Cheers

:yeahthat:

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Thanks for the continued updates and the ALiVE compatibilty

ALiVE compatibility??? What faction name? (I'm just starting with ALiVE so excuse my ignorance (most everyone does).

Im having a problem when loading my mission :

You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependant on downloadable content that as been deleted.air_caf

Thanks

Im having a problem when loading my mission :

You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependant on downloadable content that as been deleted.air_caf

Thanks

Does not exist. Open your mission.sqm and delete air_caf from the first two lists

Factions are:

CAF_TW - woodland

CAF_AR - desert

Hey Ohally - The 1.7.7 dl link in the first post is titled 1.1.7

Thanks will correct tonight. On my cell right now

Sorry to make another post so soon, but is there a chance that 100-300m zeroing will be added to the M72? I know it has the adjustable rear sight on the model.

Sorry to make another post so soon, but is there a chance that 100-300m zeroing will be added to the M72? I know it has the adjustable rear sight on the model.

In the works. The standard "page up" "page down" doesn't appear to work on launchers the same way. I'm searching for a work around

In the mean time just gotta get nice n' close or practice eyeing it. You're lucky if you get 250m anyway you slice it.

Edited by Chilaxe

The reason I call it (circa 2035) is because it is more a place holder then anything as our current Leopard C2s do not and likely never will have an RWS system, or the futuristic armour placed on the ARMA 3 ones.

Should it be named 2A6 or something instead? It looks closer to that then the C2. Maybe have it as some sort of Fiction Future Upgrade/Variant. Unless you plan on the mod being current equipment only.

Edited by Tuskin38

Good job guys! LAVIII is awesome!!

I'm wondering if you could make the Stryker ICV with the remote M2 using your LAV as base...

Edited by Bogart

Good job guys! LAVIII is awesome!!

I'm wondering if you could make the Stryker ICV with the remote M2 using your LAV as base...

Bogart, if you thought about your question you likely would of answered it yourself. This is the CAF pack, and the Canadians do not employ Strykers ICVs in with CROW M2 configuration. You have to understand and the mod DEVs have a lot on their plate already, this is why no one cared to respond. If you're looking for a Stryker ICV was released by BI not to long ago. Cheers.

Edited by Chilaxe

of what?

sorry didn't tell you specific classes

Chinook and lav III please

Hey guys with Mission Generator in game (mcc editor)... When we go to 3d editor for example , I cant find the chinook in the list. Anyone else figured out where it is? We can find it in the normal editor but not the in game method.

Actually, I'm wondering guys: Why does it says "B.Moody - C8, C6, C9 custom sounds" in the credits when those sounds are from JSRS 1.5???

LJ

Actually, I'm wondering guys: Why does it says "B.Moody - C8, C6, C9 custom sounds" in the credits when those sounds are from JSRS 1.5???

LJ

HE did the original sounds, it should say jarhead later in the list, just forgot to remove his credits. Will be done for next update

Well, no problem then, I was just wondering as said :)

LJ

Fixed on first post. :O you weren't even mentioned, SOOOO sorry man!! really appreciate you letting us put em in they are amazing.

Hey guys with Mission Generator in game (mcc editor)... When we go to 3d editor for example , I cant find the chinook in the list. Anyone else figured out where it is? We can find it in the normal editor but not the in game method.

Was testing the current release with the A2 Map Pack--all I can say is whoa! Quality stuff right there, fellas. Bravo! :D