ohally

Canadian Armed Forces Modification ARMA III

So far so good =]

Going to try.. I'll sign them V2 and V1 and hopefully that fixes it. They may not be fixed for the update tomorrow due to time restraints but they should be shortly after.

Cheers.

Just a question why do the guns have green on them?

Because the real weapons have green on them in the Canadian military.

OP, Just so you know, the new "brown" boots are on recall, the CF is NOT implementing them EVER. The standard is Desert boots for arid/desert regions, or black for temperate. The brown ones fall apart, and they were on a trial basis, and never issued to any soldiers other than a handful on a trial basis..

p.s. If you need any info on our current vehicles or equipment, feel free to pm me, i'm an active serving member of the Royal Canadian Dragoons stationed in CFB Petawawa.

ooh and btw, we haven't been called the Canadian Armed Forces since the late 80's!

OP, Just so you know, the new "brown" boots are on recall, the CF is NOT implementing them EVER. The standard is Desert boots for arid/desert regions, or black for temperate. The brown ones fall apart, and they were on a trial basis, and never issued to any soldiers other than a handful on a trial basis..

p.s. If you need any info on our current vehicles or equipment, feel free to pm me, i'm an active serving member of the Royal Canadian Dragoons stationed in CFB Petawawa.

ooh and btw, we haven't been called the Canadian Armed Forces since the late 80's!

Thanks I wasn't aware of the boots info hasn't reached us out west yet.

I'm also a serving member have been for 8 years but I will likely hit you up for info on anything armoured. I'm also aware of the bullshit bleeding heart re name of the military and choose to give 0 fucks with regards to it. we are armed and the public can damned well deal with it in my opinion ;)

Cheers.

Harper government changed it back to CAF instead of CF anyways, which I think is more appropriate

BTW Magnus can you elaborate on the recall of the brown boots? Any links?

Edited by SlipperyLiverz

Please don't forget the signatures. ;)

I really love my "death kirmit" caf save in the vas.

Please don't forget the signatures. ;)

I really love my "death kirmit" caf save in the vas.

hahahaha "death kirmit" ? please elaborate!!!!

I am actively working on signatures, been busy with my real job. I'm certain it is because they are signed V1 not V2, just up graded my tool and will be testing on the 1CPB servers this coming weekend.

Thanks Ohally,

Works a treat, on the 75th ranger server right now =]

Now signed properly for signature checks.

@ Slipperliverz ... This info is incorrect.. What Harper did was give us back the name " Royal " to our Navy, as well as give the old insignia back to the anchor on the navy epaulette.

as far as further info on the brown boot recall, all I know is you are allowed to wear them still but none will be issued, and for overseas deployment they are not issued.. So garrison boots at best!

@Ohally... I also have been in 8 years... are you PPCLI?

I have tons of info, specs and pictures for anything armoured.. That includes Coyote, Lav III, Bison, LUVW, LSVW, HLVW, MLVW, the " new" HLVW, etc... full pics of interiors and what not can be easily obtained...some stuff might have to be omitted of course...

pm me bro and i'll get you what you want...

This mod is fantastic.

Thank you Ohally, the Law launcher is just perfect! (Been waiting for a newer M72 for awhile!)

I do have a bug to report which I'm sure you're aware of - The Carl Gustav doesn't have reload animations.

Excuse my ignorance/laziness (Don't want to stifle through 20+ pages)

But is there any plans to make Canadian Vehicles? most importantly the LAV?

Thanks again for the mod, and keep up the good work.

This mod is fantastic.

Thank you Ohally, the Law launcher is just perfect! (Been waiting for a newer M72 for awhile!)

I do have a bug to report which I'm sure you're aware of - The Carl Gustav doesn't have reload animations.

Excuse my ignorance/laziness (Don't want to stifle through 20+ pages)

But is there any plans to make Canadian Vehicles? most importantly the LAV?

Thanks again for the mod, and keep up the good work.

Thanks,

There are no plans for any vehicles in the alpha at this time. When the beta releases we are brining in the lav III, Bison ambulance, leopard, chinook, griffon, c130j, and the cf188. The coyote and rg31 are possible however is I can get a modeller to do it the TAPV will be brought in to replace both vehicles ( as is the plan in real life. )

The plan is to cover all parts of the Canadian Forces with this mod.

I do need modellers to help with the vehicle interiors for arma 3 though.

As for weapons the c14a1, c15, 870, and browning high power are in progress (pics as soon as I can).

We will also be looking for a RHIB to support the RCN side of things. As well as creating naval boarding party units.

JTF2 and CSOR units are also in the works with silenced C8s and the C8CQB.

Cheers

Ohally, Coyote is already in game!

http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=13831

I haven't checked it out.. but from the screen shot it is MINT!

if the interior is not on par, I can get high res pics myself by climbing into one at work (i'm a gunner on a coyote in RL).

this model would have to have realistic gunnery sights, as well as fully functional surv gear of course!

I can help with stuff like that.. pm me ;-)

Ohally, Coyote is already in game!

http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=13831

I haven't checked it out.. but from the screen shot it is MINT!

if the interior is not on par, I can get high res pics myself by climbing into one at work (i'm a gunner on a coyote in RL).

this model would have to have realistic gunnery sights, as well as fully functional surv gear of course!

I can help with stuff like that.. pm me ;-)

That's arma 2. And we have our own model that is more accurate then the lav 25 from A2

fair enough.. let me know if you need help!

oh and btw link was wrong one anyway

Any plans on fixing the sight misalignment mentioned earlier? (Only noticed with the Holosight and with the Carrying Handle)

Are you planning on a CADPAT-arid backpack?

You guys really need to fix the elcan. The drastic six clock hold you hav eto do is ridiculous. And if that's the way the canadian army trains to shoot, they're wrong.

You guys really need to fix the elcan. The drastic six clock hold you hav eto do is ridiculous. And if that's the way the canadian army trains to shoot, they're wrong.

Getting super tired of saying this, "the drastic six clock hold" explain because this means nothing to me. And for the love of god provide screen shots.

By the way, If you don't like the pack feel free to do better, or just not use it.

Cheers

I absolutely love this mod and everything you guys have done. I really appreciate all the hard work and effort that has been put into this mod. I do not know too much about the Canadian Armed Forces in general, as I am in the US Army as a 11C. But this mod is great, I'm really not into the whole futuristic army deal, but CAF has really made me look into Arma 3 a lot more than I have been! I can't wait to see further development of this mod, and hopefully see a possible DLC for Arma 3!;)

I thought I would share a small video I made. It's my first time making a Arma video, but CAF has inspired me to slice in a infamous firefight with Arma footage. Hope you enjoy and thank you for the mod!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j09w08Sxrbo