ohally

Canadian Armed Forces Modification ARMA III

okay thank you very much sir. like i said in the email it will be a honor to play as Canada instead of the crummy USA

Thanks,

I also understand your jest ref USA. However please keep those comments to your self. I do not want this to turn in to a my d**k is bigger than your CANADA V USA thread. I have worked with American soldiers a lot in my time and it doesn't matter. Officers are still dicks, you still get yelled at, and your usually cold, wet, tired or all 3.

Thanks again for the kind words ref the CAF mod.

i do like the USA and i like the soldiers and all but what im sick and tired of is in every GAME Its USA like does CANADA or like BRITAIN or any other country but like RUSSIA AND AMERICA EXIST? and it makes me upset nowadays when i see all these games where its USA VS RUSSIA or like USA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT CAN STOP THIS! and it makes me feel like gaming developers don't realize how much Other countries like Canada and Britain have helped the USA all through-out its history and it seems like we get no credit for it and if we do its very little... and i didn't realize u actually had served sorry and thank you for serving BTW.

i do like the USA and i like the soldiers and all but what im sick and tired of is in every GAME Its USA like does CANADA or like BRITAIN or any other country but like RUSSIA AND AMERICA EXIST? and it makes me upset nowadays when i see all these games where its USA VS RUSSIA or like USA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT CAN STOP THIS! and it makes me feel like gaming developers don't realize how much Other countries like Canada and Britain have helped the USA all through-out its history and it seems like we get no credit for it and if we do its very little... and i didn't realize u actually had served sorry and thank you for serving BTW.

* am serving, and thank you.

I agree with what your saying hence this mod. Just this isn't the place to discuss it.

Cheers

I cannot wait for this, amazing amazing job dude. I hope i can find some servers running this tonight :)

YES!

The Armaverse just became one mod more beautiful.

Thanks for the hard work guys, will provide feedback :)

Awesome! The only issue I see is the finger trigger placement. But that's all. Very good!

Awesome! The only issue I see is the finger trigger placement. But that's all. Very good!

It's a lack of animations for the weapons. I don't have an animator at this time so the A3A animations are in place as holders, they are slightly off but you dont notice in a fire fight.

Ohally thank you very much i am loving this mod!! By the way, When is that server going to be up is their a specific date? cause i would love to play? and is it possible to change the gloves or at least the color of them?

It's a lack of animations for the weapons. I don't have an animator at this time so the A3A animations are in place as holders, they are slightly off but you dont notice in a fire fight.

Ill see if i can talk to someone i know who does 3D modeling and they may also do animations, if they do and they want to help you ill send them your way.

Thanks for posting the release on our forums as well and apologies for the delay. Its a bit busy for us these days ;)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

Thanks Foxhound,

I hear ya, every time I visit Armaholic to see whats new I have to check 2-3 pages not just the first 3 posts lol.

Thanks again, saved me some time and it looks great!! Cheers.

Excellent work! Congrats on the guns and optics!

The medic seems to spawn with a MX rifle as default, not sure if it was done on purpose but I figured it was worth mentioning .

Is there a class list for these weapons? I'm trying to make a custom weapon box.

Is there a class list for these weapons? I'm trying to make a custom weapon box.

in the editor you can use the config viewer.

I don't know how to do that... And I make editor tutorials. I know how to get it open but not how to find and open the config for your box or weapons.

when you open the config browser, scroll down the list on the left look for cfgWeapons, double click and it will expand a list of every weapon in the game and all addons

just in case:

Weapons:

C6GPMG

C9A2

C7A2

C8A3

C7A2_M203

C8A3_M203

M72A6

Ammo

220Rnd_762x51_belt (C6)

200Rnd_556x45_Belt (C9)

30Rnd_556x45_NATO (C7/C8 Red instead of Green Tracers)

30Rnd_556x45_T_Stanag

The M72A6 is self contained and shouldn't require any ammo in a crate.

Uniforms:

"CAF_TW_Uniform_CADPAT" - Temperate Woodland (Full)

"CAF_TW_Uniform_CADPAT_tshirt" - Temperate Woodland (T-Shirt)

"CAF_TW_Uniform_CADPAT_roll" - Temperate Woodland (Rolled)

"CAF_AR_Uniform_CADPAT" - Arid Region (Full)

"CAF_AR_Uniform_CADPAT_tshirt" - Arid Region (T-Shirt)

"CAF_AR_Uniform_CADPAT_roll" - Arid Region (Rolled)

Helmet:

"CG634" - Arid

"CG634_TW" - Temperate

Optics:

optic_elcan - C79A2

optic_carryhandle - iron sights

Edited by Ohally
"Optic" not "Optics"

Just a small suggestion, please add a mod tag in front of your classnames as to not cause possible conflicts. You did it with your uniforms, just extend it to your weapons and magazines.

CAF_C6GPMG

Just a small suggestion, please add a mod tag in front of your classnames as to not cause possible conflicts. You did it with your uniforms, just extend it to your weapons and magazines.

CAF_C6GPMG

yeah I'll fire that off before the next update. I'll compile a classlist so that anyone who has written scripts etc can find the new class names.