Sign in to follow this  
dimitri18

PVP heaven..for now

PVP will never die as long as you have a community to hold to, they will together try and keep it alive for the better good for all. Next vital ingredient is a developer that cares about PVP as much as COOP. PVP must not be under-prioritized for COOP or vice versa. This must not be underestimated. :)

Arma Wargames, previously Charlie Foxtrot as previously mentioned (Our PVP community is still alive!), are obviously interested in plunging into ArmA 3's superb PVP opportunities - and will most likely transfer over to do tournaments on the new game once its released.

For now, we are enjoying a lot of friendly PVP sessions with AW members and other clans/groups that are also playing in the tournament. I have released already a few vids of ArmA 3 PVP and will surely release more! One is already under edit.

Good old attack & defend PVP

Alternative PVP! Serial Killer from OFP days anyone? ArmA Wargames has made a sequel!

absolutely! i do think however, the movement can be refined a little more. really just adding or better yet, implementing the ability to hard stop would make things better. for example; in BF3, when you are in a run and pull up your sites, your character comes almost to a halt. In response to the argument that its not realistic; please handle a weapon and run a course then respond. It's due to the lack of realism in movement in arma that has always pushed me away. movement in life, when in full gear and weapon system; I have never had any issues moving around. This game should reflect that and surpass the "arcade" shooters out there.

words that describe how it feels in real life = Natural; dynamic; fluid; violent

these words should also describe how it feels in the game if it is in fact supposed to simulate real life. not; clunky, cumbersome, awkward.

Dont get me wrong; this is way better than how arma 2 felt. but it still needs work.

Road Rage is utterly pointless with the current vehicle handling in Arma 3.
A bigger issue is that the steering is horrible and the cars available in the alpha can't accelerate to save their lives.

Thanks for the reply... do you think if these issues are fixed we will see that type of mission released?

It's one of my favorites in Arma :o

Not sure how you guys can play 80player PVP, I mean at least CQC type like TDM. Maybe it was just a few select missions but my supercomputer go pulled down to 5-10fps during a few gameplay sessions ago in a TDM mission.

Not sure how you guys can play 80player PVP, I mean at least CQC type like TDM. Maybe it was just a few select missions but my supercomputer go pulled down to 5-10fps during a few gameplay sessions ago in a TDM mission.

Did your mission have a crate filler script in it? If so this is why.

Statistics are making there way into ARMA as well. Check out Spy Battle stats. WWW.ARMALIVE.COM. its more than just Kills and deaths. Its accuracy, weapon times and much more. Its in Beta right now. But its pretty cool to see it in arma.