Sorry but...I'm right..

http://www.generalequipment.info/GOSHAWK%20SIGHT.htm

Continous operating time 4hrs. @ 25C

" which you've been told about several times"... I think you dont know very well your own equipment.

---------- Post added at 00:31 ---------- Previous post was at 00:19 ----------

I like add to your arguments - with the "old -bug" - that there's no "old bug" right now.

http://www.cyclone-jsc.ru/index.php/ru/pritsely.html ->the link doesnt work to me.

I test the night/optical/thermal visions with vanilla game and other mods like R3F - French weapons - and the optics works finel.

You can't see visible light through a thermal imaging scope at all - behind the objective lens is a microbolometer array which detects infra-red radiation and converts it to an electrical signal that is then passed to a digital display. There is no optical channel directly to the eyepiece like you have on conventional day sights.

You can no sooner see through a thermal imaging scope when the batter runs out, than you can see images on the viewfinder screen of a digital camera when the battery runs out and stops powering the CCD (more or less the visible light equivalent of a microbolometer).

Vehicles that have dual day/night sights have separate channels (i.e separate objective lenses and detectors behind those lenses) for visible light and infra-red or image intensifiers (which use a photomultipliers as the detector instead of a CCD or microbolometer).

It's why things such as the AN/PSQ-20 ENVG and Qioptiq Saker require two lenses to provide two channels to fuse IR and nv images together, and the FELIN Sword sight you mentioned has separate channels for the optical sight and the IR/NV modes

Edited by da12thMonkey

How can i let nato take this uniform and seen not naked man? D:

Sorry but...I'm right..

http://www.generalequipment.info/GOSHAWK%20SIGHT.htm

Continous operating time 4hrs. @ 25C

" which you've been told about several times"... I think you dont know very well your own equipment.

And what makes you think you'll be able to use it as optical sight after that? That's your totally wrong and stupid assumption. Go try to view something through a germanium plate.

I think you're taking too much out of top of your head.

EDIT: Can this discussion be moved out into separate thread, please?

Edited by DarkWanderer

Found in the package of the Russian army bug, doctors (until I looked surpatov) no kits, first aid kits instead of their backpack for ammo. Forgive me if this has been the message.

Guys! Thank you all for the feedback. An update is on the way!

Do you plan on adding in any other russian supply crates like the blue tiger/omon style uniforms, a few gp5 or pigface gasmasks for just ambience, I'm sorry if this has been brought up already.

Guys! Thank you all for the feedback. An update is on the way!

Thank you sudden! These russians are amazing.Cant wait for the update.

By the way,is there any way you can make them work with ALIVE? They spawn in,but Alives opcom dosent take controll of them.I know your busy with ussr vs west(awesome too) so if you cant find the time no worries.

Keep up the good work!

Is possible to update the sounds and maybe make it compatible with JSRS, at this moment all guns sounds like the opfor guns.

BTW this mod is awesome! I love the quality of the guns and attachments.

Sudden, I think that after the recent events maybe the Russian faction should be in the OPFOR. More than anything because Putin has situated himself there, saying that the West is Russian's main opponent.

Would be nice if you could port a few more vehicles from A2, like the BMP3, Vodnik, Hind and maybe even the Mi17. I believe they would be in the Russian army at least for the next 20 years. The grad and the ural truck would make also nice additions.

And from A3 you could check the Yak 130 and the Kamaz Typhoon.

Edited by MistyRonin

Do you guys plan to add MI-8?

or change rifle animation and sound

MistyRonin, enough time to do all the main enemy of Russia, our policy is designed to avoid direct confrontation, and incidentally s all sides ARMA3 AAF most current supported to Russia. This can be judged Gear AFF.

One of my favorite mod, Big THX for you hard work!

Is there any Russian playable missions out there i can download?

One of my favorite mod, Big THX for you hard work!

Is there any Russian playable missions out there i can download?

Im developing a russians campaign using sudden's mod. At the moment I have released map01: Operation Tempest Wind, you can suscribe it from SteamWorkshop. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=237352389

Is that picture on the front page a new camo coming next update?

Is that picture on the front page a new camo coming next update?

Everything you see on the pictures is in the mod already. :-)

Sudden, Kaelies has a working (doesn't cause the famed language bug where everyone speaks English) Russian language port that I believe he has opened up for other modders to use. In my view, a couple more vehicles, remodeled helmets, and an authentic Russian protocol is all this mod needs to put it into the "legendary" status.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?172176-Kaelies-South-Zagorian-Army-Mod/page5

Here's the link, he has information on the language addon posted there. Would be worth the extra 65 or so MB (for just the Russian protocol) in my opinion!!

Edited by FistoGames

Are you guys planning on doing a Russian paint of the To-199 to fit perfectly with its real life counterpart Yakovlev Yak-130 for CAS role?

Are you guys planning on doing a Russian paint of the To-199 to fit perfectly with its real life counterpart Yakovlev Yak-130 for CAS role?

Agree 100%.

Everything you see on the pictures is in the mod already. :-)

Where is it? I tried looking but couldn't find it! :)

Where is it? I tried looking but couldn't find it! :)

Look for SURPAT uniforms (I think the spetznaz units use it), or use "This adduniform "U_SUD_RU_DIGI_UNIFORM02";" in the unit's init.

The Tempest trucks too. Be great go transport Russians around in this mrap-like truck.

sudden can you please look into these for your next update. if you need assistance, just PM me

bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/SUD_M113_DriverOut.interpolateTo: Bad move SUD_KIA_M113_DriverOut

Animation sud_gw_v\data\anim\hmmwv_m240gunner.rtm not found or empty

Animation sud_gw_v\data\anim\hmmwv_mk19gunnerout.rtm not found or empty

Animation sud_gw_v\data\anim\hmmwv_tow_gunnerout.rtm not found or empty

Animation sud_gw_v\data\anim\kia_hmmwv_m240gunner.rtm not found or empty

Cannot load surface info sud_gw_wpn\data\Penetration\metalPlate.bisurf

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.sud_tgp_a'.

String STR_A3_CfgWeapons_EBR_base_F_WeaponSlotsInfo_MuzzleSlot0 not found

String STR_A3_CfgWeapons_XM_base_F_WeaponSlotsInfo_MuzzleSlot0 not found

String STR_CfgWeapons_arifle_Khaybar_F_Library0 not found

Edited by .kju [PvPscene]