greetings from me..

I always wanted to use "russian stuff" in arma3 than NATO, but sadly i cant use this in VTS map, did u know why? everytime i bought that uniform from the shop it wont appear.. waiting for explanation from the expert here.. oh btw i've installed this mod correctly..

Yes, thanks a lot for reporting bugs.

What is VTS???

Yes, thanks a lot for reporting bugs.

What is VTS???

Virtual Training Space ? :confused_o:

Cool mod, I play with it almost from the start !!! It remains to add a line series AEK (971,972,973) because it is, as shown, one of the best machines in the world. Simple and reliable as the AK, but more detailed and rate of fire.

http://gunsru.ru/rg_avtomat_aek-971_ru.html

Sorry for my English, so do not write a bug report.

Hey Sudden

Getting an error when i place a spetznaz uav operator in the editor.

"Bad veihicle type_RU_UAV_01_Backpack"

Getting this error since update.Mission wont load with this error.

Hey what's the class name for the Russian Faction? I want to add them to the TPW Skirmish module.

Hey Sudden

Getting an error when i place a spetznaz uav operator in the editor.

"Bad veihicle type_RU_UAV_01_Backpack"

Getting this error since update.Mission wont load with this error.

Cheers! Thanks for the report! :-)) I'm making an update now, this will be fixed.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

hey what's the class name for the russian faction? I want to add them to the tpw skirmish module.

sud_ru

Hey sudden, we finally started using Russians in our ops, but encountered a problem - they are impervious to RH m4/m16s. 10-15 shots to chest, 6-8 shot to face (not helmet). I'm wondering if its something with RH 556 ballistic values, or maybe other utility mods affecting it. Or actually Russians are "on steroids"... Any Ideas?

Hey sudden, we finally started using Russians in our ops, but encountered a problem - they are impervious to RH m4/m16s. 10-15 shots to chest, 6-8 shot to face (not helmet). I'm wondering if its something with RH 556 ballistic values, or maybe other utility mods affecting it. Or actually Russians are "on steroids"... Any Ideas?

Yeah, Russians are like that! :-)))))))))

Well, I haven't changed anything in the config since Arma3 Alpha, and all the characteristics were taken from BIS config at the time so maybe this part needs tweaking.

Does the situation remain the same with vanilla weapons? If so, my mod is guilty, if not... You know who's to blame, then. :-)))))

Is this mod still alive?

Would really love to see a supported russian forces mod instead of using those giant rhs mods

4 minutes ago, Bayern_Maik said:

Is this mod still alive?

Would really love to see a supported russian forces mod instead of using those giant rhs mods

The author was last active on the forums in August 2015 - so likely no.

With that said, i will close this thread. If the author returns they can send a moderator a PM to have the thread re-opened.