No, always on stable branch. I disabled all other mods and still got this issue.

I've had this issue before. It tends to be isolated instances, but you should be able to drag things from the box to the ground and then into your inventory.

Yo, first time posting here... Just wondering if you might have some copies of an earlier version of this mod, hopefully somewhere in the neighborhood of v3.51? Either way, I just want to say I love this mod; especially the terrorists! They've got to be the best target practice, er... I mean insurgents I've ever seen!

I still have 3.51. Since I can only link to our files within the Armaholic network you can sent me a PM there if you want it :)

I still have 3.51. Since I can only link to our files within the Armaholic network you can sent me a PM there if you want it :)

But v3.51 would have config issues with the latest ArmA3 patch (it was released previously from the bootcamp dlc or later???) wouldn´t it? Good to know you got a previous versions repository, Foxhound!

cheers!

;2783044']But v3.51 would have config issues with the latest ArmA3 patch (it was released previously from the bootcamp dlc or later???) wouldn´t it? Good to know you got a previous versions repository' date=' Foxhound!

cheers![/quote']

Probably, but thats not important to me. I am just offering my help to someone in need of help (for whatever reason) ;)

I have like 95% of all files which have ever been released in backup since the first days of Arma (Armed Assault, ArmA 1), except ripped/stolen content from certain communities. Anyone can always contact me for help to find some old file he/she needs.

Cheers, guys!

What's the problem with the mod? Need updates?

ASDG JR support would be awesome and would fix those bugs with optics getting inside the gun on ironsight mode, as people are reporting (I had this issue too)! and a PK-A optic too lol

cheers!

Please, pleeease be a friendly mod maker and properly compartmentalize into different pbos:

- Weapons

- Units

without the units being linked to the weapons, so people who wish to use other weapons than yours don't have to keep them.

sudden the AK with Scotch tape on two mags is gone? ;)

Please, pleeease be a friendly mod maker and properly compartmentalize into different pbos:

- Weapons

- Units

without the units being linked to the weapons, so people who wish to use other weapons than yours don't have to keep them.

Or you could do the easy thing and use the arsenal to build sets of the units with other's weapons.

Or you could do the easy thing and use the arsenal to build sets of the units with other's weapons.

Except I'm not trying to build missions, I'm trying to declutter our modset from weapons we don't use.

I realize that is cherry picking, but it's additional items in the arsenal, additional data every player in our community has to download, additional config entries being loaded on game start, all for weapons that we don't use.

And since it's so easy to make unit sets in arsenal, why hardcode units in the config to use the weapons / ship the units in the same PBO? I see the downside, but not the benefit.

Edited by janus0104

;2783410']ASDG JR support would be awesome and would fix those bugs with optics getting inside the gun on ironsight mode' date=' as people are reporting (I had this issue too)! and a PK-A optic too lol

cheers![/quote']

Got it. Not sure if I understood the optics inside the gun, but everything else is accepted. :-)))

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

- Weapons

- Units

Man, who on Earth is preventing you from making your own replacement config for your servers (or missions)?

Do whatever you want, give them sticks and stones if you want to.

I always thought that what Arma is for.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

sudden the AK with Scotch tape on two mags is gone? ;)

Yes. Too many people were complaining. You want a version of (which Ak) with scotch tape back?

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Except I'm not trying to build missions, I'm trying to declutter our modset from weapons we don't use.

I realize that is cherry picking, but it's additional items in the arsenal, additional data every player in our community has to download, additional config entries being loaded on game start, all for weapons that we don't use.

And since it's so easy to make unit sets in arsenal, why hardcode units in the config to use the weapons / ship the units in the same PBO? I see the downside, but not the benefit.

You think that there will be more downloads of a mission (or players on a server) if the downloaded content size is smaller. It's a mistake.

As DAY-Z's or ACE's experience tell, people don't care how much do they have to download until the gameplay is good enough for them. (and last Wolfenstein, BTW)))))

Yes. Too many people were complaining. You want a version of (which Ak) with scotch tape back?

maybe only in virtual arsenal, if i remember well was the akms (steel and foldable stock)

Sha-weet! Thanks man, you're awesome!

;2783044']But v3.51 would have config issues with the latest ArmA3 patch (it was released previously from the bootcamp dlc or later???) wouldn´t it?

Yup' date=' but I still use a metric [b']ton[/b] of old mods (W/O AiA)... So no patch for me.;)

Got it. Not sure if I understood the optics inside the gun, but everything else is accepted. :-)))

This bug ->http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=190864708 and http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=190864595

Any other weapon mod which features custom optics without ASDG JR support, causes this to your and other weapons with custom optics... I don´t have it anymore cus all the other weapons are ASDG JR compliant ;D

And if you add MRT accessories function too, the Krechet could toggle between with or without magnifier (which is kinda cool) =D

cheers

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

;2783788']This bug ->http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=190864708 and http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=190864595

Any other weapon mod which features custom optics without ASDG JR support' date=' causes this to your and other weapons with custom optics... I don´t have it anymore cus all the other weapons are ASDG JR compliant ;D

And if you add MRT accessories function too, the Krechet could toggle between with or without magnifier (which is kinda cool) =D

cheers

Exactly what is happening with me

;2783788']This bug ->http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=190864708 and http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=190864595

Any other weapon mod which features custom optics without ASDG JR support' date=' causes this to your and other weapons with custom optics... I don´t have it anymore cus all the other weapons are ASDG JR compliant ;D

cheers

Thanks a lot. Will be fixed. :-)))

Good to see some 'Russians' I have just the mission for these!

Thanks for the release!

Arma3 Alpha was released March 5 2013.

First version of this mod was released March 6 2013.

Good to see that someone is still surprised. :-))))

Sudden

no problems.

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for continued support on these russians.I use them to fight nato on a daily basis;) if i could only have one playable faction in arma, SUD RU would be the one.

I do actually have one request for a future update if possible.Is there any way you might be able to include a Vodnik someday?

Really love that little truck:)

Anyway thanks for continuing this mod,and especially for the russian voice protocol.This is by far the best faction mod

Just wanted to stop by and say 'hey'.

Played with EastVsWest, with ALiVE on Chernarus. Had a blast. Great stuff!!

I've been using this pack for a while now, but each time i use it i'm surprised of quality.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jyw0efxwbki6xry/AADvYIIq7yvgy628oii8MsPEa?dl=0#/

Thank you! I'm glad you like it! :-))

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Sudden

no problems.

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for continued support on these russians.I use them to fight nato on a daily basis;) if i could only have one playable faction in arma, SUD RU would be the one.

I do actually have one request for a future update if possible.Is there any way you might be able to include a Vodnik someday?

Really love that little truck:)

Anyway thanks for continuing this mod,and especially for the russian voice protocol.This is by far the best faction mod

Thank you very much! I'm thinking about porting Arma2 vehicles (T90, BMP3, Tunguska, Vodnik). Also Ka-52 finally would benefit from new FM using it's two blades. Just give me time. :-)))

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Just wanted to stop by and say 'hey'.

Played with EastVsWest, with ALiVE on Chernarus. Had a blast. Great stuff!!

Thanks a lot, man! The whole stuff would not happen without the community support! :-)))))

Edited by sudden

I believe there's a small config error in sud_ru_radio, scope = "private"; should be either scope = 0; or #define private 0 and scope = private; same for scope = "public", with 2

I believe there's a small config error in sud_ru_radio, scope = "private"; should be either scope = 0; or #define private 0 and scope = private; same for scope = "public", with 2

Wow! You are a bug finder! Thanks for that! ;-)))

Wow! You are a bug finder! Thanks for that! ;-)))

No problemo ;)

While we're at it, arifle_SUD_AKMS, arifle_SUD_AK74M, arifle_SUD_AK105 and arifle_SUD_AK107 in sud_russians.pbo's config still have the $STR_CfgWeapons_arifle_Khaybar_F_Library0 displayName on the MuzzleSlot, which the rpt complains about.

Same for sud_euf.pbo's arifle_SUD_M4A1 :)

These aren't so much a problem, since they don't show up as errors ingame, but might aswell clean it up :D