can anyone point me to a CSAT replacement config for these, if there is any?

Yeah great update :)

just 1 small question: always wehn i start a mission a Windows shows up which says: "no entry/Config.bin/Sud.tgp-a" or something like this ^^

Did i miss a file or can someone explain this?

Could you plz make a screenshot of an error? Or write down what does the error message say.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Small update to 3.62

*New bikey. All pbos repacked and resigned.

*BTR-100 can now swim

Download from Armaholic

Could you plz make a screenshot of an error? Or write down what does the error message say.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Small update to 3.62

*BTR-100 can now swim

Download from Armaholic

Can you also fix the sound for East vs West...and the scope bug for the East vs West mod too? I am sure I'm not the only one but there has been a bug in the EVW where the vanilla sniper units no longer have their scopes attached and other attachments are affected. Other modders have seemed to fix this bug by adding Joint Rails and/or removing some of the references from their weapon cfg's.

This bug also affects mods that depend on East vs West, such as the Middle East Conflict Mod. Thanks for reading my feedback and keep up the amazing work!

Thank you, guys, for the feedback. Dealing with bugs in such big mods as Russians and EVW would have been impossible without your help!

Fixing sounds in EVW is my next priority at the moment. Just give me some time! :-)

Thanks for all your hard work sudden, really appreciate it. Been enjoying your EvW mod a hell of alot.

Small update to 3.62

*BTR-100 can now swim

Download from Armaholic

It´s okay now, 3.62 fixed it finally. thanks for your work :)

Thank you, guys, for the feedback. Dealing with bugs in such big mods as Russians and EVW would have been impossible without your help!

Fixing sounds in EVW is my next priority at the moment. Just give me some time! :-)

I'm waiting for it ( take as much time as you need ). As always you are doing a great job :)

Could you plz make a screenshot of an error? Or write down what does the error message say

Thought that the 3.62 download has fixed it cause the message didnt show up. But after a couple of hours the message comes out of nowhere ^^

here is the desired pic with the message

error1crkki.jpg

I get an cfg/weapons error of a missing sapper backpack when starting the mod.. Hmm

Gonna check RPT and report in soon!

Thank you, guys! I'll check about these errors.

When the mod was just starting TGP-A item had a name sud_tgp_a, but was renamed to muzzle_sud_tgp_a.

Maybe some unit still has this item in config.

Edited by sudden

Found the bug. Old sud_tgp_a was used in AK105 versions with attached silencer.

arifle_SUD_AK105_Krechet_S

arifle_SUD_AK105_ACO_S

arifle_SUD_AK105_S

will be fixed with a next update.

Thank you!

Can we get SURPAT vests?

Hi Sudden, terrorist units are appearing on my server with no uniforms.

---------- Post added at 11:55 ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 ----------

I should add that they are fine when i run them in the editor.

Hi Sudden, terrorist units are appearing on my server with no uniforms.

---------- Post added at 11:55 ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 ----------

I should add that they are fine when i run them in the editor.

I had a similar problem with the Middle East Conflict mod until I started using the forceAddUniform command in the clothing randomization script.

Arma without Russians would be like summer without mosquitoes. Well, maybe summer without mosquitoes would be ok, but you follow my sentiment. Thanks for the mod, will be downloading this and installing as soon as the sound is fixed. Looking forward to it!

Arma without Russians would be like summer without mosquitoes. Well, maybe summer without mosquitoes would be ok, but you follow my sentiment. Thanks for the mod, will be downloading this and installing as soon as the sound is fixed. Looking forward to it!

sounds are working now.Ura!

I can't navigate the BTR-100 in water. I have no control over the vehicle. Anyone else with the same issue?

sounds are working now.Ura!

Really? I had assumed that they were still out as the last update to main page was July 21, and Sudden's last post stating that a fix was coming was July 23. If they are already up and running though, that's great.

Anyone knows why if this mod is enabled the game will not allow to take weapons from other weapon boxes and ammo?

Empty >> Ammo >> Try any faction and you can't choose another weapon.

I think we're at the stage now where numerous mods conflict with one another :p