Broken signature keys.

Fix it asap plaease.

Unusable without working keys

Request to alter the config so russians become OPFOR. (Including the permission to redistribute it)

Will the sounds be fixed soon? :)

Best regards

+1. My arma3 is on the shelf till this one has sounds again.Hope you can spare the time sudden ;)

+1. My arma3 is on the shelf till this one has sounds again.Hope you can spare the time sudden ;)

+1 ! Same. Hope Massi can fix this soon, please.:)

Strange, it seems to be working for me now? I have weapon sounds for both NATO and Russian units? I am running the JSRS sound mod, which has just been updated, so I'm not sure whether the sounds are being run from that mod? Plus there was a small update via steam today? Anyhow, whatever the reason it seems to be working.

its working?? i didnt know jsrs affected sud russians.

Are you sure its not some voodoo magic?

Im gonna check it too

---------- Post added at 12:12 ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 ----------

Are you talking about massis weapon pack or suddens russians weapons?

My sud ru weapons still have no sound.

I do not have jsrs

If you use JSRS and update it with the fix patch then you will have sounds ( as the sounds come from JSRS pack not from Sudden's ).

I am running Russians with latest JSRS and I still have no sounds...

Yep, as long as weapons are based on Arma3 ones, JSRS will fix them (due to config inheritences).

BUT those weapons will use vanilla sounds - not the ones configured by the modder.

I must admit,im confused by the previous statements.But happy none the less.

Bit of a strange configuration method or whatever you would call it but basically if i use JSRS,i will have other mods sounds back too?Then what happens if those mod authors upload a fix,they overwrite JSRS?

While JSRS is outstanding,my rig probably wont run it well performance wise.

Could ya tell me the PBO that can fix default weapon sounds such as sud russians AKs,from the JSRS PBOs?

---------- Post added at 14:20 ---------- Previous post was at 13:22 ----------

I am running Russians with latest JSRS and I still have no sounds...

Me too.

Just installed JSRS,still no sounds,although i hear faint sounds,which sound different to default sud weapons with no sound issue.

Edited by redarmy

@redarmy, im sure Sudden will release an update soon. Please be patient, the update to Arma3 was only released yesterday, addon making takes time.

@redarmy, im sure Sudden will release an update soon. Please be patient, the update to Arma3 was only released yesterday, addon making takes time.

Of course,im aware of that.

Just curious how JSRS made it work again.

Did not know they were related somehow.

its working?? i didnt know jsrs affected sud russians.

Are you sure its not some voodoo magic?

Im gonna check it too

---------- Post added at 12:12 ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 ----------

Are you talking about massis weapon pack or suddens russians weapons?

My sud ru weapons still have no sound.

I do not have jsrs

Not magic, you must have Lukrop configs for JSRS, for me I have at least supressor sounds, so I equip the PBS and just ignore the bootcamp symdrom lol

Here you are -> http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?173658-lukrop-s-customized-configs&p=2659711&viewfull=1#post2659711

As Misty Ronin said, if you have a config that makes the weapon sound inherit vanilla weapons (as JSRS does) you can still have at least some sounds... G36 pack by Spectobr wasn´t affect by the bootcamp sy,mdrom as it already had jsrs optional config =)

But let us hope sudden will update this mod and East vs West soon for a more appropriate fix =)

But let us hope sudden will update this mod and East vs West soon for a more appropriate fix =)

Here's hoping. he seems to be AWOL

Here's hoping. he seems to be AWOL

Patience is key, addon making takes time. And unfortunately we all tend to have real life's also, im sure we will see an update soon.

did a test with -checkSignatures startparameter

*** ALL SIGNATURES CHECK START ***
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@sud_russians\addons\sud_btr100_a3.pbo.SUD.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@sud_russians\addons\sud_euf.pbo.SUD.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@sud_russians\addons\sud_russians.pbo.SUD.bisign is deprecated!
*** ALL SIGNATURES CHECK END (16987 ms)***

Anyone still getting Russian radio chatter after bootcamp patch?

Anyone still getting Russian radio chatter after bootcamp patch?

Was there another update in last wo days pulstar? Since main audio beaking patch?

Since audio breaking patch,i still had radio voice russian yes.Except for my player,but that is a mod conflict i think.

I think you need to use a script command if you want the player to use a different voice than the one specified in your profile.

I tried without any other mods and it seems yes russian is still in place, except for player english chatter. Hopefully this can be fixed

Have you tried "setIdentity"? You should look for the identities set in the mod (CfgIdentities) and apply one of those on the player.

Never had any issue with that command, and it is much more reliable than using "setFace" or "setSpeaker" (those commands don't even support SP saves...).

update?

I understand that you maybe keen on an updated, but please note asking for updates on these forums is considered spam.

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Posting "any news" or "is it out yet" type posts are also spam. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, Post Restriction and/or formal warning.

Please take time to read the forum rules that you agreed to today.