On my opinion, that would be awesome since i could fight against my beloved russians foe with my independent units.

Neverthe, wouldn't it be possible to put your russian units both Indep & OPFOR side ? This way, everyone could be happy !

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO ASK IF YOU WANT ME TO MOVE RUSSIANS TO OPFOR?

As a suggestion i would have them on independent and opfor. That way a map or mission maker can choose which side they go on. :)

nice update, I would suggest that you keep them as independent and flesh out the terrorists in opfor

Ok, got it. ;-)) Thank you all, guys. Especially to those who want to be friends! ;-)))

They will stay in Independent, but there would be an additional optional config adding them to OPFOR as well.

Sudden huge thanks for the update.

I have a problem with the radio protocol.

The ai squad mates are speaking russian.But my player character is not.He is speaking like a US marine.

I personaly cannot play like:) Is this intentional or do i have conflict?

Iv already deleted other mods that add voice over such as kaelies south zagorian mod.

Help would be appreciated been at this all day.

EDIT; I might add that,if i load into the editor with russian group,and make the player "not" the leader,then use teamswitch to play as leader,my player will infact speak russian.But thats not a solution for me as i use certain others scripts that disable teamswitch.

Edited by redarmy

Thanks again for informing us about the new release mate :cool:

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

What is the radio protocol?

I assume its comms between units via radio.However isnt it supposed to mean that the player should also be speaking the language the mod has laid out for those units?In this case russian.

The russian units speak russian as sudden has implimented,however when my character is a russian,he doesnt speak the same as they do.

Hello!

Thank you for nice mod, you did a great job!

My problem is: after arma3 was updated, i can't attach any scope to Pecheneg-M.

Bug:

No entry config bin _SUD_VSS_PS01

Using the ru ammo box

Hello!

Thank you for nice mod, you did a great job!

My problem is: after arma3 was updated, i can't attach any scope to Pecheneg-M.

Confirmed, can't see pso mounted on AK

Sudden, would you be interested in some better custom sounds for your guns? PM me if you are interested.

Sudden, your units are being seen as OPFOR by MCC and VTS. Also, MCC is only able to spawn the 4 groups designed as Specops, not the other.

Hi Sudden,

your signatures seem to be broken or old v1,

server kicks all when running with signatures check v2

could you please fix this?

edit:

checked also server v1 signatures enabled

server kicks with message ... sud_russians...pbo's not signed

Edited by maquez

Confirmed, can't see pso mounted on AK

Probably conflict with other optics and weapon mod, thou I have the ASDG support Lukrop did for sud units a while ago, and everything works fine... again, Sudden, you should try ASDG railsystem to get rid of complaints like that ;)

cheers!

;2713549']Probably conflict with other optics and weapon mod' date=' thou I have the ASDG support Lukrop did for sud units a while ago, and everything works fine... again, Sudden, you should try ASDG railsystem to get rid of complaints like that ;)

cheers![/quote']

Sorry guys can anyone confirm the player character is supposed to speak russian just like the ai? Im not sure the way its meant to work and if pc is meant to be speaking russian i cant gigure out why mine aint.

Also,how is one supposed to activaate the SUD_Plane??

Edited by redarmy

Nice Update. But I have one problem:

I can't delete the NV Googles of the russians soldiers. I tried:

this unassignItem "NVGoggles_INDEP";
       this removeItem "NVGoggles_INDEP";

this unassignItem "NVGoggles_Opfor";
       this removeItem "NVGoggles_Opfor";

this unassignItem "NVGoggles";
this removeItem "NVGoggles";

None of these Codes work, with your soldiers, but with the vanilla units.

Is there a specific classname for the NVGoogles? I did not find anything in the readme. The NVGoogles look like Blufor ones.

Thanks

Sorry guys can anyone confirm the player character is supposed to speak russian just like the ai? Im not sure the way its meant to work and if pc is meant to be speaking russian i cant gigure out why mine aint.

Also,how is one supposed to activaate the SUD_Plane??

The bug with language could happen if you use the developer's branch. In this case create the identity in description.ext with russian language for the mission and give the player this identity.

What do you mean by activating SUD_Plane? You can find it in the editor under Objects (Training) -> Static Plane. Place it in the sky, and place player in there. Something like _plane modelToworld [0,0,-4] should work. Remember that Arma3 automatically engages the HALO script on heights above 100m, so you will need to place switchMove "" command after a second of the mission start to prevent player from flying inside the plane. After that you will be able to walk in the plane and jump out.

Nice Update. But I have one problem:

I can't delete the NV Googles of the russians soldiers. I tried:

Didn't I mention the new NVG I made in the readme? :-)))

The NVG I use is called SUD_NVG. It features new reticle and is not displayed on the model when not activated. Sadly, BIS made this config option depending only on nightvision, not depending on headgear.

You should use command: this unassignItem "SUD_NVG";

Edited by sudden

Thank you sudden.

But im not using the dev branch.And the static objects,didnt know to look there.

Cheers

The bug with language could happen if you use the developer's branch. In this case create the identity in description.ext with russian language for the mission and give the player this identity.

What do you mean by activating SUD_Plane? You can find it in the editor under Objects (Training) -> Static Plane. Place it in the sky, and place player in there. Something like _plane modelToworld [0,0,-4] should work. Remember that Arma3 automatically engages the HALO script on heights above 100m, so you will need to place switchMove "" command after a second of the mission start to prevent player from flying inside the plane. After that you will be able to walk in the plane and jump out.

Didn't I mention the new NVG I made in the readme? :-)))

The NVG I use is called SUD_NVG. It features new reticle and is not displayed on the model when not activated. Sadly, BIS made this config option depending only on nightvision, not depending on headgear.

You should use command: this unassignItem "SUD_NVG";

Oh i didn't see that. Thank you very much. I will try that. Your mod is just perfect for Chernarus ;D

changelog??

V3.6

*Russian radio protocol (still WIP, but works)

*New units (specnaz and paratroopers)

*New weapons VAL and VSS

*Retextured BTR-K

*Cool static plane for HALO missions (look readme.txt for ramp animations)

*Couple of US style soldiers in Multicam with M4A1

*A lot of small tweaks and fixes

*Zeus compatible

could you please fix signatures ?

server kicks player using any signatures checks (v1/v2)

thanks