Then, please tell us why? Hitler wasn't even a german and noone of the germans today was one of "his man". So why should we think of it? It wasn't our fault...

Please don't pretend that you are so ignorant as to believe that Hitler was solely responsible for the Holocaust. And no, it wasn't the current German generation's fault, which I very clearly pointed out by referencing to acting "high and mighty about another country's history." To make it very very simple: If your country has done something so dreadful and inhuman that it has no precedent, you're not at liberty to criticize another country for doing something considerably logical at the very same time. Comprende?

Finally, a decent RPG-7, that alone is worth the download. Thanks very much for this pack Sudden.

Also, you guys should respect Sudden's wishes and take your political shitfight elsewhere.

Edited by Drongo69

Originally AKMS used a PBS-1 which I also plan to make. The difference is that TGP-B is a supressor that is used with original supersonic ammo, when the PBS-1 is a real silencer which is used with subsonic ammo. "Russian eotech" is called Krechet (Merlin in English) and it's not a holographic sight like Eotech, but a collimator sight. I also thought about switching from magnification to normal view, but my idea was to give the ability to disassemble/assemble the sight to normal Krechet and separate monocular item. I'm thinking about this. :-))) The easiest way would be to make a hole in the monocular so you can just switch between normal and magnified modes. ;-))) Val and Vintorez are on the way. PK-A... not sure, but we'll see.

Oh I thought the Krechet was an equivalent to eotech (they resemble a lot), anyway, it would be super if you make it like as 3D scopes, and switchable for CQB... in the meantime I´ll have the unscoped and maginfied on my loadout to toggle)...

I´m looking forward for the PBS-1, Vintorez and Val on the next update! Keep up the great work, Sudden tovarich =)

Nationalism is cancer. It is only believed in by the uneducated and abused by the power hungry.

So please, stop being butthurt and apologetic about history y'all.

edit: it's nice to be proud of your country and belive that you can do no wrong, but after a certain point it becomes a little self-absorbed.

Him being german does not disprove his point by any means.

Please do not speak of nationalism unless you are educated on it. Here in Canada, we spend years on the term nationalism, globalism and others.

Please don't pretend that you are so ignorant as to believe that Hitler was solely responsible for the Holocaust. And no, it wasn't the current German generation's fault, which I very clearly pointed out by referencing to acting "high and mighty about another country's history." To make it very very simple: If your country has done something so dreadful and inhuman that it has no precedent, you're not at liberty to criticize another country for doing something considerably logical at the very same time. Comprende?

stop arguing, i'm american and even i know that Hitler was not German in origin even though he served for Germany in WWI, and led them in WWII, he hated Jews solely because he needed a scapegoat and possible connections with his failed art career because the people he was trying to join was possible Jewish. He literally gave up being Jewish (he was a Jew) because of that.

Can you actually comprehend what you are replying to? What I'm talking about is a very simple matter of pointing out the stupidity in comparing histories when yours is worse than the one you're attacking, and the fact that it takes more than one person to set of the largest genocide known to man, and that it as such is cowardly and irresponsible to blame it all on one single person. Also, the the Hitler being a Jew myth isn't taken serious by anyone who actually knows anything about the subject.

I see no point in replying any further, as I was planning to limit it to my first post. The utter ignorance displayed by those who in turn replied to that leads me to believe that the very basics of "don't throw rocks in a glasshouse" is completely lost on them. My sincere apologies to Sudden for getting carried away and partaking in the derailing of his addon thread.

I think this thread is steaming in the wrong direction.

Nice work Sudden. Lets see some more reskins of other vehicles. BTR Kamysh would be nice.

Also, Russian numbering isn't as roughly applied on vehicles. Its usually painted on quite neatly :)

I think this thread is steaming in the wrong direction.

Nice work Sudden. Lets see some more reskins of other vehicles. BTR Kamysh would be nice.

Also, Russian numbering isn't as roughly applied on vehicles. Its usually painted on quite neatly :)

I hope the guys also understand this. :-)

Thanks for the feedback!

Kamysh is next in my list.

Numbers: I just liked this font. Probably it needs some tweaking. :-)

It's a shame about the hand model and the SVD, this always bugged me from A2, but great work on a much needed mod, thanks.

It's a shame about the hand model and the SVD, this always bugged me from A2, but great work on a much needed mod, thanks.

You don't like the hand anim for SVD. Do you?

You don't like the hand anim for SVD. Do you?

Correct, I mean the hand cradling the weapon, it looks terrible and i can't see past it, so i can never use SVD.. I understand it's an arma issue and nothing to do with your mod :)

Correct, I mean the hand cradling the weapon, it looks terrible and i can't see past it, so i can never use SVD.. I understand it's an arma issue and nothing to do with your mod :)

I was just thinking about making a custom anim for the SVD, because I don't like it too. ;-)

Any chance on adding PP-2000?

Can't promise anything. ;-)

I'm sorry to repeat myself, but I really love your RPG-7. It looks and works really good ingame.

I'm sorry to repeat myself, but I really love your RPG-7. It looks and works really good ingame.

Thank you! PGO-7 is also planned, BTW. :-)))

Thank you! PGO-7 is also planned, BTW. :-)))

That's the third beer! ;)

May I suggest the МорÑÐºÐ°Ñ Ð¿ÐµÑ…Ð¾Ñ‚Ð°, ВДВ or the OMOH uniforms, to add more infantry variety?

With your mod and the future Su35 addon, we will have a really nice Russian Force, I'm thinking in possibilities to make them star some missions or a campaign.

Edited by MistyRonin

i would love to see modern FSB "Alpha" and РСЦРunits, they look top notch equiped now. We got nice looking rebels now, can be easily used as the rebels from caucasus, in various antiterror missions.

Can we see a reskin of the new bis svd variant introduced into the dev patch? Also the kretchet with the zoom function should have secondary cqc optic mode

Privet Sudden!

Is there any chance of you implementing the new "Ratnik" gear system Russia is going to be using starting in 2014?

Thanks for the great work so far! Keep it up!

Good work with this mod however I wondered is it possible to get a bikey for the mod? I also think that their might be a slight bug with the mod since the last update because AI gun shots currently can't be heard and its not related to the bug that was fixed in the last patch - http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=15044

Edited by R4IDER

Can we see a reskin of the new bis svd variant introduced into the dev patch? Also the kretchet with the zoom function should have secondary cqc optic mode

that wouldnt work. thats a Chinese DMR, not Russian

I'm afraid that you're wrong about that. It's the Izmash VS-121, which is actually Russian.

well the design is almost exactly the same to the Chinese DMR QBU-88, which in my opinion they have the near exact same design so its actually EITHER, other than the fact that the QBU-88 is 5.8 and 5.56