Optics do not work on the AKM.

It shouldn't. AKM doesn't have the side-rail mount for optics. But it could be turned into AKMN in the next update. :-)))

Edited by sudden

It shouldn't. AKM don't have the side-rail mount for optics. :-)))

Might we get an AKML variant which would have the side-rail? :rolleyes:

By the way, the reload on the SVD is rather awkward, as it seems to just be using the SVU's animation.

One other bug, the KSVK doesn't take either the 1p29 or the Krechet optics, though maybe that's intentional.

Otherwise, great to see the newest version of the mod, I like the classic PSO-scopes especially!

Edited by Kaelies

It shouldn't. AKM doesn't have the side-rail mount for optics. But it could be turned into AKMN in the next update. :-)))

Yes please :D

Thank you all for the feedback!

Yes, reload anim on SVD definately needs tweakin'! I'll also make AKMN (and maybe AK74S) in the next update.

About the vehicles, BIS still didn't make the "camo" selections for OPFOR vehs and the only way to retexture them is HEX editing, which is not good, because I'll have to add changed ODOL p3ds which can't be signed to use on servers. I'll see what I can do.

Edited by sudden

YAY! Spasibo Sudden! You´ve corrected the config issu and introduced new optics! Loved the Eotechshy ("russian eotech" lol) and I was going to report a bug - your guns become recoiless if the TGP suppressor are attached - but it ended up to be an interference of another addon (maybe recoil mod or TMR adjusted recoil) and I´ll report which one caused when I figure it out (this same addon must have caused Polish Armed Forces Beryl guns to be recoiless too... I´ll warn them too, as soon as I spot the conflicting addon - and Gliptal too)

Any chance of including PK-A and some TWS scopes?

Na zdorovie, tovarich! ;D (my Name is Ivã so I just love ALL RUSSIAN gear and I´m a sucker for Flankers and MiG-29s)

Thank you all, guys! :-)) Na zdorovie, da!

PK-A - probably, TWS - there will be a version of Goshawk.

But... No promises.

Good to hear that there are plans for an AKMN and maybe even AKS-74 (Would be amazing if there was an AK-74 as well)!

In regards to optics, will some of the other ones from arma 2 also be present? I would especially hope that the 1p78 could make an appearance as well :)

Thanks again for the continued updates, by the way.

it seems that the terrorists have some problem with the shemagh its shows helmet textures somehow (i got a feeling it's only me but hey if so then atleast i know and can figure out what the problem is :P )

U'r welcome! 1p78 - probably.

Shemagh is from BIS, not me. Maybe you are on the development branch?

Edited by sudden

Sudden, it's clearly visible on your own screenshots (screenshot12.jpg). Only the "Shemag (Olive/Khaki)" work, and the latter has clipping issues. The "Shemag mask" currently appears to be using helmet textures or similar. It's been like that since the shemaghs got some textures and confic entries on them, aka quite a while now.

Sudden, it's clearly visible on your own screenshots (screenshot12.jpg). Only the "Shemag (Olive/Khaki)" work, and the latter has clipping issues. The "Shemag mask" currently appears to be using helmet textures or similar. It's been like that since the shemaghs got some textures and confic entries on them, aka quite a while now.

Wow. Never would say this is a helmet's texture. I thought it's a kind of camo. ;-)))

Ok, I'll fix this. Temprorary you can just give the "badguys" another shemag with "this addHeadGear" command in the init field.

Edited by sudden

Good news!

At last I have found a way to retexture OPFOR vehicles. :-))

Good news!

That are awesome news! You are our god! ( well maybe a little exaggerated ) :)

Can't wait to see new reskins :)

PD: Could it be possible to have an RPG 7 for the terrorist? It would be really lovely.

Edited by MistyRonin

Good news!

nice, did you see, russian FSB spetsnaz, have now ifrit with mg, darkblue colored? Would be cool to see such in the game :)

RPG-7 sure!!!

No hex-editing, selections are there (f.i. camo1,2,3 for T100), but they are not listed in config. :-)

Dark blue should be simple. :-)

Any chance of more terrorists variations, could they be independent? I like these units.

RPG-7 sure!!!
Awesome news! thank you, I owe you a beer ;)
Any chance of more terrorists variations, could they be independent? I like these units.

I'd also like to see some more terrorist variations if its not too much to ask ( in OPFOR, and well, could be in INDP too :) )

And... Updated to 3.4

*New item: Krechet collimator optic with monocular

*New weapon: RPG-7 for "badguys" with adjustible sights (100-500m)

*New cool hand anims for AK74M, AK105, AK107

*Retextured T100 with 10 random numbers (other vehicles are WIP).

*Fixed sights on rifle grenade launchers (now adjustible from 100 to 400m with a 50m step)

*Random t-shirt textures for "badguys"

*Offroads for "badguys"

*AKMS now accepts optics

http://acrofobia.ru/images/screenshot13.jpg (141 kB)

http://acrofobia.ru/images/screenshot14.jpg (105 kB)

Download ~160Mb

Nice update, the retextured T100 looks great :)

Nice update, the retextured T100 looks great.

Thanks. Retexturing it was a nightmare, actually, because you have to manually find the right parts of each detail in three texture files to make the camo picture look as a whole.

But I like the result. :-)))

Now it's also can be retextured in the mission with setObjectTexture command. You can use selections "camo1", "camo2", "camo3".

Edited by sudden