First, please check if you have Developer's program enabled in Steam. If it's on, you are automatically downloading every change from developers. Some of them could conflict with my mod. This changes are made every few days and I can't trace them all, sorry. You can disable and enable this every time you want. When disabled, the game will return to last official update.

Second, If you are using any other mod, and especially if a mod uses my weapons, like Russians PMC, for instance, please try to run the game with my mod only and see if the problem still exists.

Thank you!

Just rolled back to the non-dev build and still have the same issue - the SVU appears if I spawn a Russian Marksman, but if I try and add it to another soldier using " this addWeapon "SUD_SVU107_A3" ", etc, it returns the same error. Anything else you might suggest? :)

Just rolled back to the non-dev build and still have the same issue - the SVU appears if I spawn a Russian Marksman, but if I try and add it to another soldier using " this addWeapon "SUD_SVU107_A3" ", etc, it returns the same error. Anything else you might suggest? :)

You have the wrong classname, its just "SUD_SVU_A3". No 107 for the SVU's classname. Fyi, in the future, you can check using the config browser in the mission editor, under cfgweapons, to make sure you have the right classname for any weapon/attachment/vest/uniform/etc

Oops. My bad... :-((( I must have made a mistake in readme.txt

Thanks for the feedback! Will be fixed in next update.

You have the wrong classname, its just "SUD_SVU_A3". No 107 for the SVU's classname. Fyi, in the future, you can check using the config browser in the mission editor, under cfgweapons, to make sure you have the right classname for any weapon/attachment/vest/uniform/etc

Brilliant, thank you!

Any plans för releasing AK74 for A3? any plans for other camotypes like flora, digital flora or klmk?

Any plans för releasing AK74 for A3? any plans for other camotypes like flora, digital flora or klmk?

Yes there are plans for Ak74M and AKS-74. :-))) The current camo of my units is actually digital flora, but on low settings it becomes just green. It's not my fault. :-)))

When the Apocalypse ends, all that will remain will be rats, cockroaches and AK-47s.

LOL!!! You can put an AK-47 in moist red clay until 1400, pick it up with the hardened clay imbued in it and the damn thing will still fire. Try sprinkling a pinch of sand into an M4 and see how many double feeds you get!!! True story. :D

LOL!!! You can put an AK-47 in moist red clay until 1400, pick it up with the hardened clay imbued in it and the damn thing will still fire. Try sprinkling a pinch of sand into an M4 and see how many double feeds you get!!! True story. :D

Let's try not to start an "AK74 VS M4" holywar here. :-)))))

Hi sudden Great mod so fare (love the weapons^^)

Just a few things i wana know

Any plans for add the T-shirt uniform in Russ camo?

also any plans For an AK 107 with out the DubleMag?

and final any plans to make also SURPAT camo units?

ps: will a PKP will make it in? i miss this Monster :-)

thx in advance

and keep up the Good stuff

Hi sudden Great mod so fare (love the weapons^^)

Just a few things i wana know

Any plans for add the T-shirt uniform in Russ camo?

also any plans For an AK 107 with out the DubleMag?

and final any plans to make also SURPAT camo units?

ps: will a PKP will make it in? i miss this Monster :-)

thx in advance

and keep up the Good stuff

Hi and thank yu!

T-shirt uniform: why not?

AK-107 without 2mags: What's wrong with 2 mags on AK-107? There'll be an AK74M without 2mags in the next update.

SURPAT: Oh, yeah! :-)))

PKP: Definitely!

Hi and thank yu!

T-shirt uniform: why not?

AK-107 without 2mags: What's wrong with 2 mags on AK-107? There'll be an AK74M without 2mags in the next update.

SURPAT: Oh, yeah! :-)))

PKP: Definitely!

Hell yeah !!!

and if you say me an ETA my life became a reason again ^^

nothing wrong with them but like also the 1 mag version of it ^^ still love the 2mags

Hello, great mod!

There is one thing I would ask to be changed though. Our group also uses the FHQ_M4 pack, and we have a problem using that weapon pack with your mod, as the 5.56 ammo used (it uses BI 5.56 ammo as well as their own tracer mags) is much weaker than the ammo used in your AK's, which I believe is the same in damage to the 6.5 mm ammo. If I'm not mistaken, in the real world, 5.56mm and 5.45mm are comparable in performance, or at least much more similar to each other than the 6.5mm ammo in Arma 3. Can you please adjust the damage the 5.45 ammo does to be in line with the 5.56 mags?

Hello, great mod!

There is one thing I would ask to be changed though. Our group also uses the FHQ_M4 pack, and we have a problem using that weapon pack with your mod, as the 5.56 ammo used (it uses BI 5.56 ammo as well as their own tracer mags) is much weaker than the ammo used in your AK's, which I believe is the same in damage to the 6.5 mm ammo. If I'm not mistaken, in the real world, 5.56mm and 5.45mm are comparable in performance, or at least much more similar to each other than the 6.5mm ammo in Arma 3. Can you please adjust the damage the 5.45 ammo does to be in line with the 5.56 mags?

Last I checked the damage is significantly less on the AKs than on the 6.5 guns. Looking in the config viewer you can access from the editor, both the 5.45x39 ammo this mod uses and the 5.56x45 ammo BIS uses have the same caliber and damage ratings.

Checking it out just now, they both seem to kill in one shot most of the time at a close range, on a higher chest shot to a blufor rifleman. Both also do two-shot kills at times. However, the m4 seemed to be doing two-shot kills...until I put on a holographic sight, which made it kill in one shot far more often. My estimate is that, if testing was done with iron sights, that the iron sights are somewhat off from where one would expect them to be, and therefore would cause shots to hit in the wrong place.

Can't check to be sure the config viewer's values are correct with what values the addon maker uses though, I don't have access to those :)

Yay Russians!

Hooray! :-)))

Hello, great mod!

That's a revenge from EAST for an uber-tank M1A1 in Arma2!!! ;-))) Kiddin'

In Arma2 both 5.45x39 and 5.56x45 had the same damage value. To be honest, I don't agree with that.

5.56 is more stable at long ranges, but you should know that it tends to go straight through the target's body while 5.45 more likely will change direction randomly after the hit and cause much more damage.

Anyway, 5.45 of course shouldn't have the same damage value as 6.5. :-)))

I'll try to change this parameter, play few games with my friends and see what happens.

Thanks for the quick response and for looking into it!

@Kaelies: I didn't do thorough testing or config viewing, mainly gameplay experience, complaints (from group members) and then controlled tests like you mentioned above which led me to the conclusion.

On another note, who does the updating for the mod on the Six network? The one over there is still at v2.5. I don't mind getting the mod manually if thats the best way to get recent updates.

in multiplayer the uniforms and weapon attachments show up but wont transfer onto my person why, is this normal or am i doing something wrong?

Did you put them in a crate using addItemCargo for attachements and clothes?

no, im not the host of the server i just join in, this happens when the host has the virtual ammobox in the game, my mods show up in that box. and thank you soo much for answering, your the only person out of like 50 that did not ignore my post

@tthejokerr:

Its a thing with the Virtual Ammobox, since it's finicky about how the attachments and such are named. But good news everyone, it seems his latest update made it so that it will work, as such you might want to ask the host to update the VAS in his maps, it should be able to fix that problem.

---

Say, after playing around with the RPK a bit just now, I noticed the recoil while prone was fairly high, and the muzzle flash was tremendous compared to the normal AK's flash. I think this is rather odd, considering the RPK has a longer barrel and a flash hider which should combat the muzzle flash, and a bipod (Though the model has it folded) as well as greater weight, which should reduce the recoil while on the ground. Any chance a fix for that could be done?

Edited by Kaelies

is it possible to script in a check to see if the user of the gun is Prone, then lower the bipods and reduce recoil even more? Only in regular prone.. none of the adjusted prone stances.

Would it be possible to make the sniper scope zoom-able?

This is an awesome mod!

Edited by ht-57

Do you plan making PP-2000? I request this so much.