Oh, yes, again! ;-))

"Russian" soldiers with AK-74M, AK-105, AK-107, RPK, Pecheneg, SVU, SVDS, KSVK, VAL and VSS.

Badguys with AKM, SVD, RPG-7

Items: suppressors TGP-A, TGP-B, 1p29, Krechet and Cobra collimators, PSO1 and PSO4 Optics.

Vehicles: BTR100, Retextured KA-60, Mi-48, Kamaz trucks, T100, BTR-K

CurrentVer: 3.62

screenshot21.jpg

You'll find the soldiers in the editor under Independent -> Russian

Classes listed in readme.txt

Have fun!

Download from Armaholic ~421Mb

YES, THERE IS AN AKMS IN THIS ADDON!!! :p

Edited by sudden

I think even the Russian community would be disappointed if there were no Russian "enemies" in a Bohemia game ;)

Where do I have to put that file?

I would suggest, creating an modfolder to put the addon in.

Interesting, did you just use the current models and textures that are available and modify them slightly?

Al least, one russian with an AK-107. Yet. :)

http://acrofobia.ru/images/ru_soldier_AK107.jpg (844 kB)

Download ~45Mb

P.S. I'm aware about uniform changing issues and weapon attachments problems so I'm working on it. Except this the addon is fully operational.

You'll find the soldier in the editor under Independent -> Russian -> Men.

Classes listed in readme.txt

Have fun!

This is a hex edit, right?

I think even the Russian community would be disappointed if there were no Russian "enemies" in a Bohemia game ;)

me as a Russian, confirms dat! We usually take a big laugh, at movies or games where we are represented as "evil" enemies. :D But in arma 2, the Russians were done with love and knowledge, so yeah we would miss ourselves in ArmA III! :)

me as a Russian, confirms dat! We usually take a big laugh, at movies or games where we are represented as "evil" enemies. :D But in arma 2, the Russians were done with love and knowledge, so yeah we would miss ourselves in ArmA III! :)

Your a Russian? and lives in Germany?

Your a Russian? and lives in Germany?

thats offtopic, but yes i do. Like Dean Hall from New Zealand who lives in Czech...

Edited by Placebo

I think you should add full futuristic/"Extremely Modern" Russians.

A quick Infantry example:

Primary Weapons:

Rifles: AK 12 .308 (Battle Rifle, possibly fictionally "embelished" version with extended barrel and more "Battle-Rifle-like" features), AK12 6.5mm (fictional 6.5mm variant of the real gun), ASh 12.7 bullpup (it has a Beowulf style caliber that is a shortened .50cal/12.7mm), AEK971 6.5mm , AN94 Abakan 6.5 (this gun might be in the full game already, check out the non-caseless 6.5 mags for opfor, the say they work with the "Abakan").

SMG's: PP91, AEK918G (9x19mm version)

Shotguns: KS-K

LMG's: PKP, RPK12 6.5 (fictional SAW variant of the AK12, basically a futurized RK in that caliber).

Pistol's/Machinepistols: AEK919K, SR2 Veresk, MP446 Viking

Launchers: Same as current OPFOR

thats offtopic, but yes i do. Like Dean Hall from New Zealand who lives in Czech...

Like I'm an Englishman living in Sweden working for a Czech company married to a Brazilian who teaches at a Swedish University in English ;)

Like I'm an Englishman living in Sweden working for a Czech company married to a Brazilian who teaches at a Swedish University in English ;)

God, my life stinks! Damn monotonous :)

that just confirms what I wrote in other topic, that Placebo is a ... creature :)

Eh, russians? Don't worry, they will invade arma3 in a right time (you know what they say about sleeping bear?) ;)

lol, one can say, your life is successful then ;)

Thank you! Its nice to have a real weapon in game. :D

Is that Vilas' AK-107?

It does look like it, i do hope the author of this addon can give clarification.

ARMA without UAZ, AK and RPG-7 - is not ARMA :D