Sign in to follow this  
jackel2072

how do i join a multiplayer match?

i join a server then i can only guess its asking me what team i want to be on (red Blue Green) but when i click on one of the colors nothing ever happens and it will never let me into the match. sorry im new to this game, what am i doing wrong?

Click on whatever faction is being used in the mission, then click on a unit in the main tab.

Yeah i was playing all night and most of the morning just working pretty good. Now i get to click what team and that. Just freezes on that screen and then get a crash. Good Luck if i figure anything out ill post it!!

XIT Wounds

Scribs

Yeah i was playing all night and most of the morning just working pretty good. Now i get to click what team and that. Just freezes on that screen and then get a crash. Good Luck if i figure anything out ill post it!!

XIT Wounds

Scribs

I'm getting this problem too. I think I've narrowed it down to being a problem with Battleye. When searching for servers, go to the filter and put the Battleye selection to NO and filter for only those servers -- they've all been working fine for me more or less.

Which is strange because there does not appear to be any Battleye in Arma 3 (which may be the problem).

many new people don't know that you have to select a soldier from left menu before game start. Click the soldier that you want to be on that menu, for example, a medic, and click "Okay". You should be golden! :D

XIT Wounds

Scribs

I have this exact same problem too. I tried switching the BattleEye option to "No" in the filter but it seemed to have no effect. I haven't been able to connect to any servers yet.

:(

also having this issues and it not cause of my specs i have Alienwear X51 and i have only got into one sever in the hole time since alpha out my ping is usually 40-60 on eu severs and i waite till i get my ping reading come up i know im connected to the sever properly that way and every time.it dose not put me in the free slot.but im happy at the moment im having fun offline for the time being.but this issue needs to be fixed what ever is causing it,

1) Join server

2) On the left of the screen are the available slots you can choose.

3) Your name is in the player pool on the right

4) some games have 3 sides you can join - they are listed in the top left and have a number like 15/20 - this means the team size is 20 and it has 15 players.

5) If the team you are joining says something like 20/20 it is full, choose another team.

6) Look in the list of available soldiers in the left column and click an empty one (it might say AI - basically if no player name is in there you can take it), your name should be put in there once you click it.

7) Click continue

8) You might get a map screen, click continue

9) Now the game should load you into the map and you should be good.

Num Enter = 3rd person view (not always turned on)

G = grendae

I = Inventory

RMB = weapon sights

X = crouch/stand

C = Stance or something

SHIFT = sprint

V = vault (like jump)

Middle mouse or Enter = Action

B = Binoculars

Mouse wheel = scroll up and down menu (use this for getting in vehicles, laying explosives, etc)