Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

my name is Nathan I'm 17

I have over 400 hours for arma 3

I have been in several arma 3 units

My playing times vary when I'm at school

Monday 19:00-23:00

Tuesday "-"

Wednesday "-"

Thursday "-"

Friday 18:00-00:00 or later

Saturday evening till very late early morning

Sunday - any time after 17:00 till 00:00

Holidays

17:00- very late every day unless I have something planned

I have working mic

Can install mods

European

United States

Any operation group from anywhere

Hi there, I'm a 16 years old arma player and would like to join a squad i have over 180 hours of play time in arma 2 combined operations and almost 100 in arma 3. I'm looking for a squad/group/clan that speaks english or italian, preferably European based. I'd say I'm an average skilled player, and i love piloting helicopters or being a medic on the ground, but I'm fine with other roles. I'd like to join a decently sized group (5-6 people minimum), and learn ftom more skilled players I'm free available to play most days of the week and don't mind a bit of rping or mods. Thanks for reading this, hope you can consider me a potential member

Looking for tactical or realism group (however casual or strict). Long-time ArmA player transferring to ArmA III. Contact by PM.

I'm new to online play, but I've been a long-time singleplayer. I like to make custom missions, etc. I'm looking forever a tactical/realism group that isn't super strict, in particular I'd like any group that frequently/sometimes plays as guerillas in asymmetrical warfare situations.

My timezone is EST (GMT -5), I'm 22, I have a working mic, and can use any sort of mods (I tend to use a few for my own scenarios) and can play more or less whenever.

PM me and I'd be happy to share steam info.

Name: Jocam/Jaeger

Looking for realistic and serious clan. I don't mind if it's hard-core. Unit must be Europe or have sensible times for me, then North American is fine as well.

I would prefer a Special Forces/Commando unit. Units with a detachment of such are welcome as well. Or any other serious clan.

Add me on steam to discuss further details, please.

Search for 'ikbenjoachim' then look for the account named 'Jaeger'.

Cheers.

Would be willing to join a few people who want to start a new tactical/milsim unit and are dedicated to sticking it out through the tough times of being a new unit with not a lot of members.

Availability: Weekdays after 5 and most weekends

Feel free to contact me via steam. Search for Littlesarv

Looking for a group to play with that has a bit of skill behind them. Including a good mod pack built around functionality vrs looks. CSE is a preferred mod for me along with Task force radio.Would also like to see a limit of weapons not 500 variations of m4's please and thank you. Time zone EST Europe time zones work for me as well

Name: Arma/The Goat

Steam Username: TheGildedGoat

I'm looking for a squad of dedicated players to kick back and enjoy the game with. Would prefer to play in a server utilizing NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz mod pack, any other mods are just a plus. I enjoy the role of rifleman/grenadier but would be willing to change it up if needed. I will be getting a pretty demanding job soon so I would most likely just be stopping by every few days. Feel free to contact me via Steam and I will get back to you promptly.

Looking for a MilSim unit. Been playing Arma for a while and have Arma II ACE experience. Please PM me if you are recruiting. Thanks!

***********************DISREGARD***************

Edited by WinterD
No longer looking

Hello!

I'm a 15 year old (yes I know just give me a chance, I'm not like my kin...) Brit with alot of spare time on my hands for the coming month (though thats not to say that I wouldn't play after that if I found the right group), and would love to join an Arma 3 group that has an ethic of serious fun (previous ones have not quite fitted). I'm not really looking for a full realism group, my preference is a group of people that will talk and take things seriously in mission time, but will stay open to chatting when things are less tense.

Timezone wise I'm in GMT, so a European based group is a requirement. As is the same with most Brits I know I am absoulutely terrible at foreign languages, so being english speaking is unfortunately also a must.

A final requirement is the use of ACRE/TFAR, I now scarcely play any Arma games without them, and am happy to install ANY other Addons/Mods required, the more the merrier.

Contact me on steam if you think I would fit in: LtArtorious

Cheers

*IGNORE* (for the moment)

Edited by LtArtorious

Looking for a milsim/realism group, preferably using Massi's USSOCOM, or USMC. Rangers are my top pick.

I've been playing ARMA single player for years, but never got into the MP scene until now. But I am tired of building my own missions from scratch, and ordering around AI. I want a medium-large outfit with rank structure. Radio discipline during missions is important to me. Nothing kills the excitement like out-of-context chatter. I do not require a "Yes Sir!" level of "role-play" but I expect to have persons in command, and persons responding to those commands.

Having played single player, I have had to get experience in most roles, including rotary wing pilot. I have no base upon which to compare myself, but I have been told by teammates while playing DayZ mod "Shit man, you can fly". I also enjoy the roles of rifleman, and auto-rifleman. I would hope to be able to play as multiple roles. While I do enjoy flying, I don't want to miss all the action on foot.

30 years old

Mountain time zone

English first/only language

I will be honest about my availability - I work long hours (12 hour days), frequently for 14 days in a row, but then have 7 days off. During my off time, you can expect daily availability through most afternoons and nearly all evenings. Please be a large enough unit that my absence does not effect the units capabilities too much. Also be sure that this availability structure is alright with you before you take me on, as it is not likely to change for the foreseeable future.

Mods I require:

Massi's USSOCOM, USMC, and associated weapon pack.

VTS Weapon resting

US Helicopters (HAFM)

CSAT replacement (@TEC_CSAT)

Mods I would like to see, but are negotiable:

ALiVE and/or MCC for mission creation

Aggressors

Sudden's Russians

China-PLA

A3MP Maps

RPA Refined Vehicles

**ANY OTHER MODS that replace the futuristic vanilla with real life assets.**

I also use bCombat and TPW_MODS in SP, though I'm not sure if these work in MP. And of course I am running JSRS and Blastcore.

Willing to expand on these if I'm missing something you play with.

Hopefully I haven't scared you off. I don't want to sound demanding, but I know what I want. Feel free to contact for more info, or to tell me a little bit about your outfit.

Thanks, see you in the field.

Not looking any longer. Playing with 1st Ranger Battalion, http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?179169-1st-Ranger-Battalion-ArmA-Realism-Unit&highlight=ranger

Edited by Blackthorne556
update to sig.

Hwey allz. just looking for a group that would like to play Arma 3 vanilla in a group coop mode and make sure we all have mics and use raid call or something that we could communicate with. Just let me know ithere are those wo are interested,

replay back to me if your interested!!

Thanka!

Tactical Realism/Milsim TVT Unit - Does it exist?

I'm looking to join a unit that focuses on TVT but one that uses US military tactics in combat and training.

I'm interested in an infantry position. Have some knowledge of squad tactics and formations. Interested in cooperation and teamwork.

Please message me with more info and I'm happy to jump on your TS to conduct an interview.

Thanks,

T.Mace

Hi all!

I'm looking for any unit that values realism and teamplay.

My name is Johan. I am 23 and I live in Stockholm, Sweden together with my girlfriend. Currently I am working in the Swedish Armed Forces and as a result of that I may not be able to attend to any mandatory sessions of gameplay. And I need a unit that respects that.

I have been playing Arma since OPF but under other nicknames. I used to play with TG (Tactical-Gamer) back with Arma 2: OA + ACE 2 and I loved it. I can take on any role from grunt to platoon leader and medic to grenadier. Though I prefer to play as a support of any kind. I am an okay pilot too but I prefer to play with my boots on the ground. I have a working microphone ofcourse.

I am also pretty experienced with the mission-editor and could create missions for us to play.

Send me a PM if you find me interesting or if you got any more questions.

Hey, I'm a 16 years old guy from Sweden who's tired of running around on random servers without any coordination whatsoever between my teammates. Therefore I'm looking for a group of friendly and relaxed people to join and play some serious co-op with. European-based would be the best considering ping, timezones and such. I speak English fluently.

I've played co-op with various serious groups before in ARMA 2 but quit because my computer couldn't keep up. All in all I have a playtime of ~80h in ARMA 2 and ARMA 3 combined. I'm familiar with the ACRE system and such but haven't been using it in a long time so I might need to freshen up my memory a bit.

Cheers!

Hello,

looking for a clan/community/unit in the european timezone that need a dedicated helicopter pilot. I have 5 years experience in ArmA2/3.

I am 29 years of age and speak German / English in a fluent way. If you need to know more, feel free to message me.

Regards

AzE

Looking for dutch tactical team.

34 years old and playing from operation flashpoint till arma 3:)

Other Info: Looking for a squad that utilizes Massi's Nato SF Weapons pack. Don't want to jump through a bunch of hoops to play, I just want to be able to hop on from time to time and have fun. I enjoy playing any game type vs AI.

Contact Info: Steam - TheGildedGoat

Hello everyone, I am a 39 year old player in the Pacific Time Zone and am new to the Arma world. I love being part of a team and working tactically. I thought Arma would appeal and it has not disappointed. I have been working through the campaign, but am growing weary of playing with AI teammates. I am looking for a group of players who will help me learn the ropes. I feel I would be an asset to any team as I am a loyal and team oriented person who likes to play seriously and still have fun doing it. I have Teamspeak and have been experimenting with various mods.

Due to work, family, etc., flexible attendance would be preferred as I generally can only play on the weekends and am not sure that I would be able to make every single organized event. I'm also not looking for strict mil-sim that requires a "no sir, yes sir" protocol. Please feel free to pm me if you think I might make a good candidate for your group. Thanks and hopefully I will see you on the battlefield.

Personal Info: I'm 14, currently a Law Enforcement Explorer so I know how to respect people above me.

Other info: I have about 2 years of Arma experience, I'm a skilled marksman and a great Infantry member, but I can also fly helicopters pretty well if needed. I'm looking for a MilSim unit, but I won't do any of the "Yes sir, no sir" stuff. I'm mainly looking for a Navy Seal unit, but I will consider anything right now. I know radio commands, and I know how to give/take orders.

If you are interested in having me in your unit, message me on here and I'll give you any more information you may need.

I'm 14 and decently mature, Brazilian living in Switzerland (only fluent English and Portuguese though). Really interested to really get to know ARMA and join an experienced and decently populated squad, preferably strict (joined a squad full of guys last week with no teamwork or strategies at all). My skills in situational awareness are pretty good, aiming in the other hand has yet to be developed. Never joined a CO-OP mission before, but in the campaign I die frequently. I'm a fast learner though, with the right training and dedication.

Feel free to PM me.

Edited by DerpinoSilva

Hi, i'm a 21 year old player from belgium ( europe / gmt + 01:00) I can speak dutch and english

I am currelty looking for a arma 2 or 3 clan, and i am highly interested in shack tactical (blame Dslyecxi) but this is not required.

I prefer a mature clan with some room for fun as well, voice communication is of course a must

I am experienced in infantry and vehicular combat, as well as piloting a vast array of aircraft

I have about 400+ hours in the dayz mod (fully militarized) 180 hours in arma 3 and 100 hours in arma 2 OA

I am willing to install any required mods

If you are interested of having me on your squad or want to know more :

Feel free to contact me on steam : Deadlyexodus

Hello People,

I have recently came out of the British Armed Forces after 8 years, Looking to get into ARMA 3. I have PC gamed for years however not the ARMA series. I am quick to learn and have seen combat a fair amount of times. Hopefully this will translate to this game well :) I'm in my early 30's and would prefer to play with people more my age or of a certain maturity.

Anyways if you have a CO-OP squad and feel like i could benefit the team let me know

Over and out!

Steam ID Wrist in Piece