Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

I am still looking for a decent community that realizes that this is a VIDEO GAME and NOT A MILITARY ORGANIZATION. I am experienced with this game and have been looking for a decent group that doesnt use military ranks and training for 4 years, with of course 0 success. I want people who are good at and enjoy the game but who dont have a war on fun to play with but that now seems like a impossible task to achieve. If you have a group that just wants to play the game as it should be played without all this roleplay BS please contact me on here or on steam.

Requirements

Game-time: 5pm EST+

Size: 9+ Infantry with Air and Armor avaible

No Permanent Slots

No Military Ranks

No Military Training

Steam Profile- Ranger4340

Edited by Ranger4340

Salute all

I am just starting to play arma3 (played some arma2 in the past). i am a 39yr old ex army father of two. I am looking for a good active milsim group to join. I am new to the milsim world but really interested in becoming a part of a unit. I live in the US and can play mostly in the EST time zone. I am looking for any role, but do have a soft spot for anything related to bradley's since that is what i did in the army (45t Bradley fighting vehicle system turret mechanic).

I hope to hear from you soon and salute everyone that helps make this game great.

Pappy

Greetings! I'm looking for a group that plays tactically and fairly seriously, but I'm not into role playing outside of mission (calling squad members by rank, etc.). Willing to be quite serious in mission though. I'll use whatever mods are preferred by the group, and I've been trying my hand at mission building and getting pretty not crappy at it.

Happy huntin'. :cool:

Hey guys. I'm looking for an Arma group(wasteland sandbox). Just a semi - serious group that wants to run missions, build a base be tactical, etc. No ranks just fun. I'm 28 loc in CA. TeamSpeak or Skype. I'm usually on the midnight gaming server or US #6. Email me at stisubieb at Gmail dot Com.

Hi guys,

I am Manny. I am brand new to the arma series but so far after an hour I love it despite the large learning curve. Growing up with battlefield and sniper games, I have a deep passion for recon and surveillance gameplay. Arma III appears to offer a more realistic experience in this expertise, and I wish to improve drastically with the help of rigorous training offered by any squad who is willing to teach a green. I am the type of player who will sit in various locations throughout the game, remain quiet, call in air strikes, do constant map readings, and relay enemy intel as much as possible. Now I don't know if this type of gameplay is possible for the duration of the match but it is something I want to really get good at.

In July I will be 25 years old. I am engaged to be married on August 30, and I work two jobs, so I really only play on mondays, mabye a couple hours throughout the week/weekend, but that's basically it. I am in the pacific timezone in Los Angeles. My schedule is casual, but I love military simulation, and I follow orders to the detail and I don't goof around.

If anyone is willing to teach a new player (me) at recon gameplay (camo, surveillance, map reading, air strikes, etc), please let me know! I'm still learning some of the controls.

It has been about a full year since I played ArmA 3, and I used to play ArmA 3 CO back in the day quite a bit. I just built a brand new gaming to be able to play ArmA 3 and am looking for other players. I have been in clans before, but never a die hard milsim. I am really just looking for players who like teamwork. I can do infantry/sniping, as well as heli/CAS pilot. I have a good joystick and a homemade trackIR.

Hello,

My nickname on Arma 3 is IPL

I am quite busy with two jobs, and I really only play all day on mondays, and mabye 1-2 hours late at night throughout the week. I do not play weekends as I am very busy with family events and my wedding coming up on August 30. So while my schedule is extremely short and lop-sided, I am also extremely committed to realism and teamwork when I DO play ... on mondays usually.

I don't know if there is any unit that is interested in a monday player, since everybody plays evenings or weekends (I work evenings, sorry), but I am trying really hard to find a unit that has SOMETHING on mondays. I realize it's a rarity, but if you honestly have something in store, please send me a message. I am looking for a realism unit that takes it seriously.

thank you

IPL

Recon

Squad Leader

Hello, I'm new to the forums, I would like to join a unit based in the England, I've played ArmA 2 and OA for a long time and nonw have ArmA 3, I am particularly looking for a NATO unit.

Thanks, baktech.

Looking for an Air Force unit, or a unit needing a pilot (preferably fixed winged) can do either however.

Any non-"special forces" groups out there? Seriously, every where I look... I'm constantly seeing these "Special Forces" groups when in reality, half of them don't even get what special forces entirely does and claim to be "realism".... Anyways, seriously what I am looking for is a "Military/Mil-sim/Realism unit" That focuses on more of a standard traditional "Military" rather than just straight up Special Forces. Special Forces as a detachment however is acceptable, as it opens the doors up some more. Because obviously in the real world, "Special Forces" not everyone makes the cut.

I'm 27, very well experienced with ARMA and military operating procedures.

Hit me up in a message with the information to your site and so on and we shall go from there.

I'm looking for a tactical realism unit in the EU with enough active members for at least a couple of squads, and weekly events.

I've played Arma 3 and 2, but not in a group of any sort. I have TS, and can install any required mods.

I'm 20 years old reservist, as such I'm somewhat familiar with military procedures and tactics.

Edited by IDex

hello,

I mostly play A3wasteland Altis, but I am willing to try new game modes. I have been playing dayz sa I recently hit 600 hours, and the hacking just makes it unplayable. I found arma 3 a few days ago, and it is exactly what I wished dayz was. I am completly hooked. So hit me up and lets game!! I live in Idaho MDT time zone, I have TS3 or any VoIP program. Thanks. Bodie

Hey all

three of my friends bought arma3 in the sale! They are a fps group but never tried arma, i don't have a server so i cant really show them a good time for say.

Could anyone hosting something newbie friendly, explain them to them for me? they work and will be online about 5-6ish GMT

Or if anyone got idea let me know, cheers.

TDR

Friends bought arma, i want to give them a good first experience, im bad at explaining things and looking for someone to show them a good time!

Hi lads,

Looking for a new unit after taking a few months after taking a year break. I have not yet experienced ARMA III realism so I look forward to meeting a new unit. I have over 1200+ hours logged on ARMA II and 200+ on ARMA III and very experienced with mods and whatnot. Here is a quick summary snippet of my previous escapades on ARMA II realism within the last year.

PREVIOUS GROUPS:

15th MEU - FTL ( 5 Months)

27 RM Cdo - Commanding Officer (Acting Section Commander, 5 months)

39th MHTF - Section Commander ( 4 months )

7th ID - Platoon Sgt / Sgt Maj. / Qualified A-10 Pilot ( 1 Month)

Do note, I am capable of fulfilling any role within an ARMA realism unit, including instructor/recruitment/administrative roles.

I am looking for the following in a unit:

- Teamspeak 3 Communication

- Relative Timezone

- Serious/Semi-Serious Gameplay

- Unit of respectable standard

- Ran in Professional manner (Op Orders ect..)

- Preferably British Based however open to anything

I hope to find a unit which is able to meet what I look for, and uses my skills and abilities effectively.

Hello, I am a milsim player looking for one of the most realistic experiences I can get. Here is what I offer.

4 Years of Milsim

Extensive Knowledge on US Military

A 50 slot teamspeak for usage

Manuals from USAF Cadets on leadership (if wanted)

Lots of prior experience in administrating/leadership

If what I have told you thus far has interested you, then here is what I would like out of a unit

Organization

Maturity

Operations

Accurate knowledge and representation of unit they represent.

Thanks

Milsim Player with 210+ hours on Arma 3 looking for sqaud in need of a Warrant Officer or CAS pilot. please contact me if you are interested in having me apart of your squad.

Hi folks!

I'm pretty new to the ARMA series, having just got 2 and 3 earlier in the month, but I've been familiarizing myself with the feel of the game and all the controls. So far, I really enjoy the realism aspect of the game, compared to shooters that I've been involved with in the past. While I have a limited experience in ARMA, I'm no stranger to tactical, organized play. I've been in multiple milsim clans throughout the Battlefield series, and I enjoy the older Rainbow Six titles. Within a few of my other clans, I've trained in both small-unit and large-scale exercises, and I'm an avid reader of all things military; I'm not jumping in blind when it comes to tactics! I have a bit of leadership experience as a squad leader in a previous Battlefield 3/4 clan.

When I say "casual realism," I mean a group that incorporates proven, real-world, tactics and organization into their gameplay, while being unrestricted by hardcore milsim rank structures and other fluff. I've had some great experiences in some of my milsim clans, while others have been hampered by drama in the command structure and conflict of rank. I want to analyze and utilize realistic tactics, explore a variety of squad roles, and perform a range of different missions; all the while working with people whom I enjoy playing with. I don't want to impersonate an actual military unit; I want to get in the shoes of a soldier, work as a team and accomplish my tasks effectively, not worrying about adhering to strict regulations, fretting about officers and other real-world fluff. I want to be able to put on a serious face when it's mission time, and have a good laugh when it's over.

I'm on the east coast, usually available on the weekends, though some weekdays could be viable. I'm a senior in college this August, so may not be able to attend each and every scenario, but I'll surely work to maintain a regular showing. As I mentioned before, I'm a relative newcomer to the ARMA series, and I'm very willing to learn and follow instruction.

I'm really inspired by Dslyecxi and Shack Tactical, although their join process takes months and I don't want to wait that long to get into the action!

(I have sent a join application; time will tell if it gets approved and if I decide to go there after playing with another group for some while)

I'd rather a reasonably large group, with a consistent roster of members and events/scenarios. There are far too many flaky gaming groups that appear, disappear, merge, etc. and I'd rather be a part of something established and going strong.

Hello,

First thanks for taking the time to read this. A little about me and what I want:

- USA Central Timezone

- I've been around since the OFP days.

- A few years ago I was a very active member of the 1st CAV. Left for personal reasons, good people there.

- I've really enjoyed the FIA/guerilla warfare style gameplay in the campaign. I honestly get tired of standardized US military tactics and equipment. I enjoy the "outgunned, out numbered, have to use stealth and your brain to win" gameplay.

- I like the limited resources, scrounging the enemy for better equipment and bringing home extras for my team.

- Looking for a professional and realistic team yet focus more on individual roles and strengths vs. rank and file.

- Spent almost 10 years in the US Army (11B20B4 - Infantry Sniper, did a tour in Iraq until Haji ended my career for me)

- I made a better sniper in real life then I do in game. :) I can teach tactics and theory though.

- I want to have fun and am pretty flexible on roles.

- Absolutely no talent making missions or flying aircraft/helicopters.

- I have a mic and can use TS3 or any other comms that you might use.

*** I think it would be fun as hell to work as a local resistance force being supported and directed by a larger structured milsim unit.

*** If your unit doesn't have this but would like to have it, I wouldn't mind building the basic structure for this and incorporating it for you. I let you control the recruiting and number of people assigned so as to not steal from your numbers. That's not cool. :)

Once again, thanks and have fun!

Ya title pretty much says it all, i want to find or join a Milsim unit that uses Arma/IronFront and ovbiously is based on WW2. Im getting sick of Invasion1944 mod.

Hi, 3 Tank Crewman (2 UK , 1 Dutch) looking for EU based group that requires Armoured Artillery or Tank support, Realistic gameplay without the Yes sir no sir bollox (Go join the army, its a game). PM me or find me on Steam under "Grace".

23 years old looking for a small >EUROPE< squad that dont use too much mods and play at least twice a week arma 3 or other games. I have at least 8 yrs of experince in OPF, and ArmA series...

Game name: IPL

Steam: manloriel

I am mature. I follow orders. I play realism. I have teamspeak/mic.

Times I play Arma III (PST):

Monday: 7am - 5pm (full day, evening job)

Tuesday: 2:30pm - 4pm (between jobs)

Wednesday: 2:30pm - 4pm (between jobs)

Thursday: 2:30pm - 4pm (between jobs)

Friday: off

Saturday: off

Sunday: off

My schedule is wacky, but due to my upcoming wedding on August 30, I am working two jobs; one full-time during the day, and one part-time during the evenings. My weekends are packed morning to evening with wedding planning and family, so no, I don't play on weekends and will not for quite some time. I apologize for the inconvenience that I cannot make evening or weekend OPs like every unit demands, but my life is hectic with priorities and not a single unit will accept a casual, apparently. I know I can't commit even though I want to, but that's the reality of my life for the time being. My schedule is non-negotiable as far as what times I am able to play. What you see above is it.

Only notify me if:

1) You have a monday OP during the day for PST, or you honestly don't care if I don't make your ops on your weekends or evenings (and I play when I can)

Along those lines, please be a realism unit. I currently use navy seal mods and prefer playing realistically as such, so if this appeals to you, please message me. I don't expect many responses ;)

Hey,

So, my friend and I were looking for a group or a couple more people to run with in wasteland altis we usualy play on the armory server but will move if the new server is populated. With just the 2 of us running missions and killing other players is not easy unless we snipe with the 50. cals. Dont get me wrong I love doing that, but we want something different. Hit me up on steam crazyashell74 it will say jw03445 on my profile after you look it up. Thanks!!!

USA Player looking for Realism

Alright im 19 and have been playing Arma since the release of ArmA2. Very familiar with modding and have some Dev skills. Hours available vary as i am active duty USAF. Good with most Milsim roles. Looking for a small-medium size group to play with. Perfer a USAF or AFSOC style clan but im open minded. anything else you wana know just ask.

Goodday,

My name is Mark, I'm 24 years old and live in the southern parts of The Netherlands.

What am I looking for?

- A European Unit, nothing too big but an active unit.

- A serious unit dedicated to hard work, tactics and teamwork

- English or Dutch speaking

- Rank structure

- Active unit!

- fixed squads

What am I offering?

- Dedicated player

- Mature player

- Willing to learn

When am I usually playing?

(Timezone GMT+1 Amsterdam timezone)

- Monday 21:00 - 24:00

- Tuesday 18:00 - 20:00

- Wednesday 21:00 - 24:00

- Thursday: 18:00 - 20:00

- Friday: 24:00- Till when I'm tired...

During the weekend I can't say when I'm there and when I'm not, kinda depends on what the wife and I wants to do.

My experience is totally zero... I just started playing this game, I played America's Army 2.x for about a year and a halve so I have a little bit of experience in tacticall gameplay. I still need a lot to learn so thats why I'm looking for a unit who is willing to learn me the tips and tricks of the trade.

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message on the forums or send me a pm on steam: frost_more.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.