Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Hi there,

I used to be very active in the Arma 2 community and want to get back into the saddle. I did play some Arma 3 shortly after it released, but then took a break before Apex came out. 

It must have been about 8 years since I played coordinated Arma with a group, but after messing around in Arma 3 open multiplayer I feel the itch to get back to it.

I'm used to playing both PvE and PvP missions with larger groups and feel comfortable in several roles. I've played as infantry, squad lead, commander, medic and pilot. I'm familiar with effective communication and callouts and coordinated play with other people. Though, again, this was in Arma 2; it will take me a moment to become comfortable with Arma 3 and the plethora of realism mods that I'm sure most groups use, in particular radio and medic mods. 

What I'm looking for is a group of mature people, preferably based in the EU because of matching time zones, who have regular sessions playing self-made missions. I like mil-sim as long as it doesn't get too extreme, meaning I still want to have a laid-back time and chat with other people. Back then we used to have a rule that anything goes in proximity chat, but radio comms should be brief and disciplined. I'm not terribly fussy about which roles to play. Since I'm rather rusty, I think being a rifleman will be just fine for getting back into the game lifestyle. Though I would very much enjoy some variety eventually. 

I am free on most evenings, though I can only play every other Saturday. Which is a bit of a pain, because I assume that's when most groups have their big sessions. 

Please get in contact if you have some space in your group for someone like me  :)

cheers!

Name: Scotch

Experience: Different kinds of Infantry, Squad Lead, Air Support, Mission Making

Availability: Flexible; Tuesdays and Saturdays can be tricky

Looking for: Chill, mature people. Exciting missions. Coordinated play. Opportunity to play different roles. Realism mods. 

Steamhttps://steamcommunity.com/id/ScotchRT/

Hello! I'm a 46 year old guy, from Sweden. I played a lot of Arma like a decade ago and just got back a couple of months ago.

I'm looking for a decently serious, active, mature group. Preferbly a smaller tightly knit unit, over one with 50 members. 

I also used to create missions in editor and would be willing to get back to it.

I'm open to both EU and USA/CAN unit, but have to see how ping works out.

About me:

Male, Sweden

Fluent in English and have basic speech in many languages.

Any other question speak to me.

Looking for:

Now looking to explore new unit(s) and test some waters.

Willing to give most things a try.

Open to discuss designated roles.

Open for different mods, themes and other experiences.

Active community/group

English language

Interested in PvE mostly, a few exceptions

Interested in official or unofficial scenarios with goals and objectives, not game modes such as King of the Hill or Antistasi

Easy going outside the game conduct and maturity is what I will be looking for

If Milsim, able to separate in character and out of character conduct

Experience:

- Arma veteran with 5.000 hours on Arma 3 alone now looking to explore new unit(s).

- Deep experience in the Zeus role and custom Mission creation.

- TFAR/ACE3

- Plot developments and narration.

Drop me a message anytime.

Initial contact will be via Forums.

Availability:

European Time Zones only.

Flexible most evenings. 

Hello everyone.

Brand new player. North America based. eastern time.

Looking for a more casual squad than a full milsim.

I'm available most evenings from 6ish to 9ish and most friday nights. I'm unavailable most Saturdays (prior commitments)

not looking for anyone with mandatory commitments, more for that "were all working adults so whatever" attitude.

have Discord, working mic, speak english, willing to download stuff etc.