Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Experienced Arma 3 fixed-wing pilot looking for large/small scale group.

Col. Wootick, tail designation "Victor Kilo Yankee" callsign "Warwolf"

- Approx 200+ hours in the seat.

- Approx 40+ sorties.

- Approx 55+ Air targets destroyed.

- Approx 275+ ground targets destroyed.

I'm an experienced fixed-wing/VTOL pilot looking for a squad or a group to join. Looking for a semi-serious group, leaning to the serious side.

Trained and experienced with Radio etiquette and communications.

Experienced Flying all Arma 3 Vanilla fixed-wing and VTOL aircraft.

Experienced flying High Quality Modded Fixed-Wing and VTOL aircraft such as:

- F/A-18 Super hornet (Nimitz mod)

- Su-33 Flanker (Nimitz mod)

Experienced in Close Air Support (CAS), Suppression of Enemy Air-Defence (SEAD), Combat Air Patrol (CAP), and Air Dominance (AD). Experience and knowledgable in training personnel to become a pilot from basic to advanced techniques and procedures.

- Basic flight

- Gear checklist

- Plane inspection

- Load-out inspection

- Start checklist

- Take off/catapult

- Wingman practice

- Weapons operation/release

- Landing/carrier landing

Other skill do include advanced infantry movements/tactics, ACE Advanced Medical/Repair experience, Advanced Armoured movement/Tactics, Team/Squad/Platoon leadership skills, and mission making.

Preferable Co-op, but any large scale, or small scale group. Interested let me know. I look forward to meeting.

Extra: I do enjoy being a single pilot against a ground based player base. I have my cheesy one liners.

there you are

• Like 2

Hello there. New to Arma but not quite new to military tactics, orders being given or taken nor am I a child who needs supervision! 31 year old Military Veteran looking to find a group of people to get on board with, play with, work with and run scenarios with. I have no issues taking orders from someone probably less qualified to lead without and qualms. I'd prefer to run with other veterans or military minded individuals. I am a little shakey in terms of knowing games controls etc but learn quickly. Look forward to hearing from yall. I also have a working mic and solid running system! 

Im an UK player, still a newbie only played few hours of SP campaign. Looking for a clan to play with that could also give me basic training. Would like the clan to be based in Eu for easier time management. Thanks

Gents,

I am a new player, but I am looking to get into some multiplayer action. I am a former member of the US SOF community, and have served in both Iraq and in the 'Ghan. I dont have a ton of time to play, but I do bring real world combat experience to the table. If you want a warrior on your team let me know!

I'm sick of Squad and all the noobs that are destroying it's public game play. I am equally tired of the Developers of Squad not fixing bugs that persist even after 3 years. I need a break. So i am looking for a milsim community to hook up with that is willing to show me their ropes. I'm a "boomer" as the kiddies say, but an avid gamer since the late 90's. My steam 64id is 76561198010797485

Hello,

I am a returning player to Arma 3.  Looking for a group of players to explore and enjoy the game with.  I like messing with mods, scripts, and mission building; hoping to meet others with the same interest to learn from.  My background is Regular Army Europe. MOS 13E, 11B, and I would say that I am 25 percent proficient as a 13B and 13F. 

Like many veterans, using official military ranks, or ranking, may pose challenges for me.  So im not sure if milsim is an option.

I'd like to play with a group that can use any faction; opfor, blufor, and, my favorite, independents.  Creative mission design, good mods, and sharing knowledge about the game.

Hey! I'm 27 years old, long time (10+ years) ArmA veteran from Finland coming back to the game once more after a long hiatus.

What I'm looking for is a Europe based unit playing teamwork/realism oriented COOP. I'm open to different mods and settings - modern day, WW2, Vietnam, Cold War, BLUFOR, OPFOR, Guerrilla, PMC, Star Wars, 40K - anything goes!

In my current situation, I'm not able to commit to a fixed timetable or make promises of being able to attend trainings or operations on a strict basis, so groups with strict attendance requirements or training schedules are of the table for now. I'd be looking to play maybe one or two few hour ops per week or every couple of weeks.

As mentioned, I'm a seasoned ArmA veteran all the way from OFP, so I should know my way around. I'm familiar with the most popular mods, albeit I haven't played with ACE, TFAR or such in years. I have experience from playing in different groups from serious milsim/rp to some very casual "friends having beers and playing some ArmA every now and then".

I have a lot of experience from making missions. I haven't made anything for a larger group nor do I have much experience in Zeusing, but both would be something I might be interested to look into in the future.

My main interest is infantry combat, but I'm familiar with vehicles as well and can do some rotary- or fixed- wing flying. I have some experience in squad leading - both from ArmA and real life. 

I'm based in Finland and have some military experience (Finnish Defence Forces, Guards Jaeger Regiment, MP Staff Sergeant) and I'm working as a game developer - I'm quite interested in ArmA modding and mission scripting as well.

Hope to hear from you soon!

tl;dr: experienced arma veteran looking for a group in Europe, playing coop with no strict commitment to attendance quotas or schedules.

45-year-old adult male looking for other mature players...Not new to Arma but certainly not a veteran...looking for ops with some pvp if possible? 

• Like 1

So just got Arma 3 and have played through the available singleplayer missions. Looking for a group to play with that wouldn't mind showing someone the ropes a bit more. If this kinda post doesn't belong here I can take it down.

• Haha 1

Hi,

I'm looking for a EU MILSIM company/squad that doesn't have a high time requirement (Like you have to attend something every week to remain a member) - That's due to my work at a hospital, so my workhour changes a lot.

Where it's possible to work your way up the ranks, but also where it's possible to learn more about making missions with Zeus. - I don't have time to complete some training program that takes a month or so, with weekly training sessions due to my work - But also due to my past experience with military, I don't find it necessary to do a full bootcamp.

Little about who I am:

Military experience: Former sergeant in the Infantry. - So I do know my tactics - With that said, I don't mind learning "your" tactics if they're different. I can both lead and follow.

Work: I work at a hospital - And have a "higher" health education.

Gaming hours: GMT+1 : 1700-2100 (They change a lot due to my work).

ArmA experience: I have a little over 1000 hours so far (I know it ain't a lot) but been around since Operation Flashpoint - I might be a bit rusty with all those mods that're being used atm.

I have been doing a little Zeus from time to time, making missions, which I don't mind doing.

/VanCamp

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm a coder and I run a wasteland server.  I'm looking for a squad to play on the server with and maybe to help admin as well.  I'm ex infantry with operational experience in Afghanistan.  I don't like milsim.  I prefer pvp and open scenarios like wasteland :P. 

I am looking for a PMC (Mercenary) style group. I used to run one a few years ago and made custom mods and maps for the group (also zeus'd for live ops).

I had a persistent server for the PMC that ran my custom maps with ALIVE and random missions.

The atmosphere I prefer, for example, is a mix of the movies "Tropic Thunder" and "The Expendables."

I am an Army Veteran from 01-05. I was a cop for 10 years after I came home.

Four years ago I was in a coma for 4 months, had severe brain and nerve damage.

It took me two years of therapy to regain most of my memory, walk and talk again, etc.

I play arma as a combat medic or mid-long range rifle/GL, and can heli pilot if needed.

I am in EST UTC-5 time zone.

Here are things I am looking for in a group:

- Mercs (not larping as marines)

- Customizable loadout (logically based on mission)

- No yelling orders or screaming

- Ops that aren't required or you are kicked (I have kids)

- Ops that have significant combat action and not a walking sim

- Ops that don't have the AI at max (challenging but not impossible)

- Persistent server (if not i will make my own again)

- No RL politics (at least no liberal nonsense)

- No drama (no annoying kids either)

- Helpful and friendly community

- Rath

Hey guys, experienced player looking for a realistic environment. Appreciate any offers even if I don't accept. Again, I'm really looking for one group only, so that I can get involved and get to know the group on a personal level.

Education: Associates Degree @ Belmont University

Experience: Piloting, Convoy Leading, Marksmanship, Mid-Field Combat, Small Arms + CQC

Requested Placement: Airforce (Preference: Jets)

Second Preference: Marksmanship

hello all, looking for a squad to join, I'm a new player to P.C. but have played BF3-4 at an ok standard with comp teams on console so i know how some tactics work. I'm looking for a squad that will show me the ropes in ARMA3 and possibly let me join in with some battles or just have a laugh with.

hope to hear from a squad soon, thanks in advance. Kev.

Hey guys,

I would like to join a unit that will be able to show me the ropes as I am pretty new to the game. Infantry roles appeal to me the most, sniping being my favourite. My time zone is GMT +2(South Africa). Cheers!

• Like 1

Your attention please,

I am looking for a squad to play CO-OP and/or PvP. USA based, but originating from Europe, fluent in English and French.

I have a high quality set of keyboard, mouse and headset/microphone along with a good internet connection. Playing on an OCed i5 supported by a 1080. All this to say I will not have any hardware issues. I have all the chatting apps and willing to download another if required.

I am flexible on the degree of immersion. I won't join the yell-and-ban-if-out-of-character type. I am ok with new and old crews.

I am proficient in Arma 3's mechanics. An Arma 2 veteran and currently at +100hours on Arma 3. I have experience with modding.

That's for the resume.

I have a decent sense of humor, I am patient and I'm really here for fun, even if you just need a body for some custom mission that a buddy bailed on, or whatever, I'm absolutely down. Bored of server hopping. Hoping to meet a crew to sign on with on the regular.

Tropicop

hi im new to arma 3 i im looking for a group thats semi-real. im still learning but i dunno hoiw well im doing by myself

• Like 1

Hi I am looking for a group to learn and play with I live in Perth Western Australia. Time zone +8.00 GMT I am new to Arma 3.

Name: RagingMozart

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Keverclin/

Would like to join an Arma clan that has fighter jet squadron.  Don't mind playing infantry ocassionally if I have to.  Don't have too many hours in the game, but am willing to learn whatever I need to contribute to the clan.  Currently at a military academy, so not sure if I can make any crazy time commitments.  

Hi. Im a mature uk player looking to start fresh in Arma 3. Would prefer milsim/rp type group. 

One that is willing to allow me in from the bottom, offer training and some basics etc.

Happy to purchase any dlcs and install mods etc.

Game time is limited to sundays and few nights in week.

Have headset/ discord etc etc

I love Arma and have >1000 hours in it. I am just coming back and ready to join another group after I had to step away for a couple of years.

Please fill out the Google form via the link, so I can readily filter and review which group(s) I can contribute to the most.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScpGvjJjMlaDDswKaf4oDZIGBqEnGJGO8F3PdPAusLHzO7dfA/viewform

Hello,

My name is Nick, 32 years old and from the Netherlands. I have been playing Arma 3 on and off for a bunch of years, mostly SP and the occasional KOTH or Invade & Annex.

I'm looking for a group to team up with on COOP missions, a combination of serious and casual; I like it to be serious and semi-professional but I'm not a super hardcore milsim guy and I dont have any military background, I'm willing to learn though.

My availability is mostly weekdays during the evenings and weekends (EU timezone, preferably not on Sunday afternoon because I like to watch F1 lol)

Best regards,

Nick

I looking for squad, currently a new comer to this game, want to join in a squad with players that have handful experience so that I can learn more from them! I hope someone can teach me more about arma3! Thank for everyone who can help me with that! 

(looking for squad!)

Any good squads around anymore?

I'm an old original Arma player and have been playing for quite a few years.

Looking to join a group that has regular and casual ops both.

I have no issues downloading mods or using TFAR or ACE,I'm a bit rusty but looking to get back into the Arma game.

Prefer being an Engineer or a Grunt/Rifleman

Well past 18+ and am usually on around evenings and late nights Central Standard time.

Or if anyone is just looking for someone to game with feel free to hit me up.

Thanks

Diesel JC

Brand new player as of this post. 
Former military 50yrs old and looking for a group to play with and learn the ropes.

Former console player so I really struggle with MKB. But I’m learning.