Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

29 year old, Emergency Nurse IRL, looking for a large group / platoon sized to join up with and possibly fill in a medical role, have experience with ACE Medical / BAF / ACRE / TFR / ...

Living at GMT+1 and really looking to expand into ARMA more as I tried it with a close knit group of about 7 people with another one being ZEUS and spawning in the scenario-enemy forces- and being in the ingame Command role.
So I'm looking for a squad to roleplay actual military ( Current conflict / WW2 ) whilst we fight bots and the likes with scenario-combat.
Have :
Discord (Medical#9459)

Teamspeak

Steam ( https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988855623/ )
English speaking fluent.

Hello, i am looking for a squad, which can tolerate an absolute newbee in arma3... that means People not exploding if i ask something complete stupid :-). Most of all i like teamplay, thats the reason i have Chosen arma3, i like competitive attitude, achieving an aim as Group.. . i don t like those : hu, i got more kills than you People ... maybe there is some suqad outside ? i am adult, above 40, not blind not deph. i can speak english, even if i type sometimes like a drunken sandflea :-)so maybe there is the Fitting place outside ? would be nice.. have a nice day

I'm currently searching for a milsim unit in which realistic policies are enforced and discipline & CoC is prioritized highly. I have an extensive amount of leadership experience as I created a unit & managed it for over a year after being in another milsim unit for almost 2 years. I was at the rank of a Leytenánt (equivalent of a 2nd Lieutenant / Platoon Leader), although I typically lead squads, sometimes I'd lead groups of people that would go up to 40 or 50, much of the time from other units & I'd need to coordinate with squad leaders. Because of my previous experience, I do not expect a promotion to any leadership role and/or rank. I think that I should progress through the ranks as would anyone else and the speed at which I'd progress would be dependent on how well I serve the unit. I have almost 2 years using the M249 & M240B when I was in a U.S. army unit, and even though I haven't used those weapons in awhile, I think that I could become proficient and competent with using them relatively easily after some refreshment with their usage. I have an extensive amount of information about Russian vehicles, weapons, accessories, and my knowledge about their tactics isn't necessarily extensive, but I know it well enough, as I've read their documents, to apply the principles of a Russian unit, & especially a VDV one. I know much about parachuting as I was the leader of my own VDV unit for over a year. I wouldn't mind writing doctrines, AAR's (After Action Reports) & documents for SOP & training people and/or being a drill instructor as I was the (self-appointed) Drill Instructor for my unit for BCT's. I know how to conduct FTX's (Field Training Exercises) as well. Be advised: most of this experience has been gained in a Russian unit, but by & large the principles can be applied to an effective extent. I have many documents & SOP write-ups, so if you'd like any of those, then you may simply request for them and I'll provide them to you. I would like to explicitly state: I will abide by your rules & procedures according to how they're intended to be done regardless of my agreement or disagreement, and if I will not attempt to insist on changing it simply because I have ideas of my own. I once knew someone who attempted to join my unit and he was so conceited and he disobeyed my orders and was so condescending because of what he knew & had experience with.. he wasn't in the unit for long and when he was he was such an annoyance, so that's why I would like for anyone who's interested in recruiting me to know. I'm consistently available (only occasionally not available) from 1800-2200 EST on Mondays-Fridays. I'm inconsistently available during the weekends.

Hi All, I've literally just got A3 from the humble bundle. Im not 100% sure about a lot of the arma stuff but im interested in vs ai and casual pvp missions. Im also located in Australia, and im generally on thursdays 4-6 Pm AEST and saturdays at any given time, as well as a few other days.

hello im an avid adult gamer from the EST -5 timezone and im looking for a ww2 unit. plz inbox me

About me:

Latvia, 26 years old. GMT+2.

Playing airsoft IRL for 3 years, know bits of stuff there and here. Naturally, I speak with some russki accent.

Experience:

ArmA2 600h+, ArmA3 981h. Played ArmA series for over 8 years in total. Been in many units, very well experienced in the following roles:

• Squad Leader
  • 2IC
  • Fireteam Leader
  • Marksman
  • Medic
  • MG
  • Reconnaissance
  • JTAC/Radioman
  • Zeus

Mostly I prefer to be in either reconnaissance positions or Zeus positions, as I love to make various missions from realism types up to spray and pray types. Usually I tend to go hardcore-ish when I establish myself as a Zeus in the unit. That means, I create a MCC base with limited resources. Depending on the outcome of each mission, the MCC will either be upgraded or not. Same goes for the vehicles and other equipment. To make players do thoughtful decisions.

I also am pretty experienced in, as it has been told before, other roles. Most experienced ones are Medic and Recon. Other than that, it's also possible to become an instructor.

Looking for:

A EU-based unit, hopefully the one that falls into GMT+2 or around that time zone criteria. I also prefer US-themed units.

2 Aussies looking for a laid back Co-op unit.

Sir_Fraser - My mate

Senastheminer - Me

Sir_Fraser info:

Preferred role: Heavy Gunner

Able to: Pilot (CAS/Fighter/Helicopter), Medic, UAV, Tank Gunner/Driver.

NOTE: Doesn't like command positions.

Senastheminer Info:

Preferred Role: Pilot (CAS/Fighter/Helicopter)

Able to: Marksmen/Sniper, Heavy Gunner, Tank Gunner/Driver/Commander, UAV, Command squad/Flight Wing.

Would prefer Co-op Unit. Both of us are pretty good shots. GMT/UTC = +10.

Both of us have all the DLC packs and are willing to download mods as needed.

Generally available from 7pm AEST most nights.

Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks All.

Looking for a North American Squad. 

I am in the Mountain Time zone, Online most evenings

English speaking.

Semi-Realistic to Realistic

Looking for a squad that uses minimal mods.

Coop style missions preferred

Looking for a good group of people that meet together weekly to play some Arma 3 in a more strategic, organized way and with defined roles. 

Bohemia Interactive Tinder:

• Eastern European
  • Age 23
  • United Kingdom
  • Previous experience in semi-realism units since ArmA 2 (My memory is too shit to remember all units I was in.)
  • Possibly a weeb

Useless bits:

I'm not really talkative person upfront, it takes time for me to fully talk and join into the banter and occasionally I might not talk at all unless situation requires so, I do what needs to be done and get it in my best ability.

I'm looking for a semi-realism unit that could accommodate my time zone (BST/GMT+1) and preferably a unit that plays its missions with various units and factions, however I might consider faction based units if deeply looked into (without the serious milsim shenanigans).

All mods are welcome but can't go without ACE and ACRE or TFAR, I don't mind downloading mods I currently do not have.

Greetings all,

My name is Elliot, I am 23 years old and I am looking for a new Milsim community to call home, I have been playing Arma for years and have a lot of experience with the game (around 4000 hours both playing and mission building/development). I am looking for a semi-realism/realism group that focuses on the RP/story aspects of the game, while I do love a straight shooter game, I much rather enjoy getting into the story of things. Persistent campaigns and missions that follow each other are a big appeal to me, proper rank structure and rank addressing is another big attraction, I don't mind fixed unit rosters as well. I don't mind the style of unit, I'd prefer US Army/Marines but Im down for PMC/British/Australian units. I don't care if you guys use fixed loadouts or arsenals.

My leadership skills are pretty decent but I haven't had a large amount of experience with team leading or squad leading in game (I’m a retail supervisor in real life, if that counts for anything). I would like to continue to develop my leadership skills and try more teamleading, however it's not a major priority for me and I'm content to let it be a slow, ongoing process. I am also interested in trying out some Armour and Air roles, however I would need a large amount of training since I have barely done anything like this (I can kinda fly but I'm not the best).

I have experience with ACE medical (both advanced and basic) so I am a good medic, I was even a medic trainer for other communities in the past. I enjoy training new recruits and will probably look at taking that up in the future as well, I have created a few training documents in the past and I have a few ideas on more that I want to make. I would like to develop training for a weapons team (mortars, TOWs and .50 cal MGs) and also maybe a combat diver team, not sure how much the last one would be used but it is a cool concept to me. So if your community is in need of a trainer, then I am good with helping out.

In addition to my training skills, I have made several missions for arma 3 over the years and continue to enjoy making them, I have used Zeus extensively and know my way round that very well so I can help with mission development. Again, I have taught people how to use Zeus and build missions in the past, so if you need someone to help with that, then I can do it. I have also created some loadout mods for arma 3 as well, so I can help create custom factions or unit loadouts for communities, this helps add variety to missions and make things easier for a mission maker as well (instead of manually changing each loadout etc). I can't do highly advanced scripting or model making however, I would love to be able to but I can't... for now ;)

In the past, I have lead public relations/recruiting teams, so I can help manage a communities PR/Media team as well. When my brain works, I am able to create well worded and structured posts for recruiting (I know I am doing a bad job with this post but I assure you, I can do better). I have some experience with video editing and recording, this is something I would like to continue to develop as well. I do enjoy greeting and inducting new members into a community, I enjoy helping them progress and develop into the community. I would like to develop a system where recruiters stick with the people they recruit, help guide them in the community and act as their ambassadors or guidance counselors.

I am open to joining an established community or a community that is just starting, however I will put a note on that. While I am more than happy to work for a community and earn my place in there, I do not want to be left to do all the work. I do have a full time job and other commitments, so I don't want things dumped on me. I will get burnt out and I will lose interest. I do enjoy helping develop communities and watching them grow but as I said, I do not want to be left to do it all. I like to think I have many talents and skills so I can bring a lot to a community, but I want to work as a team. I really do like helping and running a community though. 

As I briefly mentioned, I do have a job in which I work a rotating and changing roster, so I may not be able to make every single mission but I should be able to attend most. I would prefer missions to take place around 7/8pm AEST, lasting around 2-3 hours. While I am mainly looking for Australian based units, I may consider international units, providing that mission times work out for me (please convert your mission times to AEST) and that my ping is no greater than 250-300ms to your servers, anything higher will cause myself and other players issues. Again, communities that have story based missions that have an impact in what we do take preference, I don't want to do the same shoot-em-up style missions all the time, I am more than happy to spend 2 hours building a FOB and never fire a shot. 

Anyways, I think I have covered most of everything I need to. If anyone needs more information or has questions, please contact me. I'm a fairly flexible dude and I am willing/wanting to do work for communities, so if you have a need I can help out. Please take time to read through my post, I took the time to type it, if you think I will genuinely fit in your community then comment but please try to avoid generic recruitment post spam. 

Kind regards

Elliot

Greetings Units!

I'm looking for a North American Squad.

I would prefer Pacific time zone, but perhaps that is negotiable. Mostly early evening and maybe even some days.

I speak English only, sorry.

50+ So looking for mature players

Looking for large units that are accepting Rookies, never played and have had the game for a while. Have played other games such as Joint Ops, Insurgency and a couple of others.

Coop style missions preferred, but after a while should be able to do PVP.

Should be able to play at least once a week, more depending on times and days

Thank you for your consideration....

Speedshot

Your attention please,

I am looking for a squad to play CO-OP and/or PvP. USA based, but originating from Europe, fluent in English and French.

I have a high quality set of keyboard, mouse and headset/microphone along with a good internet connection. Playing on an i5 supported by a 1080. All this to say I will not have any hardware issues. I have all the chatting apps and willing to download another if required.

I am flexible on the degree of immersion. I won't join the ban-if-out-of-character-for-2-seconds type. I am ok with new and old crews.

I am proficient in Arma 3's mechanics. An Arma 2 veteran and currently at +100hours on Arma 3. Never tried mods on Arma 3 but I have extensive experience with modding on many other games and am always willing to learn.

That's for the resume.

I have a decent sense of humor, I am patient and I'm really here for fun, even if you just need a body for some custom mission that a buddy bailed on, or whatever, I'm absolutely down. Bored of server hopping. Hoping to meet a crew to sign on with on the regular.

Tropicop

Hi. I am Black Kat, I am looking for a squad of mature gamer's that are not too serious as to not have fun with this game. No sir's or lapdog salute's but respect brought on by fun gameplay and well executed goals would suite me fine. I do not have a lot of experience in this game but I am really looking forward to play. I live in Ontario Canada so have a good day eh!

Hey all,

Very NEW user to the Area 3 world. Been on consoles my whole life and decided to make a jump on over to PC

Arma experience is little to none as I'm still learning the game and what all of it entails

I was hoping to find a Halo oriented clan within the eastern time zone. Though real life is hectic as I am active duty Navy and will provide proof if I need to. I'm willing to listen to orders and do what I gotta do. Names Ty and I'm 23 years old with a working mic. 

Hi guys!

I'm 20 years old, from germany and new to arma.

I am looking for a squad which would help me to get into the multiplayer game.

Languages: English and German

Time zone: CEST

36-year-old guy living in Texas here (Central time zone). I have kids and a 9 to 5 job so I like to think I am good and mature in the ways needed to play the game. I am a guy who loves multiplayer and gaming with others. I have always been an MMORPG player and a RP-er at that. Arma 3 will be my first game of this kind. Off the PC I play the PS4 and mostly Rainbox Six Siege on there.

After watching gaming vids for a few months I picked it up to see if my PC can run it. While the single player is fine I will say I have not tried MP yet. Let's hope it does well enough there. Most of my gaming is done a few hrs in the evening and longer on the weekend when I am not filming or working a wrestling show.

I am looking for a clan or recommendation of a clan that is good with folks new to Arma like myself. I want to learn the ins and outs of the game and have some fun helping out on operations. I'm not here for trolling or bigoted people, I just want to have a good time with the hours I choose to spend on the game.

[NA] Experienced Player Looking for MilSim Group

10+ Years of ARMA 3 Milsim experience. Looking for either an SF Unit or a Marine Line Company. Looking to find a home and be stable for a while. Listed below are my experiences that I have. Add me on steam if you have any more questions or concerns. 
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TTVMisFit/
In-Game Skills: Lead Medical, Lead JTAC/SOTAC, been a low private all the way up to a Platoon Commander, CQB Instructor, Shooting instructor, Lead Instructor, Sniper, EOD, as well as Intel Lead
Out of Game: Campaign Developer, SOP/TTP Creator, Very good at making documents, rosters and trackers, Intel Packet maker, Mission Maker/Zeus Knowledge is very good, US Navy FMF Corpsman, and many other skills.

About me:

• American
  • Male
  • Employed
  • English
  • Streamer

Looking for:

I am looking for a casual PvE group that does Blufor/OpFor/PMC, Modern, Future, Zed, SciFi. pretty much anything Milsim related.

• NA/EU Clan or group
  • English speaking (Only know English)
  • Active Community
  • Easy going and relax

Experience:

• 1800+ hours of Arma 3
  • 530+ hours Arma 2
  • 500+ hours of Zeus
  • 6 years military Service
  • Any infantry/Armor/artillery role 
  • Team leader and Squad leader experience
  • Trained in use of TFAR/ACE3 (basic and Advance Medical)

Currently working a Swing shift during the week but have the Weekends off, Hoping to get moved to day shift.

I've done the hardcore Milsim clans and just want something more relaxed, but still have some Structure.

Contact me Via Forums.

Looking for a realism unit. US player. I'm in the eastern time zone. 609 in game hours. Can do anything, ground or air. Looking for something that maintains a level of realism, while understanding this is a game. I'd like something that maintains a structure, but speaking in rank/name is not required(I do that all day at work). Enjoy callsigns and such. 

hello there!
i'm tired of fighting brainless AI, i wish to fight some humans with the realistic simulation allowed by arma3 (ACE3 ecc if possible).
i love realism, even to its extremes, but i hate wasting my few time with milsim COOP clan killing AI only.
is there any good (and active) PvP clan or unit that does good (or at least decent) realistic missions in PvP ?
i have a 24/7 server to offer and some game modes made specifically for this purpose...all i need are human players to have fun!
thanks guys! see you soon!

i'm from Italy, so i prefer EU based if possible! thanks!

want to fly suport helicopter, have countless hours in editor with several types of helicopter, like best small ones. But little / no experience with multiplayer. I am 35 and from Norway.

About me:

From Finland

Male.

Surveyor

Doing it fairly well in English.

Gaming enthusiast.

GMT +2

Traits:

Easy going

Patient.

Hardworking.

Fair play.

Having real life military training (one year). Served as IFV commander (CV90), rank of sergeant, being second in command in our IFV platoon

Looking for:

Team that exercises on Wednesdays during 6pm to 9:30pm gmt +2 time (4pm-7.30pm GMT +0). This day works best for me due work stuff, though I'm able to play other days too but with restricted microphone usage and changing hours.

Looking mostly for PvP & PvE realism based coops to serve as IFV commander/medic/AT-infantry. I'd also consider other roles and I'm very comfortable with not being in Combat 24/7

Why hello, I'm back from the long time off I took from playing this series and I'm looking for a group to play with. American, central time zone, usually available in the evenings. 

I prefer realism groups, but not crazy over the top military simulation of rank calling and such. I'm an avid content creator and I'm looking to create missions for a group of steady players that we could all play together and enjoy. Serious missions, fun missions, comic relief missions, all different types of game modes etc.

I've played every game in this series since OFP:CWC in 2001 - 2002.

• Like 1

-looking for a serverwhere i can play medic pilot on a ec635 or h145

-looking for a position as a realistic pilot. no fast unrealistic flying or landing.