Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

I'm looking for a squad in the us.
I'm based in California.

My Jacket:
Arma Player Since: 2008
Engines Played: Arma, Arma2, Arma3.
Previous Clans History: 42nd AAR
Time with clan: 1 year
Reason for leaving: Too much out of game politics, lot of player changes due to drama, other than that good group of people.
Gamer Type: Weekend Warrior
Training:
Basic - Formations, Assaults, Clearing buildings and towns, Sniping, building and town defense, bound and overwatch, convoy defense, suppressive fire, flanking, Special Ops.
Squad Leading: Limited.
Military Experience: No
Player Style: Ground Combat
Player Assets: Scouting, Overwatching, Communication, Independant, Fast Leaner, Helpful, Good situational awareness, good game and situational focus.
Player Weaknesses: Short tempered, Do not like dealing with chain of command outside of game, combat responsiveness, can become confused sometimes with direction and distance to enemy forces, some impatients when moving out in the open.

Personality type: good listener, Dont like small talk, man of few words, unless you get me on a subject I like, observer.

What I am looking for specifically.
General Edicate:
Gaming community that doesnt have too strict of a policy on out of game chain of command. In game chain of command is important of course. I dont like egos, ranks, and I dont like politics. Im here to play and learn, not deal with people that want to throw there weight around.

Training:
CQC Combat military experience from people who have previous military experience.
Sniping.
Scouting
Special Ops.
Squad/Command Leadership Skills

Friendship with people:
Who are patient with limitations in others
Values freedom in a decentralized way whenever and wherever possible. (Self-government)
Not overly sick, cruel, or insulting in speech.
Trys to see the best in everyone.
Has good communication skills in person or over voice communications out of game.
Puts truth first.

Edited by trinsic (DayZ)
spelling and grammar mistakes
  • Like 1

Looking for a milsim/realism unit, but my work schedule has kept me out of most units. I'm hoping there's a unit out there that fits with my schedule.

My current schedule is as follows (all times are EST)

• Monday - Tuesday: - No Restriction (my days off)
  • Wednesday - Thursday: 4PM - 930PM (Work)
  • Friday - Saturday: 4PM - 10PM (Work)
  • Sunday: - 4PM - 930PM (Work)

I'm good before and after work for sessions, but as you can see I'm generally at work during the "primetime" for most arma units.

• Like 1

Me and my friend are in search of a tactical Arma 3 Clan.

About me:

Ingame Name: Mike Bagdala

Hours in Arma: ~960

Time zone: GMT + 1 (Berlin)

Nationality: german

Language: german, english or croatian but only if i have to

Add me on steam: steam://friends/add/76561198129320151

What i am good at: flying a jet or a helicopter or gunner in a helicopter, jet or a tank

About my Friend:

Ingame Name: SasukeOversea

Hours in arma: ~400

Nationality: german

Languange: german or english but only if he has to

Add him on steam: steam://friends/add/76561198097379010

What he is good at: flying a helicopter, driving a tank and being a driver for tanks

What we are looking for:

a german tactial arma clan where we can play as helicopter pilots or pilot and gunner or in the worst case scenario, drive a tank. ^^

• Like 1

Ok so I'm fairly new to PC gaming just a little over 2 years and very new to PC shooters. My brother got me a copy of ARMA 3, played it and love it. After going through some youtube videos and watching some of the milsim videos out there I really want to find a group that is established with active players and mature players to join. Because I'm fairly new to PC gaming and PC shooters I'm going to need a group that is very noob friendly and has some patience with me as I learn modding and gameplay. I prefer a group that is serious but not asshole/powertrip serious. I have no issues following a rank structure or chain of command, because after all this is Milsim we're talking about. I also like to find a group that has options after I become a more improved Arma player, I.E. Spec Ops, Aviation, etc. etc. not just being a grunt forever. With all that being said here is a little about me.

Time zone: US central

Language: English

Hours available: Sunday 9:00pm-Whenever

Monday 6:00pm-10:00pm

Tuesday 6:00pm-10:00pm

Wednesday 6:00pm-10:00pm 

Thursday 6:00pm-10:00pm

Fridays 6:00pm-10:00pm

Saturdays 9:00pm-Whenever (This is current, things may change with work.)

Just a little bit about me. Navy vet HonDis in 2004 after 6 years of service I do have some clan/group management experience as I've have ran/recruited/organized clans on consoles for SOCOM and Battlefield.

Please PM me here or post a reply with links. Thank you for your time.

• Like 1

/////---No Longer Searching---/////

Alias: USAFboomer (can't update on here sadly)
Time Zone: Central US (CT)
Available: Most week nights and weekends.
Notable Skills: Fixed wing and rotary pilot, Gunner, Crew Chief, Intel officer, JTAC, airfield management.
Looking For: Semi-serious milsim in a modded/TFAR environment.

Some useful info about me. I am and active duty senior airmen in the U.S. Air Force as a KC-135R boom operator. As such i have gained a firm grasp of modern military aviation and have helped several units establish their own field training programs. Ive been playing and modding since the start of ArmA 2. I have been in multiple units over the years and have work in many different administrative and management. I also have some experience in modding and mission making. One thing i absolutely will not tolerate is drama and bullshit. I game to relax from work, not to do with drama. That said i also love to share and contribute with the community i work with. I should also note that i have several other Air Force members that pending my recommendation would also be interested in following me to whatever unit would pick me up. Ideally im looking for a flying position. 

AliasL Davidcit
Time Zone: Eastern Standard time (EST)
Available: Most week nights and weekends.
Notable Skills: Fixed wing and rotary, gunnery and sharp shooting.
Looking For: A somewhat serious special forces group that does ops regularly.

Edited by davidcit
  • Like 1

Looking for a 21+ group. I'm 30, live on the east coast, and besides Arma I play lots of grand strategy games by Paradox because they let you kill your siblings and I'm an only child. I'm open to play pretty much anytime my wife needs something as long as the ping is good.

PM me.

XOXO,

The ride never ends...

Looking for a milsim oriented group, I am 30 years old.

What am I not looking for?

A group that cannot play
-without radios
-without shactac
-without a compass
-PvP

If everyone in your squad has a radio, you use shactac to overcome situational awareness, without a compass you lack vocabulary to call out contacts and your tactics, techniques and procedures only work on AI ...

then I am not interested.

Basically what that means if your group is from ww2, vietnam up to the 90's conventional armies, I am interested.
I would prefer a three fireteam Rifle Squad.

greetz

kOepi

Timezone: GMT+1

Looking for: a unit with a modpack, public server (running insurgency or something similair), preferably SF oriented

I am a UK cadet who is 13 years old I am young yes but I want a group in which I can serious roleplay of the military and learn more about the options of the game and what I can do I also want to play the massive amounts of coop missions the problem is I have no one who will come play them so I hope no one thinks I am just another salty 13 year old I'm not so yes please don't stereotype 

• Like 1

Hello,

Looking for a EU English speaking Unit for Co-Op and PvP

Previous experience with the ArmA series is from OFP: http://www.sabrewolves.org/swaf/scripts/index/index6.cgi?s=&id=2&m=1&module=25&action=search&name=silver
Currently i do do PvP in The Division, Escape from Tarkov Closed Alpha
I also do Tactics for Counter-Terrorism in the the world without actual pixels, designed a new series of camo and much more.

Can use any mod or combo's of mods, would need a list of the correct mods, i have the full game with all expansions.

Comms: TS and Discord
Age 35.

Cheers

Edited by -666- Silver
modding

Hey there,

I'm from the US and looking for a clan that's willing to help me out with getting started in ARMA III. I run a clan that's planning to enter the ARMA Community in the near future, and want to get in neck deep into the community. I've done the bootcamp and I'm playing through the campaign, and although my clan does engage in RP, I want to keep it realistic, so ergo, I'm looking for a clan that could help me with getting the kid gloves off and be able to play ARMA and make it feel like second nature.

I'm 20, Trans Female, and can use Teamspeak and Discord, however, I prefer the latter, but will not rule out using the former if we'll be using ACRE2. I have played FPS games most of my life and Military Aviation is a love of mine, however, I want to be well rounded by the experience of being in a clan, meaning I'll do anything within reason. Recon, Overwatch, CAS, CAP, Artys, working as a member of a Tank crew, or operating as a member of a fireteam. I live in EST and I'm available most of the week.

A little more about me - I'm not easily offended and I don't consider myself a special snowflake unless you legitimately go out of your way to irritate me. Other than that, I'm laid back but will follow orders when the time calls.

I look forward to a response, be it from a larger clan or a small group.

Hey there, not too sure what to put but Im wanting to get into arma more, Ive played a little and understand the basics so Ill lay it out nice a easy and we can go from there.
EST play usually a few hours a day
Just casual but up for some more serious game play.
I work 40+ hours a week so sometimes gaming is limited.
I have been playing pc games for about 13 years. The only military oriented games i play currently are arma and Warthunder (4+ years experience) I've been in a few military style clans before so I'm familiar with ranks and basics and such.
Im a tank and vehicle sort of person at heart but willing to do anything I'm needed to. feel free to pm me.

Hello all,

I'm completely new to the Arma community and I am looking for an NA unit that is focused on MilSim operations rather than zombie mods and the like.  I play in the evenings, CST, and play for a large amount of time on the weekends as well.  I have a mic, and I can use whatever VOIP system.  Eager to learn and participate!

Thanks,

Bravesteel

• Like 1

Name: pePPer[Meow]
This profile is private. Can change settings if needed for a short time.
Region: USA (CST-times)
Availability: nights during the week.
Need a MATURE group of players.
I'm looking for a not too serious milsim group.
I'm not going to call a 14yr old Sir or ask for a leave of absence if busy.
My gaming time is for fun.
If your group is laid back and wont a easy going guy I'm the man.
Also currently in a group [MEOW] that plays Americas Army 4 & Squad.
  • Like 1

Hey!  Looking for an English speaking coop squad.  I was part of a squad a year or so ago but needed to upgrade PC.  Just did.  Looking to get back into it.  I am on the west coast of the US, but have flexible hours so East coast evenings are best for me, but flexible.  Thanks a lot!

Time Zone: EST

Available: Most evenings and nights.

Hello

I'm looking for a group/squad/clan of mature players that take the game serious enough to get a great milsim experience, but not so serious that people forget its a game. I have had very little time with the game at the time of writing this. I'm playing tutorials to get a grip on game mechanics and a feel for game play.

I love being part of a team and work very well with others, I don't really have a role in mind, so I am happy to train for any position. Having said that, a pilot role is the least appealing to me. I still have lots to learn with this title and would love a chance to learn along side a great group of players.

Edited by Phrog
  • Like 2

Looking for quite big squad Spanish or English. Have a lot of free time, 150 hours in arma 3 and 200+ arma 2

Looking for: Active clan

Edited by jcasali

Alias: DaftBot
Time Zone: GMT+2
Available: Weekends only due to weekday commitments. 

Looking For: English speaking Semi-serious milsim unit located in the EU 18+ members only if possible.

I do have a working mic, teamspeak and can speak English fluently.

I do not mind modding my game.

I do have all the DLC aswell.

I'm looking for some people to play ARMA 3 with. I have about 40 hours in the game, but that is almost entirely in singleplayer. Im looking for a group that's not 100% ultra-serious. I'm competent with the infantry controls, I can fly CAS well enough to be effective, and I can even fly a helicopter for a solid 8 seconds before crashing. I own all DLC, have a microphone, and do not mind modding. I'm online all weekend, and after 6 pm EST on weekdays. Please contact me on Steam, my Steam name is Floridaman. If there are other floridamen, my picture is the same there as it is here.

Edited by FloridaMan

Hi, 

I am looking for a group of people to play ARMA 3 with. I am interested in Mil-Sim but be warned I am not ready for the 100% Die-Hard ultra serious. I have played ARMA 3 quite a bit but do not have all the training I need. I am a causal gamer, that has been playing games since before I could remember. I do not mind any role I am put into but still may need training on using all the systems for any mods that may be used.

Here is some info:

Name: William Stewart

Steam Alias: SnAkE0112 (Same picture as bistudio profile pic) 

Nationality: U.S.

Language: English

If you need more information message me on Steam.

I look forward to hearing from you.

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Im a long time Arma player back to the OFP days that recently rebuilt my pc and jumped back into Arma. I've got about 200hrs on the books for Arma 3 and idk how many across the previous games. 

Anyways I'm looking for a semi serious milsim group of adults who enjoy a little $hit talking and laughs while killing bad guys in pvp and coop missions. Some details about myself below. 

Gaming experience: Lots on time in the Arma series although it seems like quite a few things have changed since I've been away so will take some getting used to. 

Real life experience: I'm 29 with 11 years of military experience so looking for a like minded group. Good understanding of small unit tactics and the like. 

Preferences: Big fan of ACE/ACRE or TFAR for the realism factor and RHS for the modern units (M4s and 249s all day) so I prefer a group which uses these although I don't mind the original arma models from time to time. I'm down for using any platform as well although the joystick requires some brushing of the rust off.

I also bring the possibility of 3 friends following along w me. My brother, AD marine, an old friend new to game, and a friend who is a civ cop. All solid dudes. 

Timezone: Pacific

Active times: Rotating days off so every other weekend off and days scattered throughout the week. 

Pm if you have some spots open. 

• Like 1

Good day gents,

I'm looking for a seriouse group. That not necessarly solely focus on SMU type Operations, but does more than only basic grunt work.

I'm 30 years old, mature, from Norway. Have been in multiple milsim/realsim communities since Arma2s release. And love courses.. Infact I almost get more out of praticing COMs, than OPs..

Love a long good talks, going into detail about the weather and key terain <3
Dont mind a long offset, and slow walks in the monlight <3
I love practicing getting in and out of birds <3
Dont mind popping papir/steel all day long <3
I love humping a breaching lader <3
Dont mind downloading all of the modds <3
I think I could love the guy whom posted above <3?

But do mind a mjr.sgt.drill instructor making you do burpees because you didn't meet the regiment std in a timed run </3

Time Zone: GMT+1
Available: Varies due to ocupation. 1-3 times a week ish

Cheers!

Hello folks!

I'm a British dude looking for a decent moderate sized (not too huge) group to play ARMA 3 with. I am a total n00b but am used to operating in squads/guilds in various other games.

I like to play pretty seriously (combat chatter etc) but I'm looking for a fun group of people preferably on UK time to roll out with.

Please let me know if you'd be alright tkaing me on!

Thanks

• Like 4