Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Name: Tyson

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tdiniz/

Looking for a small unit, or even a startup that plays light infantry coop. I play with ACE3/RHS/CUP-Terrains/TFAR/ALIVE(ALIVE is not a deal breaker, but the rest are important to me).

What can I bring? I have a pile of missions, I have 7 years of ArmA experience, I have dedicated server management experience and currently am renting one.

I do have a weird schedule:

Week 1: Available Mon/Tue, Fri/Sat/Sun

Week 2: Available: Wed/Thur

Repeat week 1 and 2

• Like 2

Name: M.Hendry "Ragnar" 

SteamID: RagnarBuliwyf

I'm looking for an EU milsim unit that I can do operations with weekly. It needs to be EU based as I'm only free after 8pm GMT and I'm asleep usually by midnight over the weekend. I've had experience in the 3rd Infantry Battalion, PMC units and the MEU. Feel free to contact me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/RagnarBuliwyf/

Looking for people to make a new clan group with. Probably name the group "S.T.A.R.S Team" (Special tactics and rescue squad). Would love to talk with some people who have ideas and would like to be a part of this! Perfer people from the United states but fine with European. I am east coast USA.

American Player looking to join a squad that is recruiting above average experienced Arma 3 player....my gaming history for similar games was Delta Force (( All 7 versions )) i've been playing military games since 1998, strong believer of Code of Conduct...follows rules and respects all players. Just looking to be apart of a really good squad and have a better purpose of logging on to Arma 3 than just pew pew and blowing stuff up. Prepared to install any voice chat needed. Devoted to 3 or more hours in game depending on work schedule each week.

My name is Darthun. I've been playing arma since arma 2 ACE and really enjoyed doing milsim COOP missions with a nice small squad of 10 people.

My friend and me are looking to play arma 3 ( no APEX) again with a group of semi-milsim people.

We are looking for a serious squad that mainly does infantry coop missions.

Our ideal squad is a milsim squad that likes to play seriously but doesn't call people "sir" in teamspeak or care too much about out of game rank. The milsim is in arma. The friends are in teamspeak.

• Like 1

Hello,

I'm looking for an ARMA 3 milsim unit that is flexible and doesn't mind if I can't make weekly training's or ops because of my work schedules which changes every week I would like a unit that plays a couple of times a week I'm also in another clan for another game so will need a unit who won't mind that. I live on the East Coast of the U.S., so looking for units in the U.S,. I've played Arma since it was operation Flashpoint so have plenty of experience in playing and I've also been in a couple of milsim units before as well. so please feel free to contact me if you think your unit is what I'm looking for. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

\Stingray   

• Like 1

Hello, I am looking for a new mil-sim unit as the last one I was an officer in decided to go down a different path that I didn't support along with a lot of drama. I'm 18 years old (yes young for an officer but at the time it was a mostly young group of players and I was in it for about a year.) and have over a thousand hours in arma 3 if that matters along with the newest expansion. My only issue is on the 19th of September I will be leaving for the US Navy so my time at least initially will be short just so recruiters are aware. 

Hi All,

Looking for a unit to add realism. I have around 50 playing hours in a multiplayer environment looking to add more tactical and structure to my arma career.

Skills : Helicopter (troop/gun) , sniper

Availability : With notice for ops I will be generally available.

Looking for: To provide support for troops in an air helo role. But mainly looking for a unit that has regular scheduled missions. And to connect with players.

Offering: My time, my skill (software developer) and can donate monthly for server costs

• Like 1

Ich suche ein paar Leute, um gemeinsam regelmäßig auf public Servern KOTH HC Infantry, EUTW CTI Tanoa als Gruppe zu zocken.
Wäre spaßig, da eine feste Truppe zu haben.

Meine Spielzeiten sind idR von 18 bis 21 Uhr.

Bitte nur 30+, bin selber ü40.

I am new and looking for anybody that is willing to at least play weekly and not goof around. I want my arma life to be serious. At time we can have fun but most of the time it want to have a serious time. Go on missions, go into sandboxes, go into king of the hill, ect. I would prefer to be messaged on steam if anything. 

Thank you!

This is like a dating site! So I don't expect to get any interest, but still....worth a try.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970584217

Region: UK (so need GMT-friendly times)

Availability: One night a week; Fri., Sat. or Sun. evenings.

I've been computer gaming since the 1980s....

Started on OFP but largely skipped Arma, Arma2 and Arma3 because my PC wasn't up to it.

Instead I spent my time on IL2 as a long-term member of the Tangmere Pilots.

Now I have a stonking rig and 150Mb/sec broadband, so Arma3 has become viable!

Like so many here, I'm looking for a serious (but not too serious) milsim group with a passworded server to avoid the kids TKing, no team players, game exploiters and incompetent Zeuses that plagues the public servers. Time is very limited, so I don't appreciate taking 30 minutes just to start a game and then the Zeus leaves or it's just a TKing bun-fight or it's full of people turning all their graphics settings down so they can better see the enemy. I don't really have the time for multiple games per week or regimented training, etc. Just want a reliable group of mature players and a secure server to join in on when I can. If it's good, I'll be regular.

• Like 1

Looking for a unit!

Experience: Former RSM is the ACF, many units with varying ranks and positions

Skills: Mod dev, website dev, mission dev

Notes: Looking for only a BRITISH MILSIM. Please PM me to talk

Located in NV, played tournament in JO for 7 years. Got ARMA and computer couldn't handle it then crashed. Rebuild is almost done and can't wait to play. I like tactics & teamwork and I'm very competitive. I don't like COOPs except for training purposes. If I'm online I'm here to play and have fun, not bs on TS. I'm a vet and looking for a disciplined Team who likes to kick butt.

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055822324/

ArmA3 hours spent: 836

ArmA2 hours spent: 239 + nearly same unrecorded by steam.

Region: GMT+2

Available: After 18:00 GMT+0 / 20:00 GMT+2

I am a very well experienced arma player. I've been in many units and thus I have a large amount of experience in various aspects. Last six months in one particular unit I have spent mainly as a Zeus so I am quite advanced in zeus mission making and in arma mission editor as well. I primary look for a unit who would like to take a mission maker under its wing. And only secondly I look to fulfill either a FTL/SL/2IC or Medic role.

As for mission making itself. I prefer to spend plenty of time to plan things out and reach out for realism and at the same time let the players to have fun as well, it is a game after all.

That would be all. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and ask them right away!

V out.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/POM_Omen/

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Availability: Sunday (1300-2300), Monday (1400-2200), Tuesday (1900-2200), Thursday (1900-2300)

Arma 3 Time: 500 hours

Arma 2 Time: ~1000 hours

Previous Units: Reality Gaming

Task Force Mohegan

Project Nova

In-Game Experience: Infantryman, Teamleader, Squadleader, Sniper, Trans Pilot, Fixed-wing pilot. Moderate mission making experience.

Real-Life Experience: ~1 Year ARNG Infantryman, PV2

Looking for an experienced mil-sim/realism co-op unit for Arma 3. I have been playing Arma for over 5 years. I'd like to get back into coordinated missions against AI. Looking to fill an infantry slot.

I am totally new to the ArmA scene. I just bought the game thinking it would be an easy thing to master since I have been playing FPS' since they first came out. Little did I know what was in store with ArmA. There is so much more to it then I actually expected.

That is why I am looking for a squad that is willing to teach more about the ArmA game. I am not much into PvP as I believe in gaming everyone should have fun, so a squad that is more into co-op gameplay would be nice.

I have the basic ArmA three with none of the extra dlc (yet).

I have a headset as well as teamspeak and not much of a life, so I am looking to make a serious hobby of ArmA 3.

Thanks guys

Location: Central Time Zone (Mon - Fri I'm usually on from 2pm to 6pm due to school and on weekends I'll have more time to play)

Status: I am totally new to Arma 3 and now just doing some virtual training right now

What I have: I own the Arma 3 Apex Edition that comes with the DLCs, have a working mic, teamspeak/discord/skype, and this is my rig http://pcpartpicker.com/list/mWYdqk

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/richkenny/

I'm looking for a fun active group in close time zone to me who can also show me the ropes. I would prefer co op and some fun modded games.

I'm NOT looking for super serious mandatory working over time without pay, shaving my head, circumcision of my penis, submitting to drug test, waking up at 3 am in the morning, filling out an application, come in for an interview type bullshit. I'm mainly here to have fun and do competitive co op game play or just have some good o'l fun on modded servers. Looking for an active fun crew to run with. Add me on steam!!

Steam IDhttp://steamcommunity.com/id/shadow-13/

Arma 2: 31 Hours On Record 100+ Hours Off Record ( Using Custom Launcher For Mods)

Arma 3: 57 Hours On Record 200+ Hours off Record

Bio

I am a veteran of Arma.  I decided to start a family so I took time away I also joined a Fire department so had a lot of training taking my time up.  I have since then completed my training and my child is older now. So I have more time for games. I always enjoyed the realism and the community this game has.  I would really like to be back in a realism unit.  I was commander of a 100 member unit back in my day and loved it.  I however dont have that much time to be over one so looking for a well established unit or at least a unit that knows what it wants to do and has a plan. If your looking for a member that needs little to no training and can fit right in then please feel free to contact me. Worst I can say is no. 

• Like 1

Looking for a 5~20 player casual, meritocratic arma group.  No bureacratic ranks, mandatory training, trial periods, or applications.

edit-- preferably groups that play on Mondays or Thursdays

Region: UK

Availability: One evening at the weekend (Fri-Sun) and one evening during the week except for Tuesdays

Ideally looking for a British Unit to join of a decent size, other nations considered too. Although if a new unit has good organisation and structure then I might be interested in joining.

Have plenty of experience in playing in a unit in ARMA. Have been in plenty of units before and been involved in the creation and running of them.

Spent some time in the Army back in 2010 (Regulars) but got injured and discharged. Am now enlisted in the British Army Reserves, so I can't attend anything on Tuesday evenings due to that and there will be other times that I can't attend as a result.

ArmA3 hours spent: 1000+

Region: GMT+1

Looking for an EU based squad that is focused on milsim PvP/TvT.

Hey guys, I'm looking for couple people to start casual milsim clan. If anyone interested message me, please. I can host TeamSpeak 3, Arma 3 server and a forum. Looking for people from 16+. Thank you

Good afternoon everyone, I am a new player to ARMA 3 and so far have really enjoyed the game on the official servers. I am looking for a unit to run co-op missions on, I like the Zeus aspect but the confusion is too much with some of these guys. A little about me 29 yo Male currently serving in the Army at Eglin AFB. I want a good group of guys who are chill but down to do some crazy sh*t.

Looking for a US squad to join in Arma 3. 

Wanting to get into the game but would rather with people who know what there doing and communicate. COOP missions or just play the game in general.