Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

What I'm looking for:

I'm looking for people to play missions that I make with

Experienced ARMA players...in other words people who know what they are doing

People who can take a joke and may or may not be closet racists

What I offer:

I make missions. I use RHS and ALIVE alot.

I can take orders and give orders...have rl military experience

I'm a good pilot

What I am not looking for:

To salute some internet dweeb and call him sir, Had enough of that bs in real life. I like mil sim but I don't see the point of simulating the crappy part of the military. I'm gonna talk to you like a human being expect the same.

• Like 3

West Coast Navy Veteran. Relatively new player...3 months serious play, looking to commit to a MilSim unit that is serious, but over the top. Open to training and learning. Only requirement is that training/ops times are compatible to 5pm PST or later. Also any time weekends, but perfer Sunday which I participate weekly, but Saturdays are fine if it is ok to miss 1 or max 2 a month due to travel.

• Like 1

Hi all.

I'm a UK based player. I have completed all of the SP content and am looking for people to play with online. I'm not really interested in big milsim clans, just people to play with casually. I have mic and TS and will need you to have it too. 

Feel free to add me on steam if you play and are interested. My name's RixtyMinutes..

Thanks.

Dorbro dan , Good day

Oke so i'm looking for a clan/ group who have atleast 3 people from the balkan.

The reason i'm looking for this is that i'm from the balkan but moved to the netherlands.

I was taught speaking the croatian language in a dialect that is a bit diffrent from the actual language.I'm looking for a group who have some guys who speek the language and sometime help me a little bit out with things I don't know in the language.

I would really like communicating with bosnians on my school but Im struggeling.So i want to join for fun and playing with the group and also learning a bit.

More info needed? Just respond

Manuel

Are you still looking for a group?

Name: Luke

Important things to know!
-Active duty USAF aircrew
-familiar with mods and modding
-playing arma for roughly 6 years
-texture skills

Im looking for a medium to large sized milsim unit with decent activity. Arma is pretty much the only thing i do on my downtime. Ive headed and set up training for multiple units fixed wing assets. Would love to assist with air units. not big on infantry or roatery but willing to offer what knowledge i have for any subject. highly active and looking for a community to call home.

-NOTE-Still looking as of 5/26/2016

I'm looking to join a EU unit milsim unit. 

I'm in the UK, my free time is after 7pm to 11pm through the week & any time friday or saturday.

I've got mission making experience as-well as CAS experience. I'm looking to join a unit that has structure, meaning not just anyone can be in a rank. It needs to be earned. 

I like to twitch stream, so Ideally I'd like the unit to allow me to do this. 

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RagnarBuliwyf/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MichaelKMhendry

Hi there,

My name is Furkan and I am living in Turkey. Since I am working I can play at evenings and weekends. I am not a regular player because of my job however I love this game and I want to play with friendly players. I ve played various missions and multiplayer mods. However, I am bored alone and I want to join a group which I can live a milsim experience with serious and friendly players. I am comfortable with english and english speaking groups. I am a very cooperative guy. I can use team speak, microfon or whatever platform is used. I am looking for groups which I can find players whenever I am looking for play or with regular play times which I can join.

Thank you for reading

Name: Greg

A couple things to note:

- I have some good experience in playing as an Infantry men

- Wouldn't mind jumping in a bootcamp 

- Familiar of Zeroing in ARMA.

- Interested in a milisim clan that offer realism with a decent activity

- Willing to install any mods and use Teamspeak

I'm interested in playing ARMA III because I want to walk a different path from casual to something real serious and more fun(Similar to Shack Tactical). I should be able to play pretty much available on Sun - Wed, afternoon. My time frame may vary. Plus, my English is a little rusty, but I'll try to provide proper communication as much as possible. Not personally good as an air unit. But I'm interested in being a Riflemen and a Sharpshooter class.

Hi.

- I'm (still) looking for a team that plays mostly Zeus and/or MCC.I

I'd prefer PVPVE where you get the majority of players playing in a team cooperatively and then have few players play as opfor/zeus/assistant zeus along with few AIs to simulate a good number of enemies while still having some of them actually reacting like real humans.

- I can't invest a lot of time in Arma at the moment so I'd be willing to play ~1-2 games of few hours a month.

- No BST bullshit. I've 9 years as infantryman, I know what I'm doing, thanks. New guys would be included in squads and evaluated on the field.

- Respawn : I'm playing A3 for having fun. I don't want to spend 1h45min of a 2 hours session dead because a AI with godlike aiming skills shot me in the head from 800 meters through bushes. Revive mechanics, respawn at a FOB or vehicle, stuff like that.

- Few mods : I'm perfectly fine with the default 2031 setting and weapons. I don't need 3 gig worth of added modern weapons. Fewer mods is better. Stuff like TFAR, Ares and 2-3 others is fine.

- No fixed MOS. Anyone can play on any position and change on any subsequent mission, from pilot to diver to Team Leader.

- Mature. I'm 33. I'm fine with 18+.

- I'm in Eastern Canada GMT -5 time zone, so I'm looking for a team that would play in acceptable hours for my timezone.

• Like 1

Hello,

I'm looking for a U.S. Unit in need of either a Fixed Wing pilot or a Helicopter pilot. I haven't found the best fit for me yet, and would love to fly any plane or any helicopter for a unit. I'm more proficient with fixed wing, but I can always learn flying rotary more efficiently if I have to. I'm active duty US Marines, and have led several units in my past so I can provide some good leadership tips and realism unit tips. If you are in need of a fixed wing pilot or helicopter pilot (preferably CAS, but I can also do Transport) please let me know!

Thanks!

Looking for a new team:

Team:

1. Realsim or good Milsim.

2. 50+ active members.

3. Timezone Europe.

What I can offer:

1. Sunday playtime (10+ hours possible) till 2200 CEST.

2. Other days "may be" possible, but I work a lot.

3. I have many years Milsim experience in german and also us related teams (online and offline).

4. I have uncut videos of my gameplay online (but in german).

21 year old looking for Pve and pvp group (more focus on pve). Realism preferred (or half decent milsim, just not about to start doing ranks and shit) Mainly play on weekends due to work (Active duty US marine). I reside on the east coast so a east coast unit is preferred.

Spent at least the last 6 years playing the ArmA series, willing to do any role that is needed.

Group size: pref small- medium (or large depending on numbers)

Steam name: Resoge

(Can grab two other players as well to join as they have played with me for the same amount of time and want similar experience)

Looking for a unit, preferably:

* Play Sun evenings or afternoons U.S. timezones.

* Realism group.

* Using Unsung mod would be a bonus.

Looking for a beginner friendly EU based milsim group. I have no experience at all, but i am willing to learn.

• Like 2

Hello, I bought ARMA 3 a few days ago.

I'm looking for some fun online action.  I have read the best way to do this is to get with a good group or squad.

I've got a lot of first person shooter experience under my belt.  I have Steam. Send me a PM, I'd love to get some enjoyment out of this game.

Edited by BohemiaBeck
small edit to remove "Respond in here"

Hey guys, I think I need to clarify:

I'm looking for a realsim clan only. And I mean REALSIM like REAL. 

- Real guns

- Real equipment (no, normal Infantry has no thermals)

- Real procedures (yes, there are better ways in Arma to enter a house but no. "Over and out" and I'm out)

- Real missions (It has happened or it's likely to happen)

- Real Opfor (usually a Taliban has no optic)

- Real simulation (the enemy QRF has an activation time of 15 minutes and 25 minutes to drive,...)

- Real problems (no, you won't have readio contact over 40 miles with your handheld radio)

- Last but not least: Roleplay. ("My resolution sux!" "Forgot your lens in barracks again?!?")

About me:

- My experience is mostly German Bundeswehr but already have basic knowledge regarding US Army (good for a foreigner). I was part of infantery and also of a small reconnaisance team that actually did reconnaisance (you shoot -> mission bust) for 8+ hours. 

- I fully understand that you can always learn more and that I also have to learn and progress. I want to be part of a clan simulating Bundeswehr, Brits or US, preferebly normal infantry but will do SpecOps if I have to. I'm willing to learn as much as I have to within my timeframe. I would join any clan in the world as long as the requirements are met. 

- Playing times: 

Mon - Friday: 1800 GMT - 2100 GMT (work can cause trouble here)

Saturday: 1600 GMT - 2200 GMT

Sunday: 1200 GMT - 2100 GMT

- I can put in a day a week, on sundays that means a lot of hours. But I have a real life and a lot of work. 

- Age is above 35.

- I have uncut videos (in German) online so you can check in advance, if I fit your requirements. 

- My english is good but I need to practice technical terms. 

- I also created teaching materials, procedures and documents for leaders to be used in Arma as near to reality as possible. I'd be happy to do that again for your army according to your standards. 

Conclusion: I'm looking for a place with great immersion where I'm a noob and have to learn a lot. 

• Like 2

Looking to get back into ArmA 3, didn't play it nearly as much as ArmA 2 mainly because most of the people I played ArmA 2 went never transferred over / stopped playing. 

I'm looking for a fun group to play with, no "boot camps" or "language filters". Ideally a group after a hard day of work I can come home and have a beer with and mess around. Having teamwork missions here and there are fine but I don't like mandatory stuff.

About me:

Used to make gaming videos (machinima / fuck around videos) 

Know how to modify/rescript missions

One of my hobbies is animating/making cartoons, though I'm not very good at it. (animation enthusiast)

Other than ArmA 3 I like playing Sins of a Solar Empire and Rocket League.

Picking me up I can bring along 3-4 others who are very similar to me.

I love addons and mods

• Like 2

Hi im searching for a Clan mainly to play things like King of the Hill and Coop.

Main Language Should be German but my English is like you can see a bit shitty :P

Im a newcomer in Arma 3 but i played Arma 2 long ago so not everything is new to me.

If some German speaking clan´s, who would want to play with me, could msg me it would be great.

if you want or need more Information´s from me feel free to contact me. 

Im looking forward to hear from you.

PS: you can even contact me on Sglas76@yahoo.de

Steam name is Loominati

• Like 1

Found what I was looking for

• Like 2

27 male, living in Southern California, looking for an active, mature unit that emphasizes realism that hosts FTX's and/or operations on weekday nights (prefer Monday to Thursday). My weekends are always busy so I can't commit to Friday-Sunday. I'm very devoted to regulations and do my best to exhibit realism in arma.

Type of units I prefer: infantry, special operations, SEALs, marines, or Rangers. US-based units only please. Must be an active unit, not a start up or "a few friends."

Thank you

Name: Hunter

Steam id: Buxtonbum

Looking for a small group to play arma with. I prefer to be part of a small group. Very experienced, been playing for years now so training will be a minimum. Looking to go into a special forces role. In addition, I am very good at the zues editor as well so if you need a mission creator them I'm your guy. Message me on steam or here if you want me!

Hi.

Looking for a milsim team, TvT or PvE, not too many addons.

Thanks.

HOLAS. Looking for a group to play with on occasion. I'm interested in any game mode but coop mission is what I've been playing most of.

Name:Josh

Steam id:Exiled

Looking for a small to medium sized group. Been playing for a while mostly being a sniper and a have played with sniper teams. Im looking for a group that does mostly PvP. Dont care which game mode.