Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Hi, I'm 30 and I live in the canada. I'm new to the arma series so I'm looking for a serious group of adults that focus on coop multiplayer in arma 3, with an emphasis on teamwork. I have everything required for team play. Spend most of my hours on multiplayer co-op but it's way to erratic and unorganized.

I am currently looking for a new group. Well the previous group i was with fell apart so now i am looking for a new realism or milsim group. Im 17 and i do have a mic and teamspeak if needed.

My work schedule has opened up so I'm looking for a group to join.

I'm in my mid 20's and I've been enjoying tactical shooters including Arma for the past 10 years. 

I'm familiar with most infantry tactics so training will be easy.

I'm not a fan of rigid group structures with set ranks. If someone's designated the leader for a particular session I'm cool with that, but I'm not calling anyone "sir" or their rank.

I'm in Arizona (Mountain Standard Time) and have an extremely flexible work schedule, so if there are mandatory play sessions chances are very high I can make them.

Vanilla or modded, doesn't matter to me. My computer is pretty decent so I can handle large ops too.

Message me on here or add me on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mandaloin

I am 17 and I have past experience in ArmA 2 (base game and OA) as well as ArmA 3, in which I am looking for a clan, I don't won't anything far too serious yet nothing half-assed either.

I am a 20 Year Army Vet (Armor), looking for a group to join to run missions with. I played Arma 3 at launch for a bit, and then stepped away while they smoothed things out. I am hopping back into the game now, and am getting the feel for the game again.  At this point I am retired from the Army, and have a normal 9 to 5 job.  I am looking for a group that runs things around 9 PM to 1130 PM EST.  I would like to focus on a group that likes to run objective based missions versus a free for all. Voice coms is not an issue.  Hopefully I can find something that is a good fit. If you are looking for a new person to add to your group, send me a message and we can chat.

Edited - to say I found a group.

Looking for a milsim group for me and a friend. My preference is infantry/rotary crewman, my friend prefers rotary wing aviator. Our Arma 3 experience is limited, but we both have some prior military experience. Ny friend has dozens of hours flying the UH-1 and Mi-8 in DCS with a milsim clan.

We're both firefighters on the same shift on a 24/48 hour schedule. 24 on, 48 off...so plenty of time to play.

Name: Vlad
Time Zone: GMT +2, Latvia
Available:
All days, except for Friday (18:00-23:30);

Game experience: 
I've played a lot of military shooters. CoD series, Battlefield series, Operation Flashpoint, ArmA: Armed Assault, ArmA 2, ArmA 3.
I played ArmA 2 for nearly two years. That's with ACE/ACRE modifications. 

Strengths:

I'm very well experienced as a combat medic (corpsman), FTL, Marksman, spotter and sniper. Previously preferred to work only in fireteams, as a medic or a rifleman, but switched over to a more remote-ish style, as a recon team member. I do put teamwork as a top priority and I am focused more on giving out exact intel over AO&Hostiles whereabouts, as well as providing covering fire for those who are on a hot spot.

Weaknesses:

My english is not native, so while I can do small errors here and there, while typing, my actual spelling/pronounce sometimes may be harsh.
May not work effectively as a part of a fireteam (e.g rifleman) due to some social issues, that's why I prefer lately to be either a Marksman/Spotter/Sniper aka Recon team member.

I'm into:

I'm looking for an organized milsim unit or semi-milsim unit. As well as realistic (as much as possible) experience during operations, to dive into military immersion and not only gain joy from it but also provide it to others, hopefully.

Additional skills:

Able to operate a helicopter.
Able to drive a light/medium vehicle.
Very good at mission making in Zeus.

P.S - Vanished from internet for a while due to me being quite occupied at work. Back now!

im 29 from the us and have been playing arma 3 for about a month. im looking for a milsim unit. i have been pc gaming for about 5 years now and my favorite games to play are project reality, arma, and dayz

Experianced Arma 3 player looking to join a realistic, but not over the top group.

I would like to join a group that focuses on mechanized infantry or airborne gameplay and doesn't have too many mods. (RHS and a map pack maybe?)

PM me if I sound like a fit for your group!

Time Zone: GMT -3 / EDT Santiago (play every day from 14:00 to 6:00am
Game experience: 
Played Arma 2 for 2 years almost, reach the 2.1k hours in the game and currently playing Arma 3 reaching the 450 hours of gameplay
Searching:
I'm looking for an organized Wasteland Team to play in any kind of servers, always it's a pleasure to have some one to watch your back.
Skills:
Able to operate a helicopter.
Able to drive a light/medium vehicle.
Able to close combat 1v1 and not die

Hi.

I'm looking for a team that plays mostly PVPVE Zeus and/or MCC.

What I mean by PVPVE is that you get the majority of players playing in a team cooperatively and then have few players play as opfor along with few AIs to simulate a good number of enemies while still having some of them actually reacting like real humans.

I can't invest a lot of time in Arma at the moment so I'd be willing to play 2-3 games of few hours a month.

I have a lot to offer. I have a lot of RL military experience and I'm willing to play as Zeus as much as playing as "the good guys" or "the bad guys".

Hello, looking for a Navy SEAL unit, my information is below, I also am a mission maker too.

My info:

Age - Over 18

Time Zone - West Coast, US (PST, -8 GMT)

Occupation -  Active Duty

Specialty - Mission Making

Looking for - Navy SEAL unit

I'm looking for a casual EU unit in ARMA 3.

My information:

Region: EU

Time zone: Brussels UTC+01:00

Steam: Archangel52210

Looking for good people's to play with! Steam is lowmderek. I'm 29, work m-f off at 2:30 central. Hit Me up, fairly new but grasp everything military. Looking for respectful adults to play with, thanks guys.

Name: Tue

Looking for: Milsim co-op. I haven't been in a milsim unit before but I've seen a lot of YouTube videos of them and come to realise that it's that sort of cooperative, structured and tactical play that I would like to find. I would, however, also like to find a unit that allows a little flexibility - just a little - when it comes to gear. I don't mean wearing an army uniform if you're a marine or using a sniper rifle as an ordinary rifleman but something like being able to use an M4 with an ACOG instead of an M27 with an Eotech or vice versa for instance. All within reason of course. Having everything preset and assigned ruins a little of the fun for me.

Hello everyone,

I am a Fixed Wing pilot looking for an active Realism Unit or clan. Below is my "realism unit resume."

-Played Arma 3 since the Alpha

-Been in Realism for 7+ years

-Led Realism Units for 5 years

-Active Duty US Marine in real life

-Been flying aircraft in Arma 3 for over 3 years. Most efficient with the AV-8B AGM found in the Cha_AV8B pack, but I am willing to fly anything Fixed Wing. I can also fly helicopters but I would prefer not to.

I am looking for a Realism Unit for my first choice, but a clan will work too. Thank you for your time and have a great day. 

Steam: greatvenom

Steam Friends Name: Humphries (Kylo Ren from the new Star Wars movie is my profile picture)

Email: humphries.tyler@live.com

Name: Rich

About Me;
  • What I have to offer; created and managed two groups, created and managed training, created and managed mission making, helped created the unique modest used and helped manage it.
  • Type of player; follow the chain of command, have experience in most roles, however don't ask me to fly:) Have enjoyed the roles of leading the mission as well as a squad.
  • I'm decent enough at video editing, but RL is pretty packed now and don't really have much time to do it.

What I'm looking for:
Would like to hear from mature gaming group that has some organization about it and meets during the weeknights for their official, required meetings. While I understand rank is needed in a milsim for recognition etc, not interested in addressing player by fictitious ranks or calling them sir. Realism such as no player indicators and first person would be preferred.

PM me here for any possible groups:) Thank you for your time!

​

Hi everyone 

I'm 23 years old and I'm currently located in the Pacific Northwest (WA). I'm looking for a squad that is laid back but also have some kind of structure. 

I'm trying to get more into the whole realism aspect of ARMA 3 and I'm looking forward to playing missions and also other more laid back modes such

as wasteland and others. 

I've played ARMA since ARMA1 but I've been on and off taking long breaks, the last time I played ARMA 3 was in beta. A lot has changed since then 

so I'm trying to play catch up. Overall I think this game has great potential with the right group of people. 

I also like to use teamspeak or any form of VOIP. 

Even'in all.

I'm still looking for a solid group to play arma 3 with. I'm NOT after a full on realism group, just a group that wants to play the game without having to worry about formations or having to do some training before hand etc etc.

I'm 31, from the UK and I've been playing since OFP but I'm missing some co-op in arma 3 now =/ 

Yes I was part of realism squads in the past, but I'd rather be part of something abit more laid back now!

You can grab me on steam if its any easier : http://steamcommunity.com/id/dannycon

Cheers all!

Name: Jon

Capabilities:

Mission creation

Model creation

Arostat -in progress

Cargo ship -in progress

Scripting

Nimitz Zeus AI control-from hanger to landings - in testing

Rolls:

Helicopter pilot

Team member

Real world experience:

4 year active duty

1 Iraq deployment

Personality:

Comedic and fun.

• Like 1

33 year old 82nd Combat Aviation Brigade veteran looking for a unit.  I'm located in US Central time zone.

I'm new to Arma and looking to learn the ropes and make the most out of the game.  I know what I'm looking for in a unit may be difficult to find, but here I go anyway.

I have a busy schedule, including recruiter and leadership duties for a Star Citizen organization, Havoc X. While I want to put in a good chunk of time in Arma, my gaming priorities go to the Havoc X organization and thus I need a unit that is OK with a casual commitment level (1 hour max committed time per week with a somewhat lax reporting policy, but likely will show up and participate 6-8+ per week).

Despite my limited commitment level, I'm looking for a unit that provides training and has a clear structure and SOPs, but also a casual environment.

My primary interest lies in rotary aviation performing CAS and transport duties (I fly with a full on HOTAS and rudder pedal setup), but do want to pursue other avenues on occasion (infantry, SF, armor, artillery, etc...).  I do need more practice on my hovering and landing before feeling confident enough to perform said flight duties on a mission.

I'm not sure yet if I want full on Realsim, relaxed, or something else in between, so an organization that has multiple gameplay opportunities would be a plus.

Due to the way my schedule works out at times, I may choose to play at virtually any time of day or night, so a larger unit with 24/7 activities (obviously not by the same people at all hours :) ) would be a plus.

I would like to participate in large scale operations in both PvP and PvE environments.

To sum it up, I'm looking for both structure and flexibility.  I have the capability of using TeamSpeak, Mumble, or Discord with a headset and mic.  I'm also willing to download other free communication software, such as C3 if need be.

In addition, I'm willing to assist with Twitch, YouTube, (I have active accounts on and have the capabilities to do both) and, in a limited capacity, simple graphic design using GIMP.

Thanks,

Dart

~S~ and Hello,

I am a 54 year old who likes flight simulations and likes the way flight operations fit into ARMA3. I have been a member in some virtual squadrons before. My background is having spent 12 years active duty in the U.S. Navy Submarine Force. I spent an additional 6 years, time split equally between, Navy Reserves, Army National Guard, and Air National Guard. I work on staff at Yale University for the last 24 yrs since leaving active duty. I am a Family Man and work Sunday thru Thursday and some Overtime. I have Friday and Saturday nights free and can participate then; I can also take part during the day Monday thru Friday, 11 am to about 2 pm. I view my gaming time as a hobby and like to make the best of the time.

What I am looking for is to do fixed wing and/or rotor wing aviation operations with a good mature ARMA3 virtual organization, one that is understanding of real life commitments, with or without a rank system, specific job assignments; ie pilot/infantry/armor, a good training program, does missions, good camaraderie. 

Any good referrals would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Bluewolf714

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

I'm 31 years old and looking for a EU based group which can help me to enjoy realism and teamwork this game gives to you. I'm fairly new to Arma and hope to learn from others.

- english / german

- looking for "grown up" players

- pve/pvp, realism/casual haven't found out yet what's the real deal for me

• Like 2

I'm looking for an ARMA 3 group that uses ACE on Hawaii timezone (AUS and Pacific US also good). Thanks, 

I'm looking for a group that only plays in third-person view AND does insanely violent tank battles, I've zero interest in being an infantryman..:)