Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Looking for:

• Realism Marine group
  • People that are on all sorts of hours and that actually play the game. 
  • own servers, teamspeak
  • Consist of more than 12 active people. 

About me: I recently have been wanting to get back in the swing of things with Arma. I fell out of the game since basically the release of the game and just been around making mods. ..I'm also a grown man. Please contact me with your teamspeak info. and I will be sure to hop in and check you guys out. 

• Like 1

Im looking for a new ArmA 3 clan after being in two different clans for about 18 months.  I am very familiar with the game and am confident in being an FTL when needed, most confident position is as a CLS.  Im 15 years old and from the UK.

Sniper/Spotter looking for group with good in-game communication skills.

I'm tired of playing with "load wolf" players, tired of friendly fire deaths, and sloppy game play.

If you're reading this you know what I mean, so let's for a squad/platoon/company.

looking for people to learn and play arma 3 with. This is my first arma game but I'm well versed in mmo's and fps's.

16, US west, not looking for dedicated squad

I'm a 24 year old male living in Washington. I'm currently an active duty Soldier so I know how to talk on the radio and know basic combat formations. Been playing Arma for about 4 years now.

I'm looking to be a pilot. I'm way better at fixed wing than I am at rotary wing. I think I can do both well. Not interested in going to "basic training" I've played Arma enough to know how to play. I really would like to be a WSO in an F-18, but will fly any fixed wing aircraft. Would be willing to play the ground game but only as a scout. Looking to join a casual medium to large group.

Hi,

I'm 32 years old from germany. I recently picked up Arma 3 and I really want to get into the multiplayer aspect of the game. Since I just started I'm searching for someone or a group of players who can teach me how to play Arma 3 in a multiplayer enviroment. I like to play "support" roles, but I'm willing to play any role the squad currently needs.

I can use any voip programm and my english is good enough to communicate (ofc there will be a german accent ;) )

• Like 1

Hello. I'm 18 years old living in Nevada, I like Arma 3 and i wan't to get into the multiplayer. I have played arma 2 and 3, but i would not call myself experienced. Looking for a group to be introduced in and join to have some fun

I use skype, and can use other things if necessary,

Hello everyone! I am 16 years old and in love with the military. My main focus on arma 3 is flying light helicopters like the Little Bird. I speak Greek, English, Spanish and a little French. I have around 900 hours in arma 3 200 hours in arma 2. Any group that operates in European time and would like to accept me please pm me. Thank you.

30 yr old looking for ACTIVE Milsim clan hopefully operating on EST.

I am former military so not looking for a group with a die hard rank attitude. I am new to the ARMA series and joined for the MILSIM aspect as I find other games too unorganized and chaotic, looking for the realism. Figure if I get into a clan early I can be trained up the way they expect instead of picking up bad habits.

Just left another clan because no one was on while I was. Also prefer an 18+ crowd.

Name: Vlad
Time Zone: GMT +2, Latvia
Available:
All days, except for Friday (18:00-23:30);

Game experience: 
I've played a lot of military shooters. CoD series, Battlefield series, Operation Flashpoint, ArmA: Armed Assault, ArmA 2, ArmA 3.
I played ArmA 2 for nearly two years. That's with ACE/ACRE modifications. 

Strengths:

I'm very well experienced as a combat medic (corpsman), FTL, Marksman, spotter and sniper. Previously preferred to work only in fireteams, as a medic or a rifleman, but switched over to a more remote-ish style, as a recon team member. I do put teamwork as a top priority and I am focused more on giving out exact intel over AO&Hostiles whereabouts, as well as providing covering fire for those who are on a hot spot.

Weaknesses:

My english is not native, so while I can do small errors here and there, while typing, my actual spelling/pronounce sometimes may be harsh.
May not work effectively as a part of a fireteam (e.g rifleman) due to some social issues, that's why I prefer lately to be either a Marksman/Spotter/Sniper aka Recon team member.

I'm into:

I'm looking for an organized milsim unit or semi-milsim unit. As well as realistic (as much as possible) experience during operations, to dive into military immersion and not only gain joy from it but also provide it to others, hopefully.

Additional skills:

Able to operate a helicopter.
Able to drive a light/medium vehicle.
Very good at mission making in Zeus.

hey,

I am looking for a group that is trying hard to be professional,

-preferably doesnt use a ranking structure

- uses ACRE or TFAR

- uses ACE3

- is TvT focused ( thats where you really need to apply tactics )

- offers a mature environment ( I am 30 myself and play this type of game for like 10 years )

- has a good attitude and feeling for common sense

- uses a great deal of seriousness without micromanaging from the very top to the individual

I am not interested in playing with/on

-shactac HUD

-3rd person server

-a "sergant" that shouldnt even be a "private"

-my talkative, immature, swearing 13 year old brother

-lasers and IR strobes on while running through the night

-using the radio like it is some kind of conference meeting ( on squad level I dont like radios, normally )

-people that cannot play this game without a compass or without a radio ( basics are key )

If a group has all this, I will take any role and do any training that is asked from me.

Anyone looking for these people?

greetz

kOepi

Greets,

I'm Peter a 36 year old Army Veteran from the Cavalry Branch, former MBT crewmen to the M60A3TTS, also qualified in Light Armor Reconnaissance, Mortars, MOUT, Paratrooper and Machine Gunner.
Former member of the 506th, 16th Mec.Inf and several other lesser known groups.

What i bring to the table:
- Experience RL and virtual in Soldiering. 
- Qualification as a former MBT crewmen, again RL and virtual.
- Discipline and a no nonsense type of approach to combat, there's a time for fun and there's a time for serious professionalism.
- Adaptability. Besides my MOS being a Tanker any true Cavalry trooper must excel in anything else connected to battle when he's "off the horse".

Negative points:
- I work shifts as a security officer to the Government, which means i must due to workload miss some operations. RL comes first and so do my professional responsibilities.

I'm looking for an established EU timezone unit with a working and well trained Armor group of MBT's anything else don't even bother contacting me, you'd be wasting your time and mine.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Hey everyone,

I'm a 30-something year old gamer who has been playing Arma for several years now and am looking for a squad or some teammates to play with.  I've run in some of the pick-up ops that some groups host and have had a blast, looking for more of that and long mission campaigns like the new Liberation.  I play this game for fun, so sometimes it's a laid back and relaxed manner, but I enjoy the milsim part and definitely appreciate what it brings.  A good balance of both is really where it's at and what I'm looking for. 

Factoids:

PST timezone, please be at or around that as well.

Mostly pre-trained (I have no desire to sit through basic training for hours every week - advanced and squad cohesion stuff, yes, basic no.  I can follow basic commands, thanks)

Previous squad experience with competitive America's Army squad (back when it was good)

Leadership experience.

Have done some basic mission building/scripting stuff - have dedicated server hardware.

Playstyle:

Mods are a go, prefer to play with some milsim-y ones.  ACRE, RHS stuff and whatever else you want to tack on.

Goes without saying, but TS3, mic, etc.

No problem flying or operating any vehicle or special weapons team - in fact I like and prefer these roles.

PvE and TvT, I like 'em both equally.

Do not want:

Easy-mode servers (play on veteran or above please).

Real-virtual army / Required weekly training - I'm an adult, RL comes first and sometimes gaming takes a backseat.

Drama or high levels of immaturity/asshatery.

Bonus ducks!

If you're in the PNW (King County, WA) we sometimes have LAN parties for games like Arma and what not!  Would be awesome to make some real-life acquaintances doing something you enjoy!

PM me, thanks!

~FL

Hi,

been out of the whole ArmA business for quite a while. Played a lot until 2011, then the job forced me to give it up for 3 years and then my desktop broke. Played Flashpoint, ArmA, ArmA2 and I finally have ArmA3 (with a new desktop). Need a unit that is patient with me as I have lots to learn.

My old group used to create own missions and campaigns and I really enjoyed playing with them but unfortunately they disbanded. I'd love to join a team that has similar operations and a similar military structure/organization while not being all too serious about it.

I'm 28 years old, from Germany and I'm in the military. Service and wifey know how to drag me away from my desktop, so I won't be able to attend every single training or event but I will try my best. And because of that I'm looking for a very relaxed group of people.

Summary:

Martin, 28, Germany

Noob

Prefer PvE

Not looking for a hardcore milsim unit

Won't be able to attend all events or trainings

English/German - speaking

// got plenty of offers! done searching! thanks for contacting me!

Edited by goat_ger

Hi!

My "name" is aLmAnZo, I am 29 years old and I've played ARMA in communities since ARMA II came out in 2009. I have played in several communities since then, but due to a recent change towards more casual gameplay in my current community, I have decided to look elsewhere for my weekly fix.

I'm looking for a EU-based group who preferably play on sundays. I also would like to play with a group that conducts trainings, follow standard operating procedures and who restricts gameplay to first person. Using a radio mod like Taskforce or ACRE is also a must, but other than that I'm quite open.

I am first and foremost looking for a coop oriented group, but I wouldn't mind adverserials from time to time.

Since I've played ARMA for so long, in communities that mostly stick to a framework that closely resembles the shacktac guide, I think of myself as somewhat competent as a rifleman and as a marksman, but I have avoided leading anything bigger than a fire team, since leading never have been my strong suit. I do know the basic tactics of fireteam manouvers pretty well though, so I think I can catch up to any adjustments your community has made to suit your style. In addition, I have experience with mechanized and tanks, in addition to flying helicopters both as a transport and CAS pilot.

Edit: I am now a member of Charlie Foxtrot Operations. No need for further offers

Hey my names jesse I've been playing arma since arma 2 came out I'm looking for American or English speaking players to form a realism group I really like playing with the rhs Russian and us mods I'm not the best mission maker but I'm a good solid player i once we get a few guys together well come up with a mod list and start gaming just pm me if you're interested and I'll shoot you my email address

20 year old UK player. Played Arma 2 extensively and now looking to get into Arma 3. Sick of playing by myself so need a cool team full of cool peeps!

Hit me up on my email : deathgrippin@gmail.com

Hello.

I'm 20 years old looking for a milsim unit mostly preferred to be OPFOR but if anything both OPFOR and BLUFOR is fine with me. I however can only play on WEDNESDAYS and THURSDAYS.

Feels free to PM if it fits your unit.

Hello,

I am a 23 Year old Arma player who searches a new Unit. I have played the Series since 2009, and I was in a USMC Milsim Unit from 2010 until its disintegration in 2015. I am currently in Training as a FAC in the German Armed Forces and I would love to fulfill this role in Arma too in a realistic environment. I speak English and German fluently (English way better spoken than written). I can also offer Skills with the Mission Editor ,basic Mod tools and general IT Stuff.

• Like 1

Hello! I'm a 28 year old from the States playing on EST. After taking a long hiatus from ArmA I've decided to come back. I've been playing ArmA since ArmA II's release back in 2009 and am looking for a Mil-Sim unit to join. In the past I've had the bad luck of joining unstable units and having them dissolve so I'm looking for a unit that has firmly planted their roots to avoid another annoying closure of a unit.

As far as Mil-Sim is concerned I'm looking for exactly that. A true Mil-Sim experience. I'm looking for advanced trainings and deployments, a chain of command, accurate ranking system, and a great group of guys that take the game seriously. Of course, I don't mind B/Sing and having a laugh also but I am looking for something a bit more serious.

So if you think your unit is up to snuff, feel free to drop me a PM and I will get back to you! 

Thanks in advance!

Good morning all,

I am a Fixed Wing pilot looking for an active Realism Unit or clan. Below is my "realism unit resume."

-Played Arma 3 since the Alpha

-Been in Realism for 7+ years

-Led Realism Units for 5 years

-Active Duty US Marine in real life

-Been flying aircraft in Arma 3 for over 3 years. Most efficient with the AV-8B GBU found in the Cha_AV8B pack, but I am willing to fly anything Fixed Wing.

I am looking for a Realism Unit for my first choice, but a clan will work too. Thank you for your time and have a great day. 

Steam: greatvenom

Steam Friends Name: Humphries (Kylo Ren from the new Star Wars movie is my profile picture)

Email: humphries.tyler@live.com

US Pacific Standard, looking for group to play with that is fun but objective focused. Looking for partners to complete missions basically. 

Hey I am a 24 year old experienced member of the ArmA Series From Operation flashpoint from 2001, looking to join a relaxed but structured ArmA 3 group.

I am currently a Team Leader and a Marksman for an online group (East Coast US), which I plan to continue in, however I have a lot of free time as this is small and outside of my Time Zone UK(GMT)

I would preferable like to join a UK or Irish or English Speaking Group based in Europe, which utilises mods, plays competitively, and cooperatively.

Please feel free to message me on this or add me on steam

Adam26A