Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Hi, there.

I'm looking for an organized clan, English speaking and EU/UK based, since that's my timezone. I've got around 70hrs on Arma3, but have played many military shooters in my life. I'm just about to give up on this game beacuse of the public servers that are basically just a big waste of time at this point. I find public servers too chaotic and full of trolls and therefore not fun. Prefer playing missions or PVP with objectives. Would like to be part of a group that's a little more organized and serious (not too serious) about the game, but still likes to have fun and I'd like to explore all the possibilities that this game has to offer. I'm in my late 20s, but I really don't care about the age of players as long as they are good people.

I have a microphone and can play pretty much daily from 5pm UK (6pm CET).

Hey!

I'm new to Arma 3, looking for a good team who plays frequently.

I wanna be a combat jet pilot, who also enjoys playing as an infantry.

Neo

Hi everyone

I'm looking for a group of players to play Arma with, not so much a huge hardcore milsim clan that runs the bigger sized ops of 50+ with 30+ mods to download and manage, but more a group of between sort of 5-15, maybe 20 players to play with a few times a week, I hope such a group exists

Hi All

Mature gamer whose been playing both A2 and A3 for a while but never really dug deep into it, so casual missions & co op (such as I&E) have been the mainstay (along with Dayz mod a while ago.)

Looking for UK/EU groups/squads/clans due to time zones and can normally get on a few nights a week from around 8pm -12am UK time.

Prefer medic and support roles, but happy to try my hand at anything, prefer co-op to PVP, don't mind a degree of serious milsim, but haven't got the time to invest in hardcore stuff due to family commitments.

More than happy to take orders and learn advanced tactics and how to use advanced Arma features.

GB

Hey People,

Just purchased Arma 3 about a month ago, I'm 37 and looking to find some serious clans or squads to join for operations in Arma 3, I'm a private pilot in RL so can always help in that matter otherwise I'm open to orders, just want to have some serious fun and all.

Cheers

Bill

Hello,

ArmA 2 & ArmA 3 veteran (Played ArmA 2 since its release).

Currently looking for a unit where I fit, in other words where I do not need to address you as sir / ma'am or through rank.

Just fair proper milsim structure and gaming. I've been playing ArmA for ages and I've provided several units I've been part of assistance with servers and website, I've been studying computer science for a while as working with it.

Anyhow, I'm pretty much occupied on weekdays with life and work. Only days I can dedicate is weekends, so now I look for a unit who has their OPs on weekends and is in European timezone.

Hit me on PM if you think you have what I need.

Hello I would like to join a new realism unit after my previous one got disbanded

I have 900+ hours in arma 3

Interested in full milsim

Special forces is a plus but not required

Lots of experience using agm and the ace advanced medical system and TFAR

Also I live in the uk

Hello I am coming from PS4 and have no experience in ARMA 3 but I am looking for a squad to join. 

I have been playing online gaming since SOCOM 1 on PS and I have proven throughout my years of playing SOCOM series and BF series that I will strive to be the best I can. 

My PS account name is BEASTLYMODE. 

I am a current EMT/FF so I understand chain of command and order.

I feel when I get comfortable playing PC gaming that I will be one of the top guys on any squad.

hello , i havent played since arma 1 but looking to return to the game ,  used to sniper an tank crew or where ever needed

from saltlake city 45

was in back in arma 1 war airborn 101 dont know if any those guys are still around but looking to join in an have fun

Hello, my name is Joe and I have put about 100+ hours into Arma 3. In the past few days I have been getting back into Arma after a long time away. I have been playing on casul coop servers alot, and was looking for something a little more serious. I can adpat quickly to most situations, and have alway enjoyed realstic combat. If anyone could recomend a higly serious clan/group/squad/server, I would be very happy. Thank you and here is my steam apge if you would like to contact me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AmericanHogie

Greetings! Easy going 20 yr old Arma 2 veteran here looking for a unit to call home. I have been playing arma for nerly 7 years now and it has become something i have quite a passion for. Ive been a part of several communities over the years mostly mil sim and one or two life communities. Ive done everything from infantry to aviation however my passion is with fixed wing. I have a great deal of experience in it as well as real life experience as i am an enlisted aviator in the US Air force and love to share what i have learned for the enhancement of realism in a unit. Ive also written several mil sim units training programs for aviation. Anyways if you have any questions feel free to ask! Below is a brief list of notable skills and experience.

-20yr/old

-Active duty USAF

-7yr arma veteran

-mic

-central time

-very capable with modding

-texturing skills

-very active with exception of deployments. 

!Still looking!

looking for a few people to play with that can be on between 11pm and 3am est time looking to play co op tactically. i am 28 yrs old and i am a seasoned vet of the arma series so you dont need to worry about my skill level. i am willing to play with people that are new if your interested in this type of gameplay. just message me and i will provide steam name to talk more thanks everyone!

ABOUT ME:

• 28 y/o in US on EST (A3 is my first Arma game)
  • Former EMT-Basic (no military history)
  • Previously in a MilSim group for a while, that disbanded
  • Have been away from the game for several months while building a beastly custom PC 
  • Can record/stream/has mic/has teamspeak
  • Video game design school drop out, interested in making custom missions eventually

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:

• Mature group that takes pride in their community/custom missions/PvP/or even in other games
  • Active group that communicates regularly and plays other games together when it's not Arma Time
  • Structure, regular training, and open discussions for upcoming campaigns 
  • I'm very interested in playing in different campaigns along the way ie; WWII, Vietnam, anything creative that changes things up and keeps the game fresh and exciting
  • To sum it all up, I'm looking for a group that is constantly looking for challenging new ways to advance the gameplay experience, while keeping true to the core values of the group

Hello,

I'm looking for a laid back clan/group that plays a lot I have been in just realism unit's in the past so decided that I want to take a break from realsim unit's I'm not against joining a realsim unit however but what I'm looking for is just a group of people who get together and play tactically  without having to call anyone by a rank or anything  I would like a group that has fun and is not serious all the time. now a little about myself I'm 27 and live on the east coast of the U.S. I have a job which has a rotating weekly schedule so what that means is I get my schedule every week and don't work the same day every week I get my schedule on Fridays or Saturdays depending on my schedule so if you have a weekly operation I can't gurantee I can attend so as long as that's not a problem great. I do get some FPS issues in game depending on the map like Altis my fps is pretty  bad but Stratis it's better but I have 242 hours of playing arma 3 so I know I can play. as I said in the beginning of the post I'm looking for a group that plays a lot so looking for a group who play several days during the week I have been in plenty of unit's that just play on operation days and that's it. so please sned me a pm I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks   

I am 28 years old. Life time gamer. I have been playing arma 3 for 2 weeks. I absolutely love it. I am interested in playing with a smaller outfit. I would like to focus on co-op mode. I have a dedicated server that I run out of my house for use if it is so desired. Should be able to host 48+. I'm a mature gamer. Thanks everyone.

I am a 22 year old from East Sussex in the UK. I have been playing ARMA for a long time casually, however I have never really had the time to dedicate to get involved in a squad. 

Now looking to get heavily involved and dedicate some time to a group. Including contributing through my 5+ years experience in web development. 

I am looking for a squad that is organised and has been around for a long time, with a proper ranking system. They would also try to closely mirror military structure and tactics (without sacrificing fun!).

Thanks. 

18 year old looking for a training team that will help build up my Arma 3 game skill, I am an eager learner and pick things up quickly...but I am not keen on lone wolfing and much prefer following a command and working as a team.

Currently living in the UK, but was born in Russia and am fluent in both Russian and English, have all necessary comms etc. 

As a bit of background will hopefully be going into the (realworld) military next year.

Cheers for looking,

Foxy1 x

24 year old, active us army, been playing since arma 2. Looking to be a fixed wing pilot, will fly rotary if I have to. Prefer to fly CAS in fixed wing, transport in rotary. I will only play as a pilot, not interested in infantry anymore.

I have been playing Arma 3 for over a year now but I have learned a great deal in many areas, from sniping, to infantry skills, to rotary, to special operations (navy seal unit and marsoc units, etc). 

What I am looking for:

-active, realism unit 

-a unit that holds operations on sunday evenings (or any type of opportunity. I am busy week nights and saturdays 90% of the time out of the year. Sundays work best for me to play)

-a unit that utilizes the following Apache Helicopter: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/153452-ah-64d-apache-longbow-for-arma2-by-nodunit-and-franze/

Some things to know about me:

-26 years old

-I enjoy following orders, and enjoy realistic styles of playing arma, it's my cup of tea

-I have teamspeak and a mic

-I like apaches

-I live in pacific time zone

What I am NOT looking for:

-a unit that doesn't meet the criteria.

-a massive unit (i like units between 45-70 people, not 150+)

Highly experienced player looking for a well established Milsim/Realism clan in the EU region. Expecting weekly operations and joint operations. Specialized in Squad leading small recon/ambush units and indirect fire, JTAC/Forward observer. 

Fluent English

23 yrs.

Mod experience

Been playing Arma for 6 years.

Major army experience: 193rd Arctic rangers, 72de MOUT batallion.

Former clans: RTMC, SOD141, 1412 Mjölner.

Do you want me? :)

Send a message on steam or pm here

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073238565

And again "well established Milsim/Realism clan". Others dont bother.

I am a 19 years old student at Iowa. I come from China, but I can use English to make contact with others. I played 265 hours in past 6 month. I used to belong to a Chinese small group, so I am familiar with ACRE2, ACE3, ShackTec UI, and RHS US Peck, I used to play the role of autorifleman, I am familiar with MX, 9.3 machine gun with a RCO onto it. I really need a squad so that we can play together. Please contact me, by leaving a comment or Email to lightkeeper.peter@outlook.com

P.S. Call me Peter!

Looking for a team that likes realism and has fun with structure. Looking for a Pst zone if possible, 6:00-7:00 Pst or later would be great. I have about 200 arma3 hrs.

Thanks

just getting back to arma  puter crashed now back . an looking for a core grp. have 600 + arma1 nothing in arma3

• Like 1

I've been playing Arma3 MILSIM for over two years now, I've been with the 1stYR (disbanded) as a medic, 25th ID as a medic and the 32nd Ranger Battalion as pararescue, RTO, FTL Leader, Platoon leader, medic and the head of the mortar detachment (I was the one who figured out how to use the ACE3 Rangetable and wrote up the guide) I was a Instructor for their BCT and Airborne, I was also their head of S-1 (recruiting), dealt with the new recruits, instructed people how to recruit, background checks, stuff of that nature.

I've gotten bored of your standard Team vs. AI. I'm looking for a group that does mainly Team vs. Team (A few AI operations are alright) If you're not mainly Team vs. Team don't bother messaging. I will not respond.

Age 17.
North American.

Contact me on Steam @ -=SoF=-CaptainCrunch