Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Hello I'm looking for a squad to join.

I'm 40 years old and I'm from Sweden i have played this game for 950 hours since alpha, most of my time have been in wastelands but the last month of two i have played alot of koth and just a couple of weeks ago i played capture the island for the first time, I really love that game mode, but i think for that you really need a good squad.

Add me on Steam "Bad News" and we can have a chat or even better a good game together :)

Name: Luke

Important things to know!

-Active duty USAF aircrew

-familiar with mods and modding

-playing arma for roughly 6 years

-texture skills

Im looking for a medium to large sized milsim unit with decent activity. Arma is pretty much the only thing i do on my downtime. Ive headed and set up training for multiple units fixed wing assets. Would love to assist with air units. not big on infantry or roatery but willing to offer what knowledge i have for any subject. highly active and looking for a community to call home.

Hello,

Fury_007

Name: Jesse

I'm a 34 year old US Army vet looking for an active squad. I'm pretty new to Arma 3, but learn quickly. I'm in the eastern time zone and am usually available most evenings and weekends as long as I have notice.

PM me here or look me up on Steam: fury_from_the_sky

Thanks!

My name is Alec and I'm brand new to the Arma series. I'm looking for a tactical and structured squad that is willing to teach me the ropes. I'm a relatively quick learner and interested in playing my role as a squad member. My time zone is (-5 EST).

Hi, I'm looking for a milsim unit that plays at least 50% TVT. I'm interested in organized, tactical gameplay. Coop is also good but not all the time. I have a basic understanding of tactics like squad formations, sectors of fire, etc but would like to learn more. Please contact me if you think I'd be a good fit!

About Me:

-Timezone: EST

-I play a lot of Arma already!

-Interested in an infantry role and am also a decent transport pilot.

Hi,

My name is Travis

im looking to get into arma 3 multiplayer side. im open for mods etc. I played little bit of arma 2 but work kinda took over my life at the time.

ive played dayz mod/SA a lot. I use to play Operation Flashpoint along time ago. but anyways im just looking for a group of ppl to play with

USA Eastern Time zone

Hey guys, I'm 16 going on 17 in April, and I live in America. I have been a gamer for a very long time, and I have played shooters such as Battlefield 3/4, Arma 3 of course (since early beta), Counter Strike, and more. I play a variety of games ranging from Project CARS to War Thunder, and I am online a lot. I've been looking to play Arma with a group, preferably some tactical missions, ect. I have some experience with multiplayer and Breaking Point, enough to know the controls. I have also played some user created missions from the workshop, so yeah.

PM me please if you think I'm right for your clan. Thank you :)

Hi all,

I've been playing Arma for a bit over a year but I've never had a "team" to play it with so I finally decided to create a forum account. I'm 19, in the US central time zone and am currently attending University which means I can usually only play on weekends and for a few hours during weekdays. Because of this I'm really only looking for a casual group but I don't mind rp/realistic co-op, it is Arma after all.

PM me if interested!

Hey there, Little bit of information about me, And My past experiances...

I'm Finch, I'm 22 and from the UK, pretty extensive gaming background, I've pretty much covered most games you'd expect, Ranging from Good old WoW, Racing games, And ofcourse Battlefield ( Real battlefield ofcourse, BF2 + 2142. ) Alot of Counter Strike Source, And Global offensive.

My arma background mainly consists of A2 Wasteland within a small group, Which was enjoyable, And Then with Arma 3, I ran Virtual Training Space Nights for around 15-20 people, Aswell as taught others how to use it,( Dynamic map creation, Allowing you to create a map, As they play it. )

When i wasnt doing that, I played some Mili-Sim within a community, Always more of a supporting role though, Medic/LMG gunner role which is what turns me on. Lmg's make me wet.

Basically searing another mili sim community, Doesnt have to be massive, Just active.

Please note, If you arent a EU based community i wont reply, Sorry, Timescales and pings are troublesome outside eu.

Also, Include Hakuna Matata to ensure i know youve read the post.

Feel free to PM.

Finch

looking for chill players (but still realistic) from GMT+8. let me know your timing and mods u run. u must use at least ASDG and community weapons mods. ASR AI is a bonus.

no fixed game vocation, no loadout restrictions, no mandatory loadout. ok, if u want me to pack one or two demo charges to blow up the objective, it's fine. but if u r gonna say "u must wear this uniform, vest, bag, have this and that in them, have this insignia, etc", then im not for u.

i can use any weapon but my fav is the NG7 with TWS.

no "yes sir" "no sir" nonsense. like seriously, who does that for an online game? from Singapore, so im a conscript, and i've had enough of that in real life already.

no "u must turn up or else" crap. like, everyone's got a life (sort of), u know. better to just have a set meeting time, and play together.

-

i used to play a lot of combat flight sims, fought in clans as a virtual fighter pilot, and have the X65F HOTAS. but since ARMA 3's incredibly unrealistic to downright nonsensical when it comes to these (compared to games like LOMAC, Jane's series except the last arcadey crap game), i'd like to avoid contact with all these totally undesirable nonsense until BI fixes it.

Hello! I'm a 19 year old male who currently lives in Norway. I've always been interested in military stuff, including shooters like Project Reality, Arma, Battlefield etc. I love being social, and my biggest wish is to find a group of nice people that I can have a good time with.

If you are clan, I'll tell you about my experiences. I've been playing military shooters for years, and I've been part of one clan for over a year. I know a thing or two about tactics, but I'm no expert. The supportive role is my favorite, and I'm very interested in vehicles. So if you feel like training me, I'd love to be a pilot or dedicated driver.

When it comes to availability, I'm free pretty much every day and evening. Due to timezones I'm unable to play with anyone outside of the US unless it's in the weekends. So if you want to recruit me to a clan, I will only join one that is based in Europe.

I'm a very tolerant person, with a good sense of humor and lots of energy. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

PM for ingame usernames, skype or whatever.

I'm looking for a good Altis Life group or community, that works as a group and stays in contatc with each other during game. I can play either side Cops or Badguys. I do have Teamspeak 3.

Name: Luke

Important things to know!

-Active duty USAF aircrew

-familiar with mods and modding

-playing arma for roughly 6 years

-texture skills

Im looking for a medium to large sized milsim unit with decent activity. Arma is pretty much the only thing i do on my downtime. Ive headed and set up training for multiple units fixed wing assets. Would love to assist with air units. not big on infantry or roatery but willing to offer what knowledge i have for any subject. highly active and looking for a community to call home.

Looking for a serious gamingunit.

Goodday Everyone,

My name is Mark a.k.a Frost_More,I'm 25 years old and I live in The Netherlands, Europe. I'm quite new to the whole arma series but being a realism player before (America's Army) I feel pretty much at home here.

I'm currently looking for a clan who is dedicated to the game, but also knows that real life comes first.

What exactly am I looking for?

Well, I'm looking for a smaller unit who plays on European times, a forgiving unit since I'm basicly a new Arma 3 player so mistakes will be made. A unit who is willing to learn and train me in all the aspects of the game. The unit must have a rewarding rankstructure (Your rank is affected by your in and outgame performances for the unit) and the most important thing of all, a serious unit who know how to make fun!

What are you getting in return?

A player who is dedicated to the unit, who is willing to learn all the aspects of the game. I know how to follow orders. A mature player who knows when to make fun and also knows when I need to be serious.

My play schedule:

Monday: 19:00 - 23:00

Tuesday: 18:00 - 19:30

Wednesday: 19:00 - 23:00

Thursday: 18:00 - 23:00

Friday: 18:00 - 20:00

Saturday: N/A (Except when the wife needs to work in the weekend)

Sunday: N/A (Except when the wife needs to work in the weekend)

Times may vary because of real life!

Important! I'm looking for a unit who is offering at least one mission in my game schedule!

So if you are alooking for a serious and dedicated soldier, leave your replies here, or add me to steam.

Thanks for your time guys!

OFP, ARMA 2 and NOW the move to Arma 3

My timezone; UTC -5 Eastern standard

Time I'm free; 6pm-1am Everyday of the week

What AM I looking for;

1. Good solid leadership, with none of that Macho "I'm better than you" attitudes

2. US based, but I'm willing to make the exception... Again Can't conflict with my times

3. Milsim is great, but taken to extreme heights, IS NOT what I'm looking for.

I've always been a pilot, and wouldn't mind the ground position once in awhile, however, NOT LONG TERM.

Please reply with a pm, I would also request some sort of meeting set on any VOIP program I.E Teamspeak.

Thanks

Gihzmo here, I am 33, played Arma 2 OA for a few years, and now I have put about 700 hours into Arma 3. I am in US eastern -5 UTC. I am usually on most nights after 8:00 PM, some nights earlier, weekends can be completely free or not free until late evening.

I am looking for a good solid milsim/tactical realism group. I am not interested in the military realism groups that want to take everything out of the game, however in game I prefer full milsim. Not to say I do not mind joking around and having a good time, but as I told someone else, I play Arma for the same reason I play D&D and Pathfinder, I want to role play. I am also looking for a decent size group, not meaning 70+ person games. But have a few fire teams along with pilots and vehicle support is what makes the game fun, and I would like get back into those kind of organized structured operations.

As far as my background, I played Arma 2 OA for several years with the 7th Cavalry and led one of the helicopter squads. However recently I have been more focused on the infantry game, so I could go both ways. Mods are not an issue. I would hope groups will be using TFAR or ACRE.

Anywho, please drop me a line with some info. Thanks!

Just purchased ARMA3 this past weekend when it and the DLC was on sale, decided to play all the way through the campaign before delving into multiplayer so I would have a better grasp on the game mechanics.

I would like to join an organized clan who conducts training and exercises on a regular basis.

I say semi-realistic in the post title because I am a full-time college student, and have unfortunately limited availability. I know some clans can get a little carried away (it's a game! ;) ), but for me RL has to come first.

I am 20 years old, and consider myself a "hobbyist" gamer. Built my own PC(s), play games whenever I have the spare time, etc. My friends consider me to be very mature, my parents (yeah, still living with them) not so much... :P My FPS and tactical gaming experience mainly comes from World of Tanks, Planetside2 (Connery, 666), and War Thunder. Definitely willing and eager to learn more about ARMA, and tactical FPS in general. I'm a pretty good student ;)

Here's the catch: VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY. Unfortunately due to my school schedule, I am only free Monday evenings PST, all day Thursday and Saturday, and Sunday afternoons. I realize this severely limits my options in the milsim/realistic field, which is one of the reasons I'm posting this here. Hopefully someone who knows of a clan that fits the availability will be kind enough to send me a PM with more info.

Thanks so much, please PM me with any questions.

No idea if this thread really results in any recruiting.

I am looking to play in evenings of USA, east coast. Eastern Time Zone. Typically after 8 or 9 PM.

Casual player, not interested in strict training or command structures. No problem playing realistic, but without the "Sir" BS. I would like to get away from the public servers, where there always seems to be BS like Team Killing and Blowing up Helicopters of friendlies for "fun." It gets annoying. Would prefer a consistent group of people to develop tactics etc.

I come from the WWII flight sim community. Belonged to (2) squads over the last 7 years, flying BF-109s over Europe in IL-2 Sturmovick and then Cliffs of Dover. Former Team Fusion member, a Mod Team for Cliffs of Dover. I also enjoy FSX and DCS World, A-10C. I have had Arma 3 since Beta release. Played Arma 2 as casual player prior.

Hello

Names - Jessica

Age - 16

Teamspeak - yes

Mic - no

looking for - mil sim / realism unit

Contact - pm me on here please

Hey,

I've been playing Arma since 2009. I'm thirty years old and live in the US on the East Coast. I'm a US Army Airborne combat vet, I'm not one of those annoying overly motivated, "THIS IS HOW WE DID IT!", milsperg guys, atleast I try not to be haha. I just want to get in the game with some cool people who know the basics and start laying down loooong bursts of any belt fed weapon systems. I can usually play 2-3 hours a day and pretty much all day/night on weekends. I've played with a few groups here and there in the past.

I'm looking for a group that runs missons, pvp and vs. AI.

I like to lean on the realistic side of game play like using realistic ammo loads and weapon loadouts but not so much it takes the fun out of it.

I'd like to just hop on, pick roles and start playing. Anyone who wants to step up and lead during mission setup can do so type of thing.

I prefer to play more historically accurate scenarios/mods, missions using maps and equipment from Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Cold War, WW2, etc.

I'm a good helo pilot also, so I'd like to fill that role from time to time.

I have teamspeak and a mic.

I don't want a group that has ranks and is all yes sir no sir, doing some sort of basic training and mandatory training/practice, locked in ranks and roles, etc. No thanks.

I think that's it. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

PM me on here if you sound like I'd be a good fit. I'm chill and just looking to have some organized fun.

What's up everyone? I am 35 and live on the East Coast of the US. I usually play for a couple of hours every night around 9:30pm-12:00am, and would like to know if there are any squads or anyone that would like to team up. I generally play KOTH, Wasteland, or Overpoch but am down for anything. I have a working mic and have started messing around with creating missions. Hit me up if interested.

ok im looking for a group to play with. i have been around arma for years and i know what im doing. what im looking for is a 18 + group a group who can get along follow the current leader for the mission or how ever you do it without complaints. at least until mission is over. and play in a tactical environment and enjoy themselves doing so.

im not looking for super cool sf unit .im not looking for super realism with ranks.

main deal breaker for me is agm mod i hate its medical system. cse medical system is preferred the older german one is fine as well. if you think you can handle what i have stated add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/kazenokizu/

Edited by kazenokizu

Hey,

Been playing Arma since A2:OA, 24 and from the UK (so EU units preferable although wouldn't mind an NA unit if the times are cool).

Looking for a group that:

- Runs a variety of scenarios

- Uses realistic tactics (Don't want a group where people just run around like headless chickens)

- 1st Person Only (This is preferable not a requirement)

- Would prefer if roles were fixed but rotated every campaign (Structured training would also be a plus!)

- Must use realism mods (e.g. ACE when its released) and a radio mod such as ACRE or TFR

- Don't mind if its just an infantry unit or combined arms.

- Has FUN (Don't want to be addressing people by rank or sir)

What you'll get in return:

- Active and experienced player

- Can squad lead if needed

- Some experience in making missions

- Just a chilled guy looking for some peeps to play with

PM me!

Edited by eXpouk

Hello

Im 22 from the UK I have played Arma 2 at a basic level for a while and now I have Arma 3 im looking for a solid

group to join to play with either full or semi realism, I will need a some training as i havent had much multiplayer

experience. In terms of roles its mostly infantry but Im open to any as a multi role player

Many Thanks

So first thing first..I aM completely NEW TO ARMA 3 and by completely new i mean I'll have it downloaded on Friday (my birthday)

however, I would absolutly love to get involved with a active squad or people in general and play on my twitch channel!

I learn fast and will probably join the NATO faction but anyone who wants to do some seriou RP hit me up im soo down!!!! :)