Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

I'm a 16 year old ArmA player from Scotland looking for an Op-for Realism Unit to give a change from the typical US and UK units, I've played ArmA Mil-Sim for about a year starting on ArmA 2 and then ending up on ArmA 3 I've been through a few units and had experiences both good and bad and i like to think of my self as experienced when it comes to Mil-Sim because I've done a bit of everything from LMG Gunner to Pilot and Pilot to Tank Commander I'm available every night of the week apart from Wednesday so if you think i could fit in with your group drop me a PM.

Hello there. Im 20, from central US and looking for a realism unit. Preferably something USAF themed but im open minded. Currently i am active duty USAF so most of my freetime goes to arma. i also love using the skills I've learned while serving to benefit the communities I've played with. have been active in arma for roughly 6 years and have filled roles from aviation to infantry and have experience with developing and leading different training programs. I also have some skills in mission developing, have a mic, and am very familiar with modding. Looking for a medium-large group that is serious and professional. thanks

Hi!

My Name is Elena. I am 21 Years old, from Germany. I am, as you could have guessed, looking for a Squad to join and play with. Here are a few Details:

a) My Timezone is GMT +1. I can play within the week (Monday - Thursday), every afternoon & evening. Also, Sunday Afternoon and Evening. At the weekend, (Friday & Saturday) i'm visiting back home, where i can't play due to no PC.

b) I enjoy man things in Arma. One of these is Naval Combat, be it Boat operations or Diving insertions. Also, i'm a huge fan of the Helicopters, and i'm a quite good pilot myself. So i'd enjoy playing either of these possibilities. When i'm fighting in an ordinary squad, i prefer a role as either Marksman or Machinegunner. The Reason is, i like to play supportive. I'm not that much into rushing ahead as a rifleman, and Medic is too "indirect" for me. I like to play a direct supportive role, either as Gunner, able to supress enemies and help my squadmates to make a move, or as a marksman, providing visual intel, and turning down immediate threats when required.

c) I like to keep things clean, Mod-Wise. I have no problem with an occasional Mod, using MCC, STHud and other small improvements. I would not like a Unit that relies heavily on modded gear such as 10 different helmets and vest mods, just to look real. I do not worry too much about wheter i'm playing in a BIS-Made Uniform, or if i have a retexture with some flags and patches on it. Also, i am one of the few who like the 2035 setting, so i can play absolute vanilla arma + small improvements (and the A2 Map pack), rather than heavily modded missions. A few vehicles or weapons are fine, though!

d) I absolutely love Zeus. I have a own dedicated server with 20+ slots that runs a Zeus Gamemode, and i love to play as Zeus and immerse other players in the story-driven missions i create. This server, and the missions, of course would be avaliable to the entire squad, should i join.

So, if you have a squad that meets my likings, and would like to give me a chance, or if you are a player that feels like me, and you would be interested to found a unit, together with me, please contact me!

USA male 20, looking for a milsim group. Active and always looking for ways to help i also dabble in texturing. ArmA2 vet and very familiar with modding and how to install mods. Also currently active duty USAF. looking for an active group of people preferably in some sort of aircrew role.

Edited by USAFboomer

Hey guys. I'm looking for a group of people ( 8-36 or higher) who play arms 3 missions. I would love to get into realism missions if I ciould. I'm just not sure where to go for this. Any positive ideas would be great. Just need to be pointed to maybe certain sites. Thanks in advance.

Eastern. I joined 2 forums last night but then relized they were 5hrs ahead of me. So I couldn't make their times

Depends on your schedule then. My group deploys every Wednesday and Saturday, gathering at 1830 UTC, mission start 1900 UTC. Ops usually last 3-4 hours. We are always open to sensible disciplined players, so if that suits you, feel free to shoot me a pm to have a chat. :)

Hello everyone, my name is Justin and I'm a 21-year old gamer who loves ARMA. I'm looking for a group of people to play with that cares about cooperative, organized, experience-based game play that is still fun. I'm usually on my computer a lot but I do, as I'm sure a lot of you also do, have responsibilities such as school, work and children. I really would love joining a group of like-minded people, thank you for your time!

P.S. If it matters at all, I usually play as a Medic, Squad Leader or Automatic Rifleman, but can also play Spotter or rifleman.

Alias: [Take a glance over to the left]

Time Zone: GMT

Available: Most weeks, THU-SUN, any time really

Notable Skills: Adequate helipilot (standard flight model), competent FT leader

Notable Weaknesses: Slow to acquire targets (i.e. lining up the shot before firing), generally poor marksmanship

Looking For: Semi-serious. No pointless milsim bullshit. Would prefer use of AGM, ACRE and/or JSRS (the latter is client-side, but may be banned by certain server setups).

25 Y/O Canadian:

Looking to join a Mil Sim group with a rank and command structure but not overly serious.

I would like the group to use RHS Escalation (including Toadies animation config), all of the HLC weapons by Toadie, SMA weapons, All in Arma Terrain Pack, CAF aggressors and be able to use JSRS.

I would prefer to join either a Mechanized Infantry unit or an Airborne unit.

As for what I can offer:

Excellent marksmanship

Team Leadership skills

Being a member of a team

Following orders while remaining flexible

I am in MST timezone, and I am available to play nearly every weeknight and most weekends.

I have teamspeak and I hope that I can find someone to play with!

Because I swear to Spaghetti monster that if I get run over by my own APC after dismounting....

I am a 17 year old player from Norway.

I am looking for a serious Arma 3 clan/squad/group. I have never been part in one, and I am not familiar with large operations and such, but I am a very good mechanical player, and I follow orders with presicion and without hesitation. I am also a decent FT leader.

I mainly play light infantry, but I am an excellent driver and transport-heli pilot. I can not fly planes or attack helicopters.

My English is fluent, although my Norwegian accent sometimes shows, and I tend to stutter if I am insecure.

I am generally available all week between 08:00 and 23:00 GMT +1.

I am not good with mods, and I will need help downloading anything necessary.

My strengths are:

Good shooter at mid range. Fairly decent with snipers up to 800-1000m as well.

Patient and aware at all times.

Very good at keeping cool while under pressure, although I might start screaming if I get shot at suddenly.

Tolerate critisizm of all kinds.

My weaknesses are:

I am not good with ranges above 1000m.

I am very reliant of 3rd person. I don't need it, but I am so used to it (after over 1000 hours of Arma 2 Dayz mod) I need to get used to pure 1st person again.

Mediocre pc. Large operations on Altis might give me below 30fps, which reduces my performance significantly.

I have never tried milsim.

If you're interested, contact me!

Just add me on skype:

xbobbywalkerx

I am open to everything.

Looking forward to playing with you!

Hi there, I'm looking for a group that needs a dedicated pilot. I won't be using AFM for another few months so if that is a must I'm sorry, I can't help you at the moment.

If you are a milsim group that is great! But I won't be forced to go through your "boot camp" (especially if you aren't prior service, been there, done that)

PM me if you'd like a high speed low drag, low level transport flyin, virtual CAS reigning flyboy who is always blasting some good music on the ride in.

Right Personnel, Right Equipment, Right Ordnance. On Time, On Target!

I'm tired of moving from community to community. I just wanna play some fun missions with friends. I mostly fly CAS and have also play dcs so I know the mechanics to a higher degree. If anyone is intrested in having me send me a poke and let me know. I enjoy arama life as well as outbreak(epoc) as well as milsim

I'm in ROTC with 8 years of service in the Army. Looking for a group that mainly uses Arma 3 as a training tool. Groups comprised mainly of current/veteran servicemembers preferred, emphasis on Army. Thanks!

-BigRed

I'm looking for a realism unit that has official exercises and/or training during U.S. Pacific Time after 8 PM sometime during the weekdays (Monday-Thursday). Is there a squad out that fits this bill?? Most squads that I've seen run earlier times to accommodate those to the right of the left coast and/or runn during the day or early evening on the weekends when I'm busy with the family and other stuff. I'm 48 with a lot of militrary sim experience, mature, etc.. Please send me a message if you know of any squads that fit this bill.

Alias via Steam: Surgeon Scone !

Available: Most weeks, Sun-Wed (7pm+), Thur-Sat (10am - 3pm) [THESE TIMES MAY ALTER BASED ON WORK SHIFTS OVER CHRISTMAS]

Some skills I consider myself to have: Passable transport helicopter pilot, moderate(ly okay) fixed-wing jet pilot, somewhat accurate marksmanship over long(ish) ranges, scouting

Skills which everyone should know that I also have: Familiar with the use of a map and compass, I know what six-digit coordinates are, maps have contour lines and I really like looking at them, understanding of general military things such as radio discipline

My biggest weaknesses (aside from blood loss): Kinda new to ARMA, poor at keeping formation, sloppy non-scoped marksmanship, some areas on Stratis/Altis can throw me off until I get used to them, I've not even tried the advanced flight model (so I probably suck at it), every man is an infantryman first but it doesn't mean I can do it

What you have to put up with: I'm a geography nerd so expect me to talk about it, I make a lot of bad puns as often as I can, I never sound serious about what I'm doing no matter what but I swear I'll totally do it seriously, totally serious

Looking For: Semi-serious. No pointless chain of command or milisim crap but still with some sort of respected structure. Nothing too strict with semi-regular ops which provide opportunities for a flight/transport/scouting/marksman role.

And don't worry I have: Decent fps, a mic, a brain, timekeeping, internet access, navigation skills, all five standard Human senses, the power of puns, the ability to install mods, an attention span, a dog, not a dog, seriously I don't have a dog, why did I say i had a dog?, look I don't have a dog, or a cat, and finally... a pair of aviators.

Looking for a EU-based PVP/adversary clan. I prefer infantry but I could fly helos as well (pre-DLC; I haven't tried the new ones yet). Haven't played Arma in months because I don't enjoy playing vs. bots anymore and I just couldn't find a proper group that did PVP. Hoping the group is already established and has enough players to have a game going...

I'm 25 years old, served for 3 years in the IDF Navy and spent about a year playing in a milsim clan (vs. bots) in the past. I'm a bit rusty but I should pick it back up quickly.

Searching for a "Milsim" group, one that utilizes rank structure, organization and so on. Also one that doesn't really focus on other games so much. Would also prefer one that isn't focused on "special forces" so to speak... Special Forces as a detachment is fine... However... "Privates" are not part of Special Forces. If you have anything that matches what I'm looking for, PM with information, website, team speak, and so on. Mil-pack/Personnel Roster preferred but not required.

Steam Name: Bulajunior

Available: Most weeks, Tues,Wednesday Weekends (work shifts depending)

Notable Skills: Good Rotary and Fixed wing pilot and experienced leader and Medic

Experience: Been in several Arma 2 and 3 clans, Ran a couple successful units the first disbanding to transfer to arma 3 then the second when we merged. I have experience as a leader, and I am willing to help a clan in a admin role, however am also very happy to fill in as a regular rifleman in a unit. I am also up for Pilot Roles in both transport and attack roles.Outside of arma i am a Air cadet Cpl in Devon & Somerset wing (Not much use but just thought i would chuck it in)

Looking For:British Army based clan of any size that enjoy milsim but also have fun (end of the day that's what it is all about).

Looking for an SF clan thats open to UK players.

Please don't spam me with your clans if you're not an SF type clan or if you have silly ranks and training.

Hello there i am a 14 (soon 15) year old male. Looking for a arma 3 English speaking based clan of any size that enjoy milsim but also have fun :P.

can use teamspeak 3

i have 365 hours in arma 3 and 131 hours in arma 2 oa.

i have a high end pc so can run at 55/60 fps almost all the time.

I like playing a variety of roles and styles. I have fun getting into a fire fight, but I also can have just as much fun observing a target and being told not to shoot. I also have a few friends not in a squad that will most likely join with me.

Friendly to talk to

Timezone: gmt

Loves mods!!

Also i'm particularly love RHS escalation mod so if that's on your roster count me in.

Notable Skills: Adequate Helipilot,Marksman up to 100/600m,Being a member of a team,Following orders while remaining flexible

Notable Weaknesses:Finds CQB rather hard,not very good at landing at a HOT zone with a heli,Not very good at using tanks.

Edit: my steam name is crazywomble

If I interest you, please feel free to send me a message.

Edited by crazywomble
Needed to add

Alias: CrescentCrux (or Crux for short)

Name: Devon Ulley

Loc: Alberta, Canada

GMT: -7 Mountain

Language: English Only

Available: Mixed times, usually in evenings and weekends.

Looking for: Co-op, small group tactic stuff, maybe a larger group. I'm not much for ranking system or anything.

Skills: Marksman, Grenadier, Driver, Tank Gunner, Artillery, multitasking, Demo/trapping, and re-purposing battlefield assets.

Weakness: Flying, over-loading/over-fatiguing, command structure, commanding, and shooting/exploding first; Asking FoF later.

I use Skype, team-speak, Ventrillo (if I have too), and My steam profile is private due to privacy invasions. My contact name is the name overall as CrescentCrux, or Crux for short. I'm usually running ARMA 3 + DLC, but not usually many if any mods.

I do use a multiscreen set-up and Alt-tab to get information, and my pc setup is average or better overall, run around 7000 view distance.

I'm very new to ArmA, but am really like ArmA 3. Think the game would really shine if I could find a group to play with. I've tried dropping into some random stuff, but no luck yet. Figured I try the forums out.

I'm 32 and live on the east coast US. I have 10 plus years in the Marine Corps, so I'm very familiar with military stuff. I'm still very laid back when it comes to my gaming though and just like to have fun and enjoy working teamwork in my games. To me all that matters is winning. Personal achievements are just icing. So if I have to blow myself up to win then so be it. I also have a mic and will download whatever chat clients and mods I need.

I'm looking for a group that can cut up and have some fun, but at the same time when it's time to do work then we crush through teamwork. It'd be nice for there to be some wealth of ArmA experience in the group because I'd like to learn about all aspects of the game to include editing missions. I have some ideas for missions I'd like to try and make, but I'm very limited on my editing skills. As far as what the group plays I don't really care. It'd be nice if the group played a little bit of everything because like I said I'd like to mess around on here. Still trying to find my favorite part of multiplayer on ArmA.

Send me a message or reply to this. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. If you have a webpage leave it as well so I can see what else ya'll play.