Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Good evening, gentlemen.

What am I looking for:

I'm looking for a EU/International group which is focused on realism/milsim Coop campaigns (preferably story driven).

Since I'm not really happy with ARMA 3 focus on 2035, I have no problems with using a lot of addons to have propper assets from today.

If it would be a unit with a virtual 160th SOAR unit, that would be awesome :cool::yay:.

Who am I?

I'm from Switzerland and 25 years old. I'm polite and but a bit quiet teamplayer.

Long time Arma player with group experience (Taskforce86 for 2 Years and before I requested a discharge in June, I was an active member of a MILSIM Unit for 1.5 Years). Last 3 years I was focused on beeing a rotary pilot ingame, but I know my way arround as a soldier.

I've got a full Hotas, Pedals, TIR and Headphones.

My availability:

Currently in GMT+2 (+1 in winter) and my scheudle is open arround 1800z until 2200z. On weekends I'm available mostly during the day.

Thank you.

Best regards

My unit is closing its doors sadly due to owner no longer having the time for it. So im looking for a new one. Have been in units as infantry, armor, and most recently as the CO of our airwing. Im open to any options thought i would perfer a USAF themed uit but ill consider others. NO PMCS. ive been playing arma for 4+ years and am very knowledgeable when it comes to modding and have some skills in texturing and photoshop. Im 19 and active duty united states air force so my time avaliable changes but arma3 is my main game and im very active.

Hey there, looking for a smaller group (preferably less than 25 persons). Here's my Arma "resume"

Time I've been playing the Arma series: About 2 years

Language: English

Experience: I have been part of a few Arma communities previously, I have worked my way up the chain of command starting from the lowest growing up to one of the top 5 positions of a 60+ man community. I am a very experienced rotary wing pilot in the A3 series and also on various commercial grade flight simulators. I also have experience leading a small force in accomplishing various tasks to include: Hostage rescue, force on force, and Special Operations based missions.

Development Skills: I have been making missions on arma for about 6 months now. I also am an experienced scripter, creating custom scripts for my missions and previous gaming communities that I have been a part of. I also am a novice in 3d modeling and design. At this moment I am working on a timed MOUT course that focuses on area's that you would find yourself fighting at in respect to the Altean cities. Oh and almost forgot, I am experienced in Photoshop and the creation of Unit Logos

Administrative Skills: I am very well versed in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel alongside using Google Docs. Some of the documents that I have drafted resemble a Marine Corps manual with the clean format and a pre-designed manual labeling/sorting system. I have also designed, from the ground up, a rank/organizational system based of my own leadership and management experience that resembles the US Marine Corps

Teaching Experience: With on the units that I have been a part of I redesigned their basic training process making them a more effective fighting source teaching subjects as: Formations, Sectors of Fire, Flanking, Convoy Operations, Bounding Overwatch, Military Operations on Urban Terrain (MOUT), among many other things

Why I play Arma: Arma seems to be the only game that keeps my attention and where I can find a community that is full of good, dedicated players. I've been reading military field manuals ever since I was little taking an amazement to military tactics studying them over the years

As a final saying. I am looking for a group of good people. I am not a friend to nepotism and believe that anything is accomplishable when you have a team of dedicated people.

"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower"

-Steve Jobs

Edited by funkyjoshk

Hey there everyone, my clan, United Operations, recently disbanded it's ArmA II servers and I'm looking to join a new group.

What I'm looking for:

-A clan that will be playing ArmA II for the foreseeable future.

-Plays late-Cold War to Gulf War stuff (think Delta Hawk's USM mod, Lost Brother's Gulf War, or Cold War Rearmed). It doesn't have to be the focus of the group, but I like to play that sort of stuff every once in a while.

-I'm fine playing as milsim/realism or non-serious stuff. I can do either.

Personal info

Time I've been playing the Arma series: On and off for the last 3 years

Language: English

Experience: I have been a member of United Operations and Freedom Force Alpha Alpha Alpha for the past six months and year respectively. I'm a totally FNG when it comes to milsims, but I've wanted to get into it for a while. I'm wiling to learn if one of you is willing to teach me.

Development Skills: I don't know to make missions, but I would love to learn.

Availability: Mondays, Fridays, and Weekends mainly (it changes a bit every few months because of school).

Why I play Arma: It's got a great community of mature players and great user made content. Both of which are vanishing in the regular FPS world (Full disclosure: Yes, I was a CoD fanboy for many years before getting fed up with it finally).

If I interest you, please feel free to send me a message.

Hiyar, been playing Arma since OFP as a fresh faced sprog. Went on a break from arma when I joined the mighty RAF REGIMENT returned to gaming in 2009 and picked up Arma 2 from the bargin bin ;)

I'm 26 years old and currently work crazy shifts I own my own team speak server and used to have an Arma 3 server, with a small community of friends that play arma together roughly there's about 8 of us currently looking for a squad with no ranks and milsim bollocks preferably based on SF game play.

We're all based in the UK so GMT time zone is a must.

If you message me and you don't meet that criteria I will report you for spamming. :)

Cheerio!

Looking for squad to code for or help their current mission makers code. I don't play much anymore, but I love to write snippets, missions and UIs. I don't have anyone to write these things for and my projects are collecting dust. I'm highly knowledgeable of the series in general and I'm decent at writing code in sqf. Cheers.

Good afternoon.

I'm 22 years old from Latvia. I've played ArmA 2 for two years, mostly with ACE and ACRE mods on.

Have been in two clans for a while, and fulfilled roles of a combat medic, marksman, sniper/spotter, FTL and a bit of a piloting helicopters.

Currently, i'm looking for a EU clan. My time here is GMT+2 (+1 due to a daylight thingie). And I'm available mostly at the evening times, except for Thursday and Tuesday.

I am committed and Dedicated with over 2000+ hours on ArmA 3 with around 500 on ArmA 2.

PM on here.

Kind regards.

Hi All

Veteran OP, Arma, Arma 2 and now Arma 3 player looking for an active UK sqaud :-

Co-Op

Weekly Missions

Please PM me if your intrested, i have TS3, Mumble installed and a working mic.

Cheers

Hey, Everybody. I'm Jordan, but most people know me as Rainey, call me whatever you want.

I'm 15 years old, but don't let that throw you off. I have been a part of multiple MilSim communities/units for the Arma series, the biggest being the 2-75th Rangers, which has since been disbanded. I also know how to take orders, being a Police Explorer in real life, which basically means I'm going through police training and procedures at the age of 15.

I'm looking for a pretty specific unit to play with. I want to join a Seal TYPE unit, basically a group that uses the same gear as them, maybe the same type of campaign/missions. In my past units, I have been a Machine gunner, Ammo bearer, Marksman, and Rifleman, as well as an emergency helicopter pilot. As you can tell, I am very flexible with my abilities.

I am most interested in units that use the same gear as Navy Seals, meaning LBT 6094's (I have only found one modpack that currently has this) AOR1/2 camo, HK416's, etc.

If you are interested in having me in your unit, please send me a personal message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking for squad to code for or help their current mission makers code. I don't play much anymore, but I love to write snippets, missions and UIs. I don't have anyone to write these things for and my projects are collecting dust. I'm highly knowledgeable of the series in general and I'm decent at writing code in sqf. Cheers.

Your PM box is full, Ice. :)

Looking for a milsim squad.

22 years of age, former Dutch Marine, been playing Arma for around 60 hours.

Looking for a milsim unit, but not the type with screaming and all that BS.

hello whats the current unit players you guys have?

How many ops you guys run weekly?

Im active been in realism units since day of defeat 1.3

experience fps shooter .. TEAMWORK = win

So the first time I tried an Arma game was the 3 day trial of Arma 3 last weekend. I'll be purchasing the game within the next couple of days. I'm American, 27, on the East Coast (EST).

I'm looking for an established community that takes the game seriously. A squad that will show me the ropes. I don't need my hand held, just friendly pointers as I picked the game up pretty quickly.

Need strong comms, tight knit community, and people who have a competitive edge that doesn't break down internally when they lose a match. A squad that can evaluate what they did wrong and

how they can improve. I don't participate in cheating, or boosting!

What I can offer: Design skills creating banners, sigs, etc.

Communication skills

Some experience with programming

Experience in 3ds Max modeling

Experience with Hammer SDK and Unity

Greetings everyone, I am looking for a mature group to join. I am from the East Coast of Canada and I operate on Atlantic Standard time, so EST events work okay for me usually. I am 15 years old but have been in a number of gaming communities, even leading some myself. I was briefly a part of an Arma 2 unit and I have 150 hours on Arma 3, so I am quite an experienced player.

I enjoy tactical realism for the most part, and I don't mind moderately serious groups, but I'm not looking to spend all of my time playing Arma. As much as I love Arma I have lot's of outside activities that will take precedence, so I may only be able to attend one or two events a week.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask me. Thank you for your time everyone!

Im looking for a UK based clan in arma 3, i have over 800 hours in arma 3 and probably an equal amount in arma 2 OA (Unable to specify as some is under steam with vanilla arma 2 and some in PWS as it never used to launch through steam). i have took courses irl on the topic of communications and therefore know all that is needed to efficiently work with a radio, and am an able pilot within arma 2 & 3

I love my current clan, and wouldn't leave but my commitments change during the winder, and I can't make it to platoon training anymore.

I'm looking for a clan that is fairly serious mil sim, where people take their commitment seriously and show up when they say they will.

Two night per week EST 2000h. Except Thursday and Sunday(limited time 1900-2200)

Ideally a bunch of old guys with kids and careers like me. Time is limited and we put a lot of very important things aside to show up, so we hope others respect that.

That would be my perfect clan.

Hello all

Name: Steve

Experience: Ofp - Arma 2 - Arma 3 (thousands of hours cumulatively)

Looking for: Fairly established PvP group, ideally though not essentially, using British setup and tactics.

Availability: As a member of the armed forces, I can't guarantee I will be able to attend every session. To that end, groups expecting very high attendance levels, won't suit me very well.

I am currently overseas and will be unable to attend any sessions until mid December. Having said that, I intend to start the ball rolling now, to give me sufficient time to find a group before December. I will have Internet access until then and will be available to communicate via pm.

Thanks.

I've recently returned to ARMA 3 after a longer break and want to get a running start with a squad...I've been looking for a squad before, earlier last year, but due to some personal things it never really took off sadly.

Now I'm back and wanna get stuck in but I do have a few certain things I'm looking for.

Looking for a mature realism squad using modern day mods (not big into the near-future stuff).

My main interest is fixed wing flying and would like to do that within a squad...I've been flying the A10C and Harrier mods and would like to continue to do so if possible.

I live in Denmark so looking for an English speaking squad around that timezome (GMT+1).

I don't have alot of experience with ARMA 3 but I'm a quick learner and prefere a structured squad that takes the milsim/realism aspect serious but in a fun way.

I don't mind doing some land based playing but as mentioned my main interest is aviation (I also play DCS A-10C and other modules outside of ARMA 3).

May have a friend who's looking to join as well, though not 100% sure on his preference regarding land, air, etc.

Will gladly give any additional info that may be needed.

looking for a large size unit to join..

ive been a realism/milsim player since DoD 1.3

i got ts mumble, etc..

im 19 msg me or reply :)

Hello,

I am playing ArmA as military simulator since 2011.

My ingame hours I did never count but putting them all together: something around 1000 hours would fit I guess considering the fact that I played nearly every day or every second at least 2 hours.

In the past years I focused on the following roles: Medic [Likely the role I did spend the most time in back until '11](FT-CLS up to COY-Level Logistics), I started 1 year ago to practice the work of a JTAC (Sadly I never had the chance to take a course on that topic at the community [us time zone] I played at, so I had to learn everything by myself. Worth the trouble. I might gained sum rust as I did not JTAC in the past 2 months), I did in fact lead sometimes from PL position or 2IC and took quiet a lot courses on these topics but I stoped leading as soon as the overall ability to execute simple orders as well as to maintain simple individual infantry combat skills vanished from the playerbase; leading ended up to be frustrating to the core and I knew to spend my time better as to go angry about some idiots and their damn excuses.

What do I expect:

As I played at multiple multigaming communitys and I had no luck with them I now search for a place with a set and mature playerbase. People should know what they are doing. Greeting some sandbacks with 'sir' whenever they enter a TS-channel or take a piss near the spawning area is a no-go. I am willing to start from 0 if necessarry. Actually I would like to start from 0. The server should not be public; that means: not every troll is able to enter the playerbase to then lower the overall gameplay quality. I had enough of such places.

If there is any European time zone place offering such: please pm me.

- Seemax

Hi i'm moderately new to arma scene

that said i do boast 300+ across the series

iv'e played arma for a while and have just now found myself more interested in a clan for events and mission without the horrors of public servers. and i love mods so i hope to find this in your events.

i'm 16 years old.

in Uk time zone +0000 utc

all i wont is a clan to let me in and nurture me.

Also i'm particularly love RHS escalation mod so if that's on your roster count me in.

Edited by lordmaltby

Looking for a squad for myself and some friends that does scenarios of any kind preferably large realism groups. Group vs Group is a preferred. My group and I would like to partake every weekend and possibly some weekdays. I can go more into detail about our group in a pm if necessary.

Fairly new to the realism scenario atmosphere. May need some help getting started.

Hello everyone.

I am Mister Orange 22 years old and from the netherlands Amsterdam.

Im looking for a casual yet structured clan based in the eu.

I have a mic and a good understanding of teamspeak.

I am in for pretty much everything your clan has but i prefer infantry.

The little catch is that im completely green i have minimum expierence in ArMa3 and will need alot of guidens.

If you you think you can provide me with cool missions, good and friendly player base, structure and the nice expierence, then add me on steam (Hartsock16)

You can olso send me a PM but i prefer steam.

hello i wish to join a squad i have been playing arma for over 4 years now and wish to play with some like minded people who play the game seriously and tactically im a great milsim player who will partake in any roles needed. i play often between 1700-0100 most days uk time