Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

My name's Kyle. I am 18 years old and I've been playing ArmA way back since operation flashpoint, but got serious with the release of Arma 2. I'm looking for a group that I can take seriously but also have a good time. I'm looking for a good battlefield experience.

Looking for a unit / group to play with.

Been playing ArmA for awhile now returning again so I figured to look for a new squad.

(19 yrs old, 20 in december).

GMT is GMT + 0 (UK time).

Love all roles :)

Not interested for just "Hey check this out", please attract me.

I'm also looking for an active clan/squad.

I'm 22 years old, hail from Holland (Gmt +1/2 depends on summer or winter), former marine.

Nowadays I practice MMA and play Arma.

I'm a Call of Duty player, so it's quite hard to addapt to the gameplay of arma, but I'm working on it and hoping someone can help me with it.

Greets.

I am looking for anything from couple of friends to a huge community to play Arma3 zeus coops. I prefer mil sim over casual play, but don't require (or oppose) roleplaying of persistent units or roles. I have run a short campaign as zeus for my friends, but I now seek for more dedicated and active group to do that. I don't think that playing exclusively against AI (even with AI mods) is immersive or challenging enough (thus zeus). If I manage to find a larger community, I would like it to be one that also plays mil sim A&D or TvT pvp missions, but not with overly competitive attitude.

I am about 30 old, my current Arma experience is mostly DayZ and Battle Royale, but I used to play a lot of OFP with mil sim attitude. I am definitely a team player and would sit in well with even a stricter community. I am available for campaigns taking couple nights a week and lasting a month or two, but between campaigns (or other activity) I might be unavailable for a while. So a recurring attendance for a month or two at a time, i suppose. My Arma skills are pretty ok for team play and I am more than willing to learn more. I also have some mission making and scripting skills.

Hey! I recently started playing ArmA. I've played a couple of singleplayer missions to get the hang of the game, and now I've jumped to multiplayer. However I many times feel little to no connection with the online players on the servers I join, as each person seems to be minding their own business with no interaction with other players (especially the RPG servers).

So I was looking for a group / clan to play with. I love playing in teamwork, I love roleplaying and obeying to a chain of command. I also love tactical games, so I guess I should feel at home playing ArmA the way it's meant to be played.

My timezone is GMT + 1. I usually play from 20h to 23h (8 pm to 11 pm).

My ingame name is DavidJunior.

Please send me a PM if you'd like to to join your group / clan!

Cheers

I'm looking for a realism unit, that is serious but has fun. I'm 23, and for some reason I want to get back into realism. If interest my steam name is BwickFS39, look forward to hearing from you.

Hi,

I have about 200hr of ARMA3 multiplayer under my belt and starting to get tired of playing Blufor/Opfor all the time. Most of my time has been spent playing Stratis Wasteland as of late, but I am open to anything at this point. I'm in my 30s and ex-military, so I'm mature and understand the actual concept of teamwork.

I have a good mic w/ TS3... please message me for my steam account or with yours so I can send out a friend request. I'm CST and primarily play at night or on Sat/Sun. Just looking to improve my skills beyond what I can do on my own or playing with all the random people that hop on non-independent groups.

I'm looking for an organized but fun group of players to participate in organized events with as well as just playing in pubs. I'm a pretty good in-game pilot, so that's what I stick to. I'm the guy that will pickup/insert groundpounders for hours and find it fun as hell. My schedule is somewhat sporadic as I'm in the Army, so that's the biggest downside. But I'm enthusiastic about this whenever I can be on. I'm 24 and have ts/mic, joystick, TIR.

Edited by LittleBigBird

Ive got 550+ Hours of arma 3 and 1000 hours on arma 2. I am in the UK time zone and im looking for a UK community! If you want to know any more PM me!

Hello squads and players!

I`m an Arma 3 player looking for a squad or a group of players sharing same interests in playing.

I`m a Russian/English speaking player. Russian: Fluent English: Advanced+/Elite

How I may be helpful:

I`m playing Arma 2 since July 2010 and Arma 3 since it appeared, so I have some experience in:

Developer skills (I`m not a God-level developer though)

1. 3d mission design:
    I`m a skillful user of 3d editor. I LIKE 3d design of missions. , so If you need some new cities with whole infrastructure in it - call me.
  2. Mission scripts editing:
    I`m a skillful mission editor. I can understand and edit mission script code, BUT - I`m not skillful script-writer. I can script something simple.
  3. Addon editing:
    I`m a good addon editor. I have experience in model retexturing and I have experience in Config editing and writing. BUT I don`t know how to make 3d model and implement it into game.

Mind this: I will help you if you ask me, but I would not give my whole time to do this job for squad.

Gaming skills:

• I`m good battle and cargo helicopter pilot.
  • I`m good cargo plane pilot.
  • I`m good vehicle driver.
  • I`m good at battle-surviving.
    -
  • I`m bad jet-plane pilot.
  • I`m bad sniper.

What i`m looking for:

Squads with Semi-active and active firefights at missions or interesting operations.

I`m not looking for:

Training over playing squads, checkpoint-milsim, marching/formation making-milsim and so on. Arma is milsim game, but it`s still a game. I can`t waste time on it.

And I would not be able to play on almost every weekend.

Edited by Stevenson

Hello, I'm looking for a fun group to play KOTH, and MP in general with. I'm also interested in COOP and TvT. I'm 27, from the US, CST but moving to PST soon. I have 334 hours in Arma 3, but I haven't played in 4-5 months. Everything but my PC is packed, and I'm just waiting to sell my house, so I have a lot of free time right now. I have a great pc, good mic. but I'm bored as f*** ;)

PM me if you have any questions.

Thank you

Edited by Buffalo42

Hello all,

I am looking for a unit/clan and have looked through countless threads and need aid in finding a home. I am just getting a new computer to play Arma3, so I am new to the game. Though I do have past experiences in both Arma one and two. I am a student at a University so my flexibility is limited to an extent. I have no military background, but do have wildland fire experience. I also have past experiences with realism units i.e., 15thmeu, 25th infantry division, and 42nd air assault. If anyone can enlighten me on communities or units that would are accepting applications that I fit their criteria please let me know.

Additional info:

Thanks,

Jsmit357

Hey all,

A lot of skilled and awesome groups out there, but i have some special needs i am looking for.

First off i am a US EST player who has played many hours of ARMA (~1800 to be exact :) ). I originally was part of a group, but due to requirements i just couldn't find myself to commit at this time due to personal reasons (see below). SO i am looking for something that fits a similar style but a bit more lean on requirements.

So first off i am interested in the following:

1. Realism

2. Mature group (21 and over)

3. Large group

4. Different role playing. I like how groups use full features of the game. Air Support. Logistics. Road block duty, etc.. Seen a video where SHATAC acted as a guerrilla CIV that went around sniping people. It was great Ideas.

Now my limitations. I have a new born and which my schedule, its hard to commit to frequent meetings and etc depending on the timing. A lot of groups end up playing on early weekends. I am hoping to find a group that schedules their play time a bit later in the day/weekend.

Skill set:

I've spent a lot of time on mission designing and making. Not the a good scripture, but been learning a lot as i continue to play. I hope i can bring some ideas and mission ideas to the group.

Hope you guys can understand where i am coming from and can work with me. Looking forward to an awesome group.

Thanks!

Ok, so I have been doing milsim for around 5 (nearing 6) years now, and when I was a military simulation unit, I was simulation. This means an accurate portrayal of structure and etiquette, as well as a mature, professional, and respectful environment. While I choose to keep this short, if you wish to talk with me and discuss my past and how I can benefit your unit, feel free to send me a private message and we can talk. Thank you.

I have some experience from playing both Arma 2 and Arma 3 but not more than perhaps 20-30 hours.

About me:

I'm a 25 year old male from Sweden. I'm currently studying and can pretty much play any day of the week.

What I'm looking for:

A clan that aims to get the feel and presence of Arma 3. I have some training from Arma 3 but still would need some additional training. I'm a quick learner though and should be ready for combat soon.

What I'm not looking for:

I don't want to be treated unfairly nor wanna see anyone else be treated unfairly.

I'm RockSteel age 46 and I am looking for an ARMA 3 Milsim Group. I don't mind the Yes Sir , No Sir requirements. I find that that type of environment keeps everyone grounded. I don't mind being the guy expected to rearm, refuel and repair a vehicle during an op. I don't mind being dropped off 5000 meters from the objective IF that is what's needed to effectively complete the mission.

I currently work 40 hours a week for a LE Agency. I am not a cop however it is the reason why I can be an effective teammate that will follow the rules as they're written and apply to everyone else. My work hours are 2100 to 0500 hrs PST . I can more than likely play between 1300 and 1830 hrs on days that I have to work.

I have played arma since the German release of ARMA 1 in Feb. 2006. I believe there is always something new to learn about ARMA and I'm all for listening and learning what ever it is I need to know.

I play other games as well. When there isn't much to do within the unit I like to move to a game channel if possible and chill out playing games like Train Sim 2014, Farm Sim 2014 and Sim City. I mind my own business and stay out of the way of others. I can get along just fine with most people. Once I join and if I'm accepted I am willing to do what's needed for the unit . That's pretty much it.

If you contact me please do so in a pm .

Thanks for reading,

RockSteel

Hi there, name's King.

About me:

I'm a 17 year old mature gamer from Denmark, packing a tactical mindset and ready to fulfill any requirement it might take to join an active and already rooted ArmA III clan.

What I'm looking for:

I'm looking for an ArmA III clan that packs a tactical and squad-oriented mindset, and conducts operations by usage of said mindset - and just has an overall professional and mature feeling to it. You catch my drift.

What I can offer:

I'm a loyal and cunning guy, not a flavor-of-the-week player. That is, of course, if I feel at home. I can also offer former ArmA experience, so you don't need to hold my hand through everything - just the mod part. :p

I might have experience with many elements of ArmA, but not with some of the mods that most clans have, so I'm NOT looking for a clan that doesn't fully train new recruits in usage of said mods. I'm also NOT looking for a clan that conducts operations on Sundays, since I won't be able to make them, what-so-ever. I'm sorry, but I have school to attend to.

If you wish to contact me, just send me a PM.

Thanks!

UK player looking for semi-serious milsim group in Arma 3.

About Me:

27 year old from the East midlands, UK. Able to play most nights apart from Monday and Thursday. These nights are put aside for my irl friends to play battlefield and basically dick around etc.

Looking For:

I'm looking for a fun group of people who take the missions seriously but preferably not have a massive rank structure outside of game. I don't have an issue with referring to someone as sir in game on a mission, but not in TS when it's just a casual chat.

I would strongly prefer a UK based clan who milsim British Forces. I would like a group of 15+ people, not just 5 or 6 people doing spec ops type missions. I want to experience what Arma has to offer in a large scale operation, like i see so often in youtube vids.

What I Can Offer:

I have been playing Arma now for the best part of 4 years on and off. Had many games of domination on Takistan trying to find the large group experience with limited success. Basic infantry skills are all there although i haven't had any formal military training. If you have training nights etc, i would be happy to do them providing i can make them. I am pretty confident flying helicopters, littlebirds are my preferred vehicle. I would love to try flying a jet in a CAS role as well. I feel confident flying jets and landing on carriers. All said and done tho, just being part of an organised infantry unit would be satisfying.

Any US based clans that message me will be turned down. Nothing personal, just what with the time zones etc, plus like i said, i want a British outfit. That goes for mainly EU based groups as well.

Contact me via PM with what you have to offer me and I'll get back to you.

Antny

About Me:

I am a 25 year old male from Los Angeles, CA. I just got married on August 30th so I'm still in the phase of adjustment, cleaning up, and putting together a new lifestyle. Right now I work evenings (5pm-10pm mon-fri) at UPS, which opens up my week days to arma. Right now I am awaiting a possible interview to get a full-time job mon-fri from 7am-4pm, which would then open up my evenings. However I don't know how much I will be able to play on evenings with the wife around, so that is uncertain at the moment.

What I Can Offer:

In Arma 3, I specialize in reconnaissance and marksmanship/sniping. I make my job effective for my teammates by marking enemy positions (via map and voice), calling in air strikes, taking out units from the rear while my team moves forward, and warning my team of hazards they cannot see (i.e. "Tank coming down the hill to your left, bearing 244, 150m!"). I have not done recon with a spotter yet, though I would like to eventually.

I am also trained in patience. If you send me in enemy territory to get intel, I will hide, crawl, blend in, avoid targets, and do everything I can to relay that intel. Just yesterday, on 9/24, for practice I landed myself two miles outside the enemy zone, and ran all the way there for the purpose of not being seen or heard. I'm very observant, which makes me fit the bill perfectly for recon and sniping. I am a support recon, I do not run into the action; I watch over you. For my latest example, I went 38-0 while supporting my team moving into a large town on Altis. My average shot was 500m.

From me, you will also get maturity, professionalism, and simple fun.

What I'm Looking For:

I am looking for a unit that needs a daytime (PST zone) sniper/recon on their team for ops. One that is active, friendly, mature, and would not only welcome a sniper to their team, but actually needs one (I don't want to be a "filler," I want to be used).

My Playtime Availability:

Mon-Fri, 8:00am - 4:00pm PST. No weekends.

What I'm NOT Looking For:

I am not looking for a spammed inbox of people who are recruiting for the sake of "recruiting," things like... "give us a try!" or "we require one friday night per month, that's all!". I said I don't play evenings or weekends. Do you expect me to suddenly be available during those times? More so, don't send me a message if your unit needs do not meet mine.

Edited by MannyRecon

About Me:

21 y/o from the Seattle area. Been playing Arma 3 since it's release. When I'm not playing Arma I'm usually racing, either in real life or on iRacing. I'm a pretty chill guy that just so happens to like shooting things with a rocket launcher.

What I'm looking for:

A mature, structured squad to play with. One that actually puts a bit of thought into their battle plan instead of "Ok everybody pile in the chopper." This sim needs at least a bit of professionalism to be fun. I mostly play infantry so that needs to be a big part of the clan. In my old clan I was an AT/Explosives guy so ideally that would be the role I'd want to fill, but really any position is fine by me. I'm free weekdays after 2 pm PST usually, weekends are up in the air just depends on work.

I'm still pretty new to this so I hope by finding a good clan I can improve my game and have a lot of fun doing it as a team.

About me:

30 year old living in U.S. Eastern Time Zone with about 250 hours logged with ARMA 3. I've played in a couple other squads already, but both ended up dissolving while I was still an active participant.

What I'm looking for:

A squad that has at least one operation a week on either Friday or Saturday that starts at 7pm EST or later. Due to that, I'm most likely looking for a squad based in the EST or CST time zones. Would like for the squad to regularly get 20+ members on for an operation. I've been apart of smaller squads before and am looking to join up with something more large scale.

What I can offer:

I can take orders and have experience leading fire teams as well. I like playing a variety of roles and styles. I have fun getting into a fire fight, but I also can have just as much fun observing a target and being told not to shoot. I also have a few friends not in a squad that will most likely join with me.

Ultra milsim. No calling people by their rank or 'yes sir, no sir' talk. I don't mind training, but nothing so extensive where it prevents me from playing for a month or something. No strict attendance policy.

Please send me a PM if you can offer what I'm looking for.

USA male 19, looking for a milsim group. Active and always looking for ways to help i also dabble in texturing. ArmA2 vet and very familiar with modding and how to install mods. Also currently active duty USAF. looking for an active group of people preferably in some sort of aircrew role.

I have been playing this game since before it was ARMA. as single player, I looking for a team..

I am looking to join a PMC squad/Clan/Team that I can blend in with,I would like to have it infantry based,no tanks/armor/ai units..a true PMC based group would be great.

I have played this game since OFP,I do have TS a Mic and am available most nites/week-ends. I would prefer a smaller group but one that is active,the last group I was in wasn't active at all with OPs. I don't mind downloading any mods that would be needed as I use PW6.

I am a mature 49yo that just really enjoys Arma and the Tactics that go along with it including teamwork, logistics and semi-realism.

If you think I may be a decent fit for your group please send me a Message with info.

Diesel

Edited by Diesel Tech JC
Still looking for good PMC group.

im pretty much a noob when it comes to arma.....i only have arma 2. i dont even have operation arrowhead. in the next coming months i plan to get arma 3.............and when i do get arma 3 i want join join a real hardcore rp unit with ranks and everything much like para 3 commando on youtube however im a american and would like to join a american group but in the end it doesn't really matter. would love to be a sniper but i understand not alot of groups have that. any suggestions. i have already downloaded so i know how to. but training would be nice. private message me